• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with 2B possibly 2A and A question that apparently there are dimensions in which the colors are dominant not only in the blocks, but that the light itself is the color of the blocks (43 red dimensions) and in others the torches instead of darkening. What you think? I thought it could be conceptual hax since colors are taken as concept 3.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Yeah I've seen some content related to this pop up on youtube. Is this an actual April Fools joke?
The update exists, and you can play it, but it's not an actual part of the game, they just made it for April Fools.

But the 2-C keys refer to Real Player, as a Real Player I can set my game to that snap shot and play with "infinite" demenstions

The update is a physical thing

But it's an Aprils Fools update

It's not canon

Actual updates don't have this

ffs people we've had those each years for like, 5 years. Why is this an issue now only.

Because the Player sees the 2-C stuff as fiction several times over. But it's not on the profiles because **** me.

Now out with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back