• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B Rick Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest shit I've ever seen. That would have been less annoying if I was saying this during season 4's release but oh well.

Also why did no one make this thread already.

The vat of acid episode involved Rick giving Morty a device that split up all the possibilities of his actions from his save point and then whenever he wanted to reset he switched places with another Morty in one of the other possibilities who would die as he did. Morty uses the device repeatedly (each time he uses it creating about a dozen new universes as shown by Rick's virtual presentation) so much so that he even uses it to make every cheesepuff he throws in the air fall in his mouth. By the end of the episode Rick gets Morty to fuse all the timelines together so the Morty's never died in the first place and everything he did happened in the same timeline.

So yeah, the handheld device gives Rick Probability Manipulation I guess since it split up all of Morty's possible actions (maybe that's something else though? I'm unsure) and an automatic form of Dimensional Travel via death, from the fusing device he gets a Multiversal Level attack potency feat since he could fuse all the universes Morty created and Causality Manipulation achieved through Fusionism.

People might want to make a complete season 4 revision I guess; everybody seems to have forgotten about it and I don't want to watch season 4 again.

Also Rick's 9-B rating is weird, the only feat I can remember where he does it is a skull crushing feat against robot crocodiles which iirc wasn't a complete attack.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Eficiente is planning a huge R&M revision sometime in the future which will go over this. I dunno when it will happen tho.

Pretty sure Eficiente is planning a huge R&M revision sometime in the future which will go over this. I dunno when it will happen tho.
Okay, I mean if it's an uncertain revision then I don't know why I can't pre-emptively knock part of it out; apart from the probability manipulation I doubt Efficiente would have indexed it differently.

You could call him to this thread if you like.

This is solid Low 2-C for the reasons in the sandbox, but not higher. The powers pointed out above are also not a thing, someone should make an album in Imgur with Rick explaining this.

Rating: The timelines created were very clearly actual realities so they weren't "yet to exist", Rick said he split up all of Morty's possibilities and then transported him into those realities with the main mechanic literally being that the Morty in said possibility had to be replaced, nothing about making the specific one he created being real. Rick's device which fused the universes together is 2-B (or 2-C, likely 2-B) as it fused the timelines together, in turn fusing their pasts and making Morty's possibilities not split apart. Timeline merging is a valid tier 2 feat, it's how Sonic has 2-C.

Powers:
Probability Manipulation is via being able to manifest possibilities as timelines, which is very much what he did, some characters on the wiki have probability manipulation but the actual power involves manipulating odds to make something unlikely to occur more likely or vice versa so it probably doesn't work and I'm fine with not including it.
Dimensional Travel via death is literally what Rick says
Causality Manipulation frequently involves manipulating the past, which is what Rick did by the end of the episode with his other device that fused together the timelines
Fusionism is how Rick made all the timelines one so I have no idea what's wrong with that, he literally explained it by saying Morty could "merge" the probable realities together.
Also no, Rick's presentation does not disprove me in any capacity so I don't know why you are mentioning it as a subordinate clause with "The powers pointed out above are also not a thing"

Last edited:
Going back through the relevant part of the episode, I got a few statements that could help out here:

"There were definitely consequences"
"You just did it, over and over"
Rick said both of the above, insinuating that the Morties did exist, meaning each of the timelines also existed.

"Isolating a moment in time, splitting your probable selves, and shunting you into a near duplicate equally probable reality, transporting you into it at the moment of parallel determination"
This also states that the Realities Morty was transported into also existed.

"There was already a you in each probable dimension"
Rick killed the Morties in the probable realities that Morty had been transferred into.

"The original split is still timestamped, I can make it so that those Morties never existed at all. Make them purely theoretical."
"Those things happened somewhere, but you can merge the probable realities so that only one Morty did them"
This is Rick stating that the realities that Morty was sent to all became real, and Rick states that he is capable of merging all of these realities.

"Alright lemme just sync these up and get you back to your dimension"
Shortly after this, Rick does merge the realities into one singular reality, meaning everything that Morty did all happened in one universe.

"You think i'd waste our home teaching you a lesson"
This is just saying Rick moved to another universe for this lesson, they quickly went back to their own reality shortly after.

There doesn't seem to be any indication of Rick to be bluffing from his little monologue that he gives. It does seem that Rick merged the possible realities, and simply had the Vat ready when Morty got there.

Rating: The timelines created were very clearly actual realities so they weren't "yet to exist", Rick said he split up all of Morty's possibilities and then transported him into those realities with the main mechanic literally being that the Morty in said possibility had to be replaced, nothing about making the specific one he created being real.
  • Rick described the Mortys there as Morty's probable selves.
  • Rick described the places as probable dimensions.
  • Those probable dimensions were doing nothing before Morty was sent into them.
Rick's device which fused the universes together is 2-B (or 2-C, likely 2-B) as it fused the timelines together, in turn fusing their pasts and making Morty's possibilities not split apart. Timeline merging is a valid tier 2 feat, it's how Sonic has 2-C.
This is complete lack of common sense. Rick implied this would be Morty's dimension and yet later Rick revealed it wasn't, being a place with a different history from before Rick created his device. Rick likely just sent Morty to some reality that just so happened to have a combination of the things Morty did, or created it himself, we don't know.
Powers:
Probability Manipulation is via being able to manifest possibilities as timelines, which is very much what he did, some characters on the wiki have probability manipulation but the actual power involves manipulating odds to make something unlikely to occur more likely or vice versa so it probably doesn't work and I'm fine with not including it.
The probable dimensions were "probable" because they don't exist as real dimensions yet, not because they are made of possibilities, that's crazy. Think of calling something that could happen probable and talking about it as if it was something that exists, there you go.
Dimensional Travel via death is literally what Rick says
I meant the powers you said were wrong, not the ones I already proposed.
Causality Manipulation frequently involves manipulating the past, which is what Rick did by the end of the episode with his other device that fused together the timelines
Fusionism is how Rick made all the timelines one so I have no idea what's wrong with that, he literally explained it by saying Morty could "merge" the probable realities together.
Again, not what he did.
"There were definitely consequences"
"You just did it, over and over"
Rick said both of the above, insinuating that the Morties did exist, meaning each of the timelines also existed.
The Mortys did exist, as soon as the main Morty loaded back to them they became real, died, and Morty took their place. Nobody said the timelines didn't exist.
"Isolating a moment in time, splitting your probable selves, and shunting you into a near duplicate equally probable reality, transporting you into it at the moment of parallel determination"
This also states that the Realities Morty was transported into also existed.
A probable reality isn't a real timeline, is something that could be one, hence it's probable.
"There was already a you in each probable dimension"
Rick killed the Morties in the probable realities that Morty had been transferred into.
Nobody said he didn't. The probable dimension became real, logically so did its Morty, that Morty got killed (if this wasn't made up by Rick) and the main Morty took their place. If I was saying that this didn't happen then that would be saying the feat isn't Low 2-C too, meaning that you're grabbing what you can to support the feat, which you shouldn't.
"The original split is still timestamped, I can make it so that those Morties never existed at all. Make them purely theoretical."
"Those things happened somewhere, but you can merge the probable realities so that only one Morty did them"
This is Rick stating that the realities that Morty was sent to all became real, and Rick states that he is capable of merging all of these realities.
This is proved wrong later by Rick.
"Alright lemme just sync these up and get you back to your dimension"
Shortly after this, Rick does merge the realities into one singular reality, meaning everything that Morty did all happened in one universe.
This is again proved wrong later by Rick, it's not Morty's dimension as Rick has to send himself and Morty back to their dimension and talks about the differences this dimension had with their own.
There doesn't seem to be any indication of Rick to be bluffing from his little monologue that he gives. It does seem that Rick merged the possible realities, and simply had the Vat ready when Morty got there.
  • The main Rick was already in that dimension.
  • There was a vat of acid already in that dimension.
  • Rick said this was going to be Morty's dimension while telling him he was going to merge all the timelines, and it wasn't Morty's dimension.
  • The things different in history from before the episode had nothing to do with merging the timelines, Rick seemed to know this dimension from beforehand.
  • Rick dismissing the place as not their home and undervaluing the act of teaching Morty a lesson puts into question more the accuracy of what he claimed.

The device seemed to only fuse whatever Morty did. Anything that Morty had done throughout his timeline hopping was what was imminently evident in the scene. So anything that Rick did before Morty showed up there after the fusion would likely still remain. Such as the Vat, and Rick being there himself.
Rick said this was going to be Morty's dimension while telling him he was going to merge all the timelines, and it wasn't Morty's dimension.
That just means Rick was lying to give Morty the idea that his dimension would be ruined or such because of his actions. Which would teach the lesson more so than otherwise. Not that Rick was bluffing about the timelines merging.
  • The things different in history from before the episode had nothing to do with merging the timelines, Rick seemed to know this dimension from beforehand.
  • Rick dismissing the place as not their home and undervaluing the act of teaching Morty a lesson puts into question more the accuracy of what he claimed.
This just means they went to another timeline, not that the timelines weren't fused.
I saw Rick using another dimension more so as Rick didn't want to merge their home dimension with the others. Not that Rick had found this dimension beforehand and it fit the requirements of what Morty did. So he transported Morty into this dimension and fused the other timelines with this one, not their home.
The fact that Rick knew about this dimension could simply be Rick went into the dimension while Morty was doing his stuff.

I mean not really. It's completely in character for Rick to care and devote himself completely to something, and then walk away like it wasn't important to begin with.

I said what I needed to, you can call other staff and I would be more comfortable arguing with them instead if needed to.

Ok? I'll call some staff then.

Edit: I've asked a few staff members to comment here... I dunno why you'd rather talk to them tho.

Last edited:
Because I don't think they would believe what you do, which I see as basic and wrong, so with what I had to say having been said and that having done nothing I see no point in having to pretty much saying the same as a reply. So this I see as more productive.

"Rick described the Mortys there as Morty's probable selves. Rick described the places as probable dimensions.Those probable dimensions were doing nothing before Morty was sent into them."
Yes, because them being probable dimensions meant they weren't doing anything and so he could send Morty into them. When Rick describes the process of splitting Morty's probable selves he isn't just making those possibilities theoretical, firstly because Rick said his device was what achieved that and secondly because Morty's future is already indeterminate as shown by the death crystal episode so if they were just theoretical he wouldn't be doing anything. On the other hand Rick literally describing them as realities and timelines makes my interpretation infinitely more plausible.
"This is complete lack of common sense. Rick implied this would be Morty's dimension and yet later Rick revealed it wasn't, being a place with a different history from before Rick created his device. Rick likely just sent Morty to some reality that just so happened to have a combination of the things Morty did, or created it himself, we don't know."
This is a complete lack of common sense. Rick outright stated Morty was in a different reality because he didn't want to **** up his own one by changing the history in that way
"The probable dimensions were "probable" because they don't exist as real dimensions yet, not because they are made of possibilities, that's crazy. Think of calling something that could happen probable and talking about it as if it was something that exists, there you go."
I didn't say they were made of possibilities, it was just a vague idea based around what power for what actualising them would be, an idea which I already said was incorrect anyway.
"I meant the powers you said were wrong, not the ones I already proposed."
Aight.
"Again, not what he did.
I mean it objectively is if the fusion device exists.
"Because I don't think they would believe what you do, which I see as basic and wrong, so with what I had to say having been said and that having done nothing I see no point in having to pretty much saying the same as a reply. So this I see as more productive."
Lmao, alright I'll ask some staff supporters/ staff that have contributed to R and M threads

Last edited:
Ok. But that's the entire reason for a crt, to discuss what is more likely the case and what should be applied.

If you disagree with me then explain why and I may agree. I believe my point is still valid and possibly the case. I feel I'm being reasonable with my argument.

Don't just ask for staff because you think they'll agree with you without any discussion at all.

The fact that he could make those timelines theoretical is what convinces me on the upgrade. Not sure if it's 2-B worthy tho instead of just 2-C.

Funniest shit I've ever seen. That would have been less annoying if I was saying this during season 4's release but oh well.

Also why did no one make this thread already.

The vat of acid episode involved Rick giving Morty a device that split up all the possibilities of his actions from his save point and then whenever he wanted to reset he switched places with another Morty in one of the other possibilities who would die as he did. Morty uses the device repeatedly (each time he uses it creating about a dozen new universes as shown by Rick's virtual presentation) so much so that he even uses it to make every cheesepuff he throws in the air fall in his mouth. By the end of the episode Rick gets Morty to fuse all the timelines together so the Morty's never died in the first place and everything he did happened in the same timeline.

So yeah, the handheld device gives Rick Probability Manipulation I guess since it split up all of Morty's possible actions (maybe that's something else though? I'm unsure) and an automatic form of Dimensional Travel via death, from the fusing device he gets a Multiversal Level attack potency feat since he could fuse all the universes Morty created and Causality Manipulation achieved through Fusionism.

People might want to make a complete season 4 revision I guess; everybody seems to have forgotten about it and I don't want to watch season 4 again.

Also Rick's 9-B rating is weird, the only feat I can remember where he does it is a skull crushing feat against robot crocodiles which iirc wasn't a complete att
The stuff showed seems like a 2-C tiering for the statements, by the way, i´m just going to watch this.

The stuff showed seems like a 2-C tiering for the statements, by the way, i´m just going to watch this.
The proposal should have been “2-C, possibly 2-B” tbh given how much Morty was implied to use it, such as using it for every time he couldn’t throw a cheesepuff in his mouth.

• Rick described the Mortys there as Morty's probable selves.
  • Rick described the places as probable dimensions.
  • Those probable dimensions were doing nothing before Morty was sent into them
No, Rick described his device as -splitting- Morty's probable selves into multiple alternate realities, which the main universe Morty was then sent to. Instantiating several possibilities into actual physical universes is a 2-C feat, not a Low 2-C one. The fact that Morty was horrified by the realization that he murdered a bunch of his alternate selves already shows that these realities were indeed actual worlds.

• Rick said this was going to be Morty's dimension while telling him he was going to merge all the timelines, and it wasn't Morty's dimension.
Rick never denied that he collapsed all of the alternate realities which Morty created into one, only that he didn't merge them with their home dimension specifically, hence why he scoffs at the idea that he'd use it as the basis of the merging. Rick just teleporting Morty into another timeline where he happened to do all of these things doesn't really work, considering that much of what he did with the device in hand were things that he couldn't really do in rapid succession: He died multiple times, for instance, and undid much of the actions he took in previous timelines.

No, Rick described his device as -splitting- Morty's probable selves into multiple alternate realities, which the main universe Morty was then sent to. Instantiating several possibilities into actual physical universes is a 2-C feat, not a Low 2-C one. The fact that Morty was horrified by the realization that he murdered a bunch of his alternate selves already shows that these realities were indeed actual worlds.
I never said that Morty didn't kill them and that they weren't real, only that they became real when Morty took their place. You are wrong there, Rick splitting Morty's probable selves is still Rick calling those Mortys his probable selves, and he likewise called those places were called "probable dimensions", not alternate realities. There is no reason to believe those were always alt. universes, hence the stuff there is probable.

To reiterate, the all places were just information split from the point in time in which Morty used the device, hence their own time wasn't moving, it was just information that did nothing, not timelines Rick had stopped in time, nor did he time travelled, the probable dimensions stopped being probable when Morty used the device to put himself back in the moment he was before, killing the Morty there. The abandoned timeline is still out there.
Rick never denied that he collapsed all of the alternate realities which Morty created into one, only that he didn't merge them with their home dimension specifically, hence why he scoffs at the idea that he'd use it as the basis of the merging. Rick just teleporting Morty into another timeline where he happened to do all of these things doesn't really work, considering that much of what he did with the device in hand were things that he couldn't really do in rapid succession: He died multiple times, for instance, and undid much of the actions he took in previous timelines.
This is a bit more likely than the other stuff due to taking interpretation but I still see it as wrong. It doesn't matter how Rick didn't specifically say that he didn't merge the alternate realities because he puts his own word into question on the matter and what we know of the situation does the same. Rick just teleporting Morty into another timeline makes sense as in this reality Johnny Carson is still alive, 9-11 never happened, etc., Rick seemed to already know the place via knowing those things, so it could be that he put himself in an alt. dimension that would already have a mix of the things Morty did or that he himself created the place beforehand or right when Morty was "merging" the realities, we don't know. It would make sense for Morty to have rolled away with how all of those Mortys died given how on & off he is about caring of other people's lives (seriously, it's worst in the comics, here he even didn't care about killing some cop) and what Rick did to him, or maybe those Mortys never even died and that was part of Rick's prank too.

Last edited:
Can me and Kieran respond to you now staff have made the same arguments as us oh great Efficiente?

I made some spelling mistakes if you saw, this is why I shouldn’t go on VBW the second I are up

Last edited:
Heyyy blind wave!

Anyways, the whole point of Rick making the device is that Morty said he couldn't, and he put his own twist on it to teach Morty a lesson.

I'm not denying the Rick transported Morty to another dimension, that is blatantly obvious. I'm saying that it's never even implied that Rick didn't actually make the device, and the fact that he's tryna prove to Morty he could do it as well would indicate he did actually make the working device.

Rick transported Morty to a different reality because he didn't want to merge his reality with all of mirrors problems, because that would mean they'd have to move anyway.

Welp, Kieran is going ahead so

"I never said that Morty didn't kill them and that they weren't real, only that they became real when Morty took their place. You are wrong there, Rick splitting Morty's probable selves is still Rick calling those Mortys his probable selves, and he likewise called those places were called "probable dimensions", not alternate realities. There is no reason to believe those were always alt. universes, hence the stuff there is probable.

To reiterate, the all places were just information split from the point in time in which Morty used the device, hence their own time wasn't moving, it was just information that did nothing, not timelines Rick had stopped in time, nor did he time travelled, the probable dimensions stopped being probable when Morty used the device to put himself back in the moment he was before, killing the Morty there. The abandoned timeline is still out there."

Eficiente, your only proof for them not being actual realities is that they are described as "probable realities", which is vague since fiction frequently describes realities born from possibilities similarly (the whole many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics but due to free will existing having actions taken by people work like quanta trope).
So let's look at the proof for the other interpretation:

1)Rick never described the probability becoming actualised when Morty is required to enter it, it was just a random probable reality that Morty gets "shunt"ed into, that's all. In fact it's literally just a problem of lining up the different timelines and shunting the mind of Morty into them.
2)As shown by the death crystal episode chaos theory doesn't exactly apply to people's actions, there are always multiple possibilities for what Morty could do in the future so Rick "splitting up" Morty's potential selves wouldn't be anything unless these possibilities were being turned into realities.
3)When Rick later described "the split" he talks about how merging realities from that point would make it so the Mortys never existed at all, so it is clear that the "split" was the cause of realities being created.

Not only that but the evidence you used for your interpretation can be entirely refuted. The video above makes skips at certain points but this one Rick and Morty S4 E8 "The Vat of Acid Episode" Reaction & Review! - REACTIONS ON THE ROCKS! - YouTube doesn't and Rick calls the realities which "exist somewhere" and which you, Efficiente, say exist (only) when Morty is shifted into them "probable realities" themselves. So clearly the verse term "probable realities" does not mean "theoretical realities" whatsoever, from your own reasoning.

"This is a bit more likely than the other stuff due to taking interpretation but I still see it as wrong. It doesn't matter how Rick didn't specifically say that he didn't merge the alternate realities because he puts his own word into question on the matter and what we know of the situation does the same. Rick just teleporting Morty into another timeline makes sense as in this reality Johnny Carson is still alive, 9-11 never happened, etc., Rick seemed to already know the place via knowing those things, so it could be that he put himself in an alt. dimension that would already have a mix of the things Morty did or that he himself created the place beforehand or right when Morty was "merging" the realities, we don't know. It would make sense for Morty to have rolled away with how all of those Mortys died given how on & off he is about caring of other people's lives (seriously, it's worst in the comics, here he even didn't care about killing some cop) and what Rick did to him, or maybe those Mortys never even died and that was part of Rick's prank too."

Because Rick clearly never looks into any reality before he goes there under usual conditions lmao. Also, if Morty cared before then why does he suddenly not when Rick apparently makes the big reveal? I think you better add Empathic Manipulation via Rick's vat of acid in your sandbox.

This interpretation assumes so much importance in what is clearly just a gag ABOUT reducing the importance of the very theme of the episode, why extrapolate the thing he did into an interpretation which requires you to think Rick very specifically chose the reality (evidence being that he knew that it had 3 things he liked) whilst also assuming a character's position immediately changes in the span of 2 minutes despite there being no reason for this (while using material not released by the original writers, mind you) AND ignoring the reason he gave for being in a different reality immediately provided afterwards as such that the action and reason were part of the same gag. Not to mention completely disregarding the special effects Morty experiences where Mortys were being fused into him, an effect used in season 2 episode 1 where timelines were getting fused together.

You are demonstrating a complete lack of evaluation for what are more likely interpretations, just choosing one that you had already decided on in your blog for whatever reason and then not even using a full ******* sentence of what was a relatively extensive explanation in the show to justify it.

Last edited:
@Firestorm808 It misses some parts, unfortunately.

I'll see if what I said to Cal and Ultima was enough, if it wasn't I'll respond to what they have to say.

I don't see anything there, no even while going to the links you used. Make a screenshot, edit it to cut into only the specific parts of it you want to show me, upload it in Imgur and link that here.

Looking back at the episode yet again Rick calls the probable dimensions probable realities even after Morty was sent away from they, so yes they should have always been real. I take being wrong for that, but all of the above I could have argued against without that last bit. The merging is still pretty weird
This interpretation assumes so much importance in what is clearly just a gag ABOUT reducing the importance of the very theme of the episode
A gag like it would be something too ridiculous to be taken as factual, this is Rick explaining he lied. Simple as that. Thinking of the very theme of the episode for things like this is a bias point of view, it's not a thing that matters and the theme is still very much there.
why extrapolate the thing he did into an interpretation which requires you to think Rick very specifically chose the reality (evidence being that he knew that it had 3 things he liked) whilst also assuming a character's position immediately changes in the span of 2 minutes despite there being no reason for this (while using material not released by the original writers, mind you)
Idk what material not released by the original writers you talk about. I gave the only solid interpretation of "Rick lied=his word can't be taken 100% as true and what was fitting to it was part of the prank", that in turns leads to many ways in which that could have been done, I didn't pick any but they could have all happened. Logically, it doesn't matter each turns out to be complex than the simple act of Rick expressing how he lied because him having done so leads into things we don't know.
AND ignoring the reason he gave for being in a different reality immediately provided afterwards as such that the action and reason were part of the same gag.
What?
Not to mention completely disregarding the special effects Morty experiences where Mortys were being fused into him, an effect used in season 2 episode 1 where timelines were getting fused together.
It wasn't the same but why would that not happen? If you prank someone and give them a fake soda you're not gonna give them something that isn't and doesn't look like it, you're gonna use something indistinguible from a soda, so why wouldn't that happen to Morty?

Anyway, 2-C is good for me for creating this realities and likely/possibly the same for merging them.

Also this is creation and environmental destruction, not the same as him attacking someone that hard with the same tier, and he used a time-related thing for it, so we could add 1 of his 3-A feats too as they're solid sheer destruction. Should the tier 5 and 4 stuff stay?

I haven't had the time to read more than the first post, but creating one alternative reality at a time is only Low 2-C.

Quote from the actual episode:
"Alright come on Morty let's go home"
"Wait what? Th-This isn't our reality-" (cut off somewhat)
"What you'd think I'd waste our home teaching you a ******* lesson?"
Rick is clearly saying that the very things he subjected a timeline to, the supposed merging, would have potentially messed up his home if he didn't go to another. So clearly the idea he chose the reality in question because of the specifics of reality is incorrect, he chose it because he didn't want to affect his actual one.
I was saying that to transform that gag into your interpretation of events you would have to make an ungodly amount of weird assumptions.

"I haven't had the time to read more than the first post, but creating one alternative reality at a time is only Low 2-C."
Well the first post outright said "(each time he uses it creating about a dozen new universes as shown by Rick's virtual presentation)" and this isn't an issue being argued about at all so nah.

That is one interpretation and your conclusion on the matter, him not wasting their home can mean that the merging didn't happen because it would ruin their home and that he used the reality where they are to do the job instead, hence he already at least knows Johnny Carson is still alive & on air, 9-11 never happened, etc., things that will make him miss the place and that he should not know as he claimed to have just created it.

I was under the impression that the device found a specific reality, killed the morty there, and sent Morty Prime there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back