• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Amphibia fights a genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist (King Andrias vs Iron Man)

Seems like a stomp for Andrias he scales with 3 gigatons while Tony is scaling with baseline low 7-C which should be around 1 Kiloton

Okay, with all of the limitations set in place, let's see what we have.

Despite his large size, Andrias is surprisingly nimble, so Tony would definitely be caught off guard from the outset. And interestingly enough, their weapons are pretty equitable to each other, considering they both have access to missiles and energy weapons that could counter each other. And I'm thinking that Andrias should have access to the Frobot army at this point, which would be an excellent counter to Tony's Iron Man suit legion.

Frankly, it's unclear if JARVIS could actually feasibly hack into the Dyoplosaurus Armor, since it seems to be directly connected to The Core, which is its own separate can of worms. It's possible, but I'm not relying on that to ascertain a victor. Neither can I count on Tony's intelligence to pervade here, as while he is much smarter than Andrias, the newt king has had centuries of battle experience, if not more, which obviously gives him a clear upper hand in this fight. However, there are two things that edges things out in Tony's favor here. The Information Analysis JARVIS can provide will allow Tony to have a better time adjusting to Andrias' fighting style than the other way around, and the nearly 3X AP advantage Tony has due to Andrias' baseline power level. And while I did mention that Andrias far surpasses Tony in terms of battle experience, Tony is far better at improvisation during a fight, which was helpful against characters with a similar advantage, such as Loki or Ultron.

With all this being said, unless I missed anything vital, I am going to give the slight edge in this battle to Iron Man, though this would be an incredibly difficult battle for the both of them.

Back