• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

16yr Yujiro durability and possible key

Ok so im not really pressed to have this be put on the profile nor i intend to have this be a super long discussion but in the forum i haven't seen this be discussed unless i missed it.

1. During the Vietnam war in Grappler Baki #350 the U.S was bombing Hanoi with 11,000 tons of ammunition over a 5 day span leaving the place in rubble only for Yujiro to pop up unhurt covered in ash with smoke coming off him(it can be assumed as aura too) yet there was no implication of bunker usage and when looking it up there are no bunkers in Hanoi but 1 in a hotel which was used by Joan Baez and other guests in the real war found in 2012 and there are no implication of Yujiro bunking with others, so is this applicable to be put on the profile.

Yc74THfa9HbMdrqxqrZ61635556785.jpg
2N0eWSxci822IChmkzKa1635556788.jpg
L3jTNP2wEKkwL7T3vy2a1635556793.jpg

2. Is it possible to have a 16yr Yujiro key using some feats during the war since form what I've seen he does a multitude of things like.

speed: can uses a mans carcass to catch bullets, can blitz a group of soldiers with low effort (he was caught off guard by only one soldier but he blitzed quickly after Btw that same soldier was shot by Jane in the start of the chapter too but you can imply this was after yujiros punch ), (idk if it can be counted since she was off guard) but from several feet away he blitzed Jane, he also can blitz Jane during a altercation (bending the barrel of the gun might also be a lifting feat), can blitz a vet commander before he can draw his gun, can kill a room of men 1 2 3,kill 5 armed men in the base,more guys appear down the hall but yujiro goes through a wall and scale a couple feet and kills 2 before the others can react
, he kills more men 1 2 3, after leaving the bunker he dodged torrent fire (I take it as aim dodging),after killing both men he use a rock to disarm another guy then he quickly gets in their face from a couple of feet away (this was possibly the president, if so you can assume that his drawing speed of his weapon is inferior to the soldiers)
lifting: Can force Jane's mouth open with 2 fingers, he over powers several men

durability: can survive a bombardment of bombs (might need to be calculated since the bombs seemingly didn't drop on specifically one area), he took a 300 gram explosion of tetryl and not move a inch and supposedly in smaller qualities being a "coke bottle" can "flatten" the white house said by Jane and he was only a couple feet away from the blast zone this explosion did more damage to the base then anything the tanks had done (the tanks damage before , the bombs damage: after being struck from 1 tank round this what happen to the base here's another image of the explosion range) this explosion had even affected a town a assumingly far distance away from the base you also can see some rubble in the image so the explosion possibly did damage to the buildings or the blast carried some rubble.

striking: equal to his durability

stamina: likely the same or possibly higher if he can get hit with bombs over a 5 day span

range: likely the same

simple quotes: He holds the alias of the "Walking Nuclear Bomb", made a person in power (possibly president) believe that he can rival a whole national army in 10 years

this is not everything be just things I've seen and interpreted

Yujiro should have a different key for every saga, since he becomes stronger every day and this can be confirmed via powerscaling:

In Son Of Ogre Pickle shows equal to him, at the end of Son Of Ogre Base Yujiro can't be damaged by Base Baki who broke Pickle's tooth with a single strike.

Yujiro should have a different key for every saga, since he becomes stronger every day and this can be confirmed via powerscaling:

In Son Of Ogre Pickle shows equal to him, at the end of Son Of Ogre Base Yujiro can't be damaged by Base Baki who broke Pickle's tooth with a single strike.
but we cant quantify it

we know he is at least 7-C via the earthquake feat however he might as well be high 7-C rn and we just don't know

so yeah, can't do that

but we cant quantify it

we know he is at least 7-C via the earthquake feat however he might as well be high 7-C rn and we just don't know

so yeah, can't do that
True, it likely can be inferred further of him likely being high 7-C key or at least given a "likely higher" placement, since baki in his spar with sukune he required to use demon back in the later half to match him, while with yujiro he completely overpowered sukune. Especially since in his fight with baki even though yujiro was superior to him, baki consistently afflicted damage and in some parts was able to match him and sukune couldnt even really scratch yujiro, basically somewhat proving the statement true that he does consistently get stronger(not saying this should be apart of the keys section just making a point) so yea higher yujiro seems plausible I cant think of any anti feat

Last edited:
Regardless if he can get a "higher key" or get a key based off arcs, still do y'all think that a 16yr yujiro key is plausible because this is not 100% everything from that arc there is still some other things he does.

Regardless if he can get a "higher key" or get a key based off arcs, still do y'all think that a 16yr yujiro key is plausible because this is not 100% everything from that arc there is still some other things he does.
if anything 16yo yujiro would be at least 8-B since a younger yujiro (not as young tho) defeated oliva

most likely he would be 8-A but it's most likely to be a unknown rating

Can we talk about why Yujrio is 7-C and absolutely no one scales to him? Baki at the very least should? So would Yuichiro.

Come on guys, why is the scaling messed up?

Can we talk about why Yujrio is 7-C and absolutely no one scales to him? Baki at the very least should? So would Yuichiro.

because the verse is outdated, no new calcs or crts... it's all messy

because the verse is outdated, no new calcs or crts... it's all messy
True some of the content is kinda wonky
if anything 16yo yujiro would be at least 8-B since a younger yujiro (not as young tho) defeated oliva

most likely he would be 8-A but it's most likely to be a unknown rating
I suppose, but did he only have an encounter with him in the og anime (unless teen yujiro had a second encounter in the anime) because while I have no problem with using the anime I've been seeing some threads here and some of the people detest using the original anime and idk why. But if its true that they met a 2nd time then I guess it prolly would be just an unknown placement or it can just be chalked up to power growth since if I recall in their first encounter teen yujiro mentioned how he could not really beat him and how they will meet up again and settle the score

Edit: nvm he said something along the line of "I'll eat you later" after kicking the hell out of him sending him flying back even thought oliva did guard and was fine after it seems like yujiro was confident in winning so unless we assume oliva was way weaker back then I guess it would be unknown but I confident in the showings of yujiro in the manga and if allowed original anime

Last edited:

Soda is making CRTs, he said Yujiro soon is going straight to 7-B

At the same time, if you make a key for a younger Yujiro, you'll have to find what skills/arts he known (but i'm sure he didn't show any technique but just speed/ap), so likely he won't have much powers in that key (beyond the basic superhuman, martial arts, enhanced senses, etc).

At the same time, if you make a key for a younger Yujiro, you'll have to find what skills/arts he known (but i'm sure he didn't show any technique but just speed/ap), so likely he won't have much powers in that key (beyond the basic superhuman, martial arts, enhanced senses, etc).
Yea true, there would be some other things that would be applicable for his profile like stealth mastery (I would like to list off a couple more but I'm going to have to review the stuff again) it's true that theres little to be noted as far as I know so imma just look into it this upcoming weekend

I think THIS Yujiro is 7-C, call me crazy but, surviving 11 kilotons (11 metric tons) of explosives isn´t something like Town level?
(Man its been a while, sorry but college work dogpiled me and I kinda forgot this thread 😬)

Yea it should be, but sadly the explosives was dispersed throughout the City and not just that one location. So unless this can be calced in some form of way to evenly distribute the damage (which might not be allowed since it doesn't make sense for them to evenly coat explosives like they're making a cake lol) then it might not be applicable. But if we take the condition of the city after the bombardment shown in the panels, which was literally just chunks and Rubble then you might be able to get something out of it but if that can't be done then it will make for a pretty damn good stamina feat.

I know it seems counterintuitive for me to make a statement like this after making an entire thread about it but that didn't really pass through my head at the time, but like I mentioned in the previous sentence this possibly still can be assessed. But if not then another interesting feat was literally within those same line of chapters where he took an explosion that somehow affected a town outside of the jungle.

Seen how the links is not working so let me just put the 1st chapter link here and y'all can go from there if y'all want ( I'm aware I'm in a position of the burden of proof so I'm going to have to put down the exact images which I will do but as of now I got a lot of stuff for my plate and the feats go from chapters 347 to 355 so it's going to take me a min) Link

Last edited:
Back