• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK God vs DBS God (7-1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Being vs Zeno

The-One-Being-as-seen-in-Mortal-Kombat.jpg
El-Dios-Zeno-y-su-otro-yo-de-un-universo-alterno.jpg

A classic Creator vs Destructor, with both being the respective supreme beings in their franchise.

Speed is Equalized

You're me: 7 (Quangotjokes, Gohan?_You're_still_alive?, BEASTHEART880, Cimafranca133, Unknownnah, Starter_Pack, Mariogoods)

You're annoying: 1 (XXKINGXX69)

Idk what pun for incon lmao:

Last edited:
Leaning towards One Being because of Type 4 Acausality, Absorption, and Omnipresence.

Edit: This is pretty debatable imo, depends on the Omnipresence the One Being has, and that if he'd survive when Zeno erases because of that, need someone to answer that, Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C, considering Zamasu was only omnipresent within' that one universe, Zeno erases universes when he gets mad so if someone can be one with the universe and is everywhere existing in that one Universe then that’s nothing to him. Someone who’s omnipresence is beyond one universe, seeing as Dragon Ball’s 'Multiverse' only has 12 universes (18 if counting the 6 Zeno erased). I believe if someone is omnipresent over the amount of universes Zeno could erase at once, then Zeno wouldn’t be able to erase him.

However, all that might not matter, considering One Being has a few wincons here at that, moreso than Zeno erasing then gg, Zeno doesn't resist Empathic Manipulation either, as said before, Zeno erases universes when he gets mad, so One Being could just have Zeno not get mad before he can even lift his hand and then completely drain his essence.

Voting One Being for now.

Last edited:
This is pretty debatable imo, depends on the Omnipresence the One Being has, and that if he'd survive when Zeno erases because of that, need someone to answer that, Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C, considering Zamasu was only omnipresent within' that one universe, Zeno erases universes when he gets mad so if someone can be one with the universe and is everywhere existing in that one Universe then that’s nothing to him. Someone who’s omnipresence is beyond one universe, seeing as Dragon Ball’s 'Multiverse' only has 12 universes (18 if counting the 6 Zeno erased). I believe if someone is omnipresent over the amount of universes Zeno could erase at once, then Zeno wouldn’t be able to erase him.
He's omnipresent across the MK "Universe" which is 7-11 Universes big.

Leaning towards One Being because of Type 4 Acausality, Absorption, and Omnipresence.

Edit: This is pretty debatable imo, depends on the Omnipresence the One Being has, and that if he'd survive when Zeno erases because of that, need someone to answer that, Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C, considering Zamasu was only omnipresent within' that one universe, Zeno erases universes when he gets mad so if someone can be one with the universe and is everywhere existing in that one Universe then that’s nothing to him. Someone who’s omnipresence is beyond one universe, seeing as Dragon Ball’s 'Multiverse' only has 12 universes (18 if counting the 6 Zeno erased). I believe if someone is omnipresent over the amount of universes Zeno could erase at once, then Zeno wouldn’t be able to erase him.

However, all that might not matter, considering One Being has a few wincons here at that, moreso than Zeno erasing then gg, Zeno doesn't resist Empathic Manipulation either, as said before, Zeno erases universes when he gets mad, so One Being could just have Zeno not get mad before he can even lift his hand and then completely drain his essence.

Voting One Being for now.
Will he use empathic manipulation in combat?

He's omnipresent across the MK "Universe" which is 7-11 Universes big.
Considering he /is/ the MK multiverse, he would encompass its entirety.

That's where we can make assumptions about his reality warping, according to Onaga, The One Kamidogu is capable of merging the realms by warping reality, so it is likely that The One Being would have similar reality warping capabilities, immediately merging with the multiverse using Reality Warping, that would make him encompass more than merely 7-11 universes, him coming after Zeno seeing how this fight is.

Will he use empathic manipulation in combat?
We also don't know much about how the One Being fights, but in the grand scheme of things, yes, depending on the circumstances laid forth for The One Being, I believe he would protect himself against those that're affected by his powers, we also know that using their Empathic Manip, they were able to control the two big bads of MK, Onaga and Shao Kahn.

Mind you, Onaga in his ending was able to use The One Kamidogu to merge with all of existence to become The One Being himself.

Who's to say he wouldn't do the same with Zeno after the possibility of merging? Speculating that The One Being could use the reality warping abilities that The One Kamidogu could, considering it turned Onaga into The One Being in his ending, I'm mostly voting for the fact that The One Being could also merge Zeno into himself with Reality Warping if he wanted.

Considering he /is/ the MK multiverse, he would encompass its entirety.

That's where we can make assumptions about his reality warping, according to Onaga, The One Kamidogu is capable of merging the realms by warping reality, so it is likely that The One Being would have similar reality warping capabilities, immediately merging with the multiverse using Reality Warping, that would make him encompass more than merely 7-11 universes, him coming after Zeno seeing how this fight is.
Someone already tried and no, he's not beyond that. A CRT to make him all the timelines had been rejected recently, so he's just a single (2-C sized) timeline.

Someone already tried and no, he's not beyond that. A CRT to make him all the timelines had been rejected recently, so he's just a single (2-C sized) timeline.
That's where my next argument comes in, the whole reality warping merge stuff, unless what you stated here contradicts that still, all the realms in Mortal Kombat have separate space times.

iirc, for Zeno, there was a big discussion on why the 12 universes in Dragon Ball aren't separated by space time, making that a multiverse sized space time in on itself, with space time separated afterlives, that's why I believe the One Being would throw Zeno off.

Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes and Infinite Zamasu with a single ki blast.

And yes, they did, but again, they aren't separated by space and time, The One Being's full of separate space times, all which are infinite in size, if I remember correctly, Zeno's rating is also because they simply erased Heaven and Hell with Zamasu included.

If The One Being did some reality warping merging, it'd grab that single time space and also make it a part of them, this is again, speculating that The One Being has Reality Warping as good as The One Kamidogu, though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Because then the inconsistencies also come pouring in, in Onaga's ending, it just shows a slideshow, we don't know if it was instant or if it took any time, Zamasu sure as heck took time.

And yes, they did, but again, they aren't separated by space and time, The One Being's full of separate space times, all which are infinite in size, if I remember correctly, Zeno's rating is also because they simply erased Heaven and Hell with Zamasu included.
Uhm, they are, though. Given he is 2-C, all the 12 universes are assumed to be such, otherwise if they're part of the same space-time, Zeno would be just Low 2-C, but that's not the case.

I'd say to make a CRT on this, though the topic is banned, so Zeno has AP advantage here.

It is? Guess we've reached a dead end on that since the topic is banned, but my vote still remains the same, all I can say now is One Being just uses Empathic Manip so Zeno doesn't get mad and erase, then absorbs his essence.

We could get a DB supporter here; I only know so much about it, even if my profile here is themed after a character from the show, haha-

Yup, I did some more research and can say for certain that The One Being's reality warping ability should be no weaker than Shinnok's, The One Being consumes the Elder Gods, completely. The One Being was also consuming the Elder Gods in the canon too, the hax The One Being has gives him more wincons in general, so my vote remains the same, for now.

The realms are the one beings consciousness
Yup, I did some more research and can say for certain that The One Being's reality warping ability should be no weaker than Shinnok's, The One Being consumes the Elder Gods, completely. The One Being was also consuming the Elder Gods in the canon too, the hax The One Being has gives him more wincons in general, so my vote remains the same, for now.
One being destroyed all reality simply by waking up. His reality warping is pretty insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back