• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1st Form/Base Baby Vegeta vs DBZ

1st Round is Base Baby Vegeta vs DBZ with the exclusion of Vegito and Gogeta

2nd Round is that Vegito and Gogeta are included, but Baby can transform into his 2nd and 3rd/Final Form, but he isn't allowed to go Golden Oozaru

So, this is basically Base Baby Vegeta vs everything from DBZ, obviously excluding the Gods like Beerus, SSJG Goku etc since anyone of them can Solo GTverse, so all or the Non Gods and also none of the people that are on par with them like Post Training Frieza, so everything from the Movies, Specials, OVA's and even the End Of DBZ where Goku
All DBZ Characters
fought Uub, so basically the old Non DBS continuity vs Baby Vegeta's 1st Form

Base baby vegeta

1st round goes for Baby

2nd round only goes to Baby if he manages to infect one of the fusions, if not then he loses

TakatoBlue said:
Round 1: Buuhan solos, I think. (Hard diff.)

Round 2: Gogeta solos via Soul Punisher hax.
Well, Buuhan was reduced to 4-B aka Solar System tier recently, while Baby Vegeta even in 1st form is still 4-A, so due to these recent changes, Baby Vegeta should even ridiculously outclass Janemba and Hirudegarn, so the only real threat to Baby here is Movie 12 Gogeta, due to scaling, Baby Vegeta's 1st Form alone should be easily 100's of times stronger then Z SSJ3 Goku, I don't think Janemba has nearly that big of a lead on Goku, Baby should be much closer to Gogeta then Janemba was, so Baby is going to give Gogeta a MUCH tougher fight

Buuhan have some nice hax.

Chocolate Beam, all Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo skills, high Regenerationn level, absorption, infinite Stamina ... With this I think he would have a chance.

About Gogeta ... The Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker would destroy Baby (who is pure evil energy) and realease Vegeta. And he likely could go ssj3 too, if Gotenks could ...

"[...] As Janemba powers up and prepares to fight, Gogeta attacks and destroys Janemba with the Stardust Breaker rush, removing all of Janemba's evil energy and restoring the young ogre, Saike Demon, back to his former self." By Dragon Ball wiki.

TakatoBlue said:
Buuhan have some nice hax.
Chocolate Beam, all Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo skills, high Regenerationn level, absorption, infinite Stamina ... With this I think he would have a chance.

About Gogeta ... The Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker would destroy Baby (who is pure evil energy) and realease Vegeta. And he likely could go ssj3 too, if Gotenks could ...

"[...] As Janemba powers up and prepares to fight, Gogeta attacks and destroys Janemba with the Stardust Breaker rush, removing all of Janemba's evil energy and restoring the young ogre, Saike Demon, back to his former self." By Dragon Ball wiki.
Teahnically his hax didn't seem to work on Vegito, his chocolate beam only furthered Buuhan's humiliation since Vegito was beating him up as a piece of Candy, and according to the wiki as of now, Baby Vegeta is stronger then Vegito, so Baby could likely own Buu as a piece of candy as well and make Buu chnge him back, Vegito also let Buu absorb him, Baby likely won't let Buu do that, plus, Baby should have access to Vegeta's memories, do he might know about Buu's abilities, as for Gogeta, didn't a guide of sorts say that SSJ4 Gogeta is tens or dozen's of times a normal SSJ4? If so, then wouldn't SSJ3 Gogeta be like at most 100x SSJ3 Goku? Cause Base Goku (Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc), so Base Baby Vegeta>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc)>>>>SSJ2 Goku (Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Gogeta, plus, Janemba didn't seem to be all that bright, even Broly seemed to have higher intelligence then Janemba, while Baby is a really smart character, he might not let Gogeta even hit him with the Stardust Breaker

No, no.

Goku ssj3 (Baby Arc) >= Base Baby Vegeta.

Goku said that maybe he could beat him if he were in the adult form.

I agree ... Base GT Goku = Ssj3 Goku EoZ.

But ... Gogeta in ssj1 totally stomped Janemba, who beats Goku ssj3 and Vegeta ssj2 easy.

If Janemba was 5x stronger than Goku ... and Gogeta was at least 5x stronger than Janemba ... So ...

Gogeta would be at least 25 times stronger than ssj3 Goku, no? (lowball)

So, I believe Gogeta ssj1 >= Goku ssj3 (Baby Arc).

TakatoBlue said:
No, no.

Goku ssj3 (Baby Arc) >= Base Baby Vegeta.

Goku said that maybe he could beat him if he were in the adult form.

I agree ... Base GT Goku = Ssj3 Goku EoZ.

But ... Gogeta in ssj1 totally stomped Janemba, who beats Goku ssj3 and Vegeta ssj2 easy.

If Janemba was 5x stronger than Goku ... and Gogeta was at least 5x stronger than Janemba ... So ...

Gogeta would be at least 25 times stronger than ssj3 Goku, no? (lowball)

So, I believe Gogeta ssj1 >= Goku ssj3 (Baby Arc).
I was merely going by what a guide of sorts said about Gogeta, since we have no clue what the multiplier for fusion is, that was the only thing I can go off of, also, Vegeta also utterly wrecked Cui and Dodoria, Vegeta at the time was like 1.3x stronger then Cui and he 2 shotted him, Vegeta was merely toying with Dodoria and Vegeta was roughly only 1.25x stronger then him at the time, you don't even have to be twice as strong as someone in Dragon Ball to utterly dominate him, Base Baby Vegeta was also belittling Goku, saying that he thought SSJ3 was more of a challenge, Baby's punch also seemed to do more damage then SSJ3 Goku's when they reached punched each other, that SSJ3 Goku was also likely more then 400x stronger then SSJ3 Goku from the Buu Arc, due to the SSJ multipliers and various statements from GT

Pocket-Chu said:
Bebi stomps both rounds easily. And lel at the gods soloing GT, Golden Oozaru Bebi > Whis > Beerus
lol no, Whis is too haxxed for anyone in the GT verse (not to mention the ridiculously massive difference in every stat lol). This match is a stomp in favor of Baby Vegeta if we go by canon DBZ, otherwise he likely stops at Janemba, Gogeta, Buutenks/Buuhan or Vegito. Janemba by being the most haxxed being in all of DBZ, Gogeta via Soul Punisher, Buutenks/Buuhan via Regenerationn, and Vegito via his sheer power that is likely above Baby Vegeta. Not to mention that Baby Vegeta will be very tired if he manages to get to this point because of the insane amount of people he has to face, unless he recovers after every match.

Faisal Shourov said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Bebi stomps both rounds easily. And lel at the gods soloing GT, Golden Oozaru Bebi > Whis > Beerus
Is this a troll post ?
I think he believes Beerus really used 10% while fighting PIS amped SSJ2 Vegeta...

Nope not trolling at all, and Vegeta being 10% beerus has nothing to do with it. it has to do with me believing that SSj3 Goku is atleast 0.5% of beerus

Pocket-Chu said:
Nope not trolling at all, and Vegeta being 10% beerus has nothing to do with it. it has to do with me believing that SSj3 Goku is atleast 0.5% of beerus
Featwise SSJ3 Goku isn't even 0.0000000001% of Beerus, even if we pick high and low end of Solar System level and Multi galaxy level. That's being generous

Faisal Shourov said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Featwise SSJ3 Goku isn't even 0.0000000001% of Beerus, even if we pick high and low end of Solar System level and Multi galaxy level. That's being generous
I would care if feats were relevant in the dbverse but they really aren't so yeah, doesn't change my opinion in the slightest.

^Saying feats are irrelevant wouldn't get you anywhere on this wiki, or any other forums. We use feats to compare fictional verses with each other

Faisal Shourov said:
^Saying feats are irrelevant wouldn't get you anywhere on this wiki, or any other forums. We use feats to compare fictional verses with each other
Yes verses agianst each other sure but this is a comparision between characters that are both from the dbverse so what you're saying is irrelevant.

Pocket-Chu said:
Yes verses agianst each other sure but this is a comparision between characters that are both from the dbverse so what you're saying is irrelevant.
No it's not irrelevant. Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT are separate coninuities, they have no relation to each other. Only way to compare different continuities is comparing feats.

As I said before feats don't mean anything in the dbverse(which includes, super, gt and z) cause if it did then Roshi would be > Nappa and that doesn't make any sense at all now does it?

Pocket-Chu said:
As I said before feats don't mean anything in the dbverse(which includes, super, gt and z) cause if it did then Roshi would be > Nappa and that doesn't make any sense at all now does it?
I am not sure if you understand the concept of powerscaling and attack potency.

Can you stop arguing about something completely pointless and irrelevant.

Pocket-Chu said:
So you admit that the dbverse works on powerscaling and not feats then?
No, all verses work on both powerscaling and feat unless there's continuity issue or PIS. Toneri slicing moon doesn't make him stronger than Madara. If you have any proof that DBGT characters should be upgraded, or DBS characters should be downgraded create a content revision thread. Don't post fallcious comments on vs threads

Back