• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my first few threads on the forums that I'm deciding to redux because it was a stomp when I made it. Hopefully it should at least be a bit more fair than last time

Both are at High 6-A (2nd Key)

Both are in Character

Speed is Equalized

Who wins?

Kenshiro: 8 (Stillwinston, J.J._Chambers, AnAverageUsername, Knifeman29, XXKINGXX69, Mariogoods, Gohan?_You're_still_alive?, CBslayeR)
Cloud Strife:
Inconclusive:
Legends_ReVIVE_Kenshiro.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
Cloud_Strife_Dissidia.png

Last edited:
Can't Ken just precog him and poke him/go muso tensei/put Cloud in a place where he can only fight him mano e mano without powers where the loser gets EE'd?
Probably, but I'll tell you how Cloud stands a chance, his regular attacks have minor soul manipulation, and they have something akin to durability negation as they cut through enemies even with similar durability, and he can do this with energy projection via sword slash. So can Kenshiro survive piercing damage like that?

If he can, then I vote for Kenshiro

Are there any FF supporters here? This seems like a really complicated mu since their P&As section is so fat

Votes counted, and grace can be started.
Are there any FF supporters here? This seems like a really complicated mu since their P&As section is so fat
I think that would be the best option to wait for some more supporters, but King seems knowledgeable on the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back