• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
ADAM WARLOCK vs THOR
  • Speed is equalised
  • Starting Distance: 30 meters
Adam Warlock: 0

Thor: 7 (noninho, Tyranno223, BEASTHEART8800, Lightning_XXI, Eseseso, AThe1412, Marvel_Champion_07)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Hi
Why does everything indicate Thor but you've linked to Captain America's profile lol?
Anyway, considering things as they are:
Adam has a huge LS advantage;
The feats for AP are similar, so don't think this'll be a thing for now (unless calcs with exact values appear);
Cap most likely brutally outsmarts and outskills him.

Short-distanced we maybe would see something, but Cap most likely has dealt with people who has the same wincons as the ones I see for Adam ("laser" and stronger LS), but way smarter, from that distance, so
"Thor" FRA

Hi
Why does everything indicate Thor but you've linked to Captain America's profile lol?
Anyway, considering things as they are:
Adam has a huge LS advantage;
The feats for AP are similar, so don't think this'll be a thing for now (unless calcs with exact values appear);
Cap most likely brutally outsmarts and outskills him.

Short-distanced we maybe would see something, but Cap most likely has dealt with people who has the same wincons as the ones I see for Adam ("laser" and stronger LS), but way smarter, from that distance, so
"Thor" FRA
Oof. I fixed the link to Thor

Ok, hi again : )

So, now that it's Thor, things can be more simple and some others are still the same:
-Thor can BFR him (how IC is for him to do it?)
-Adam still has a HUGE LS advantage
-Thor also has intelligence advantage, just not thaaaat much big as Cap, but still a big one.
-"Standard Equipment: None" Thor is Mjolnir-less 😳😳
-Adam should have more value in AP, Dura and Stamina via what makes Thor scale to that tier being either unbased or based on less than Adam, who's based on a nice quantity of feats.

Soooooounds more like Adam now, high diff

As I've been using what sounds to me like regular logic, I'd be much obliged if you derailed a bit on why it isn't 100% yet
Thor's intelligence section is shit. There's no justifications or feats and it doesn't even use one of the suggested rankings
-Thor also has intelligence advantage, just not thaaaat much big as Cap, but still a big one
That's it, really. The Intelligence difference is dubious because of how lacking that section is, but from what few scans of Ultimate Thor I have seen, he's definitely not as stupid as Adam Warlock

Thor's intelligence section is shit. There's no justifications or feats and it doesn't even use one of the suggested rankings

That's it, really. The Intelligence difference is dubious because of how lacking that section is, but from what few scans of Ultimate Thor I have seen, he's definitely not as stupid as Adam Warlock
Yeah, but I think people would update it if there was stuff to call Thor a genius for example...and even if Thor is much smarter, I think the status diff would talk for itself and it's likely that Adam could beat a Hammerless Thor, likely high-mid-diff if Thor has his hammer

Thor's profile is uh... yeah (not even a key difference between his mortal and divine states?), but he is just a far better fighter, and the power difference seems to be pretty small between the two.

Both have ranged options, so that's nullified. Both have flight. Yeah, voting Thor for not having the mind of a child.

Back