• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Have been rewatching both shows

9-B, speed equalized, standard conditions

Daredevil: 7 (UchihaSlayer96, Mariogoods, Maverick_Zero_X, Transcending, Coolboy6, Rez, Peppersalt43)

Green Arrow: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I vote to Green Arrow. Green Arrow has range advantage and his varies arrows can give Daredevil some trouble. (I feel that Daredevil cannot distinguish GA's varies arrows) When they get closer, Green Arrow has better H2H skill since GA has learnt more. Daredevil could win thanks to his disability countering something such as smoke, but that's all. I hope someone who has better knowledge about both series could appear.

I disagree with your assessment on Daredevil.

The range advantage doesn't really mean a whole lot against Matt. He consistently goes up against foes wielding guns, machine guns, and even arrows on a regular basis. Arrows in particular are actually a cakewalk for Matt and comparable characters to catch, dodge, and deflect as they've done all three.
All that is to say that Matt won't have much trouble closing the distance and taking the fight to CQC range where he thrives.

As for being able to discern which arrow is which, I think that won't be much of an issue either. Matt will be able to tell by the smell of the arrow's components. So he'll probably be able to tell which arrow contains explosives, for example.

His senses in general will be a massive advantage, as he can use them to predict attacks and behavior before they occur by listening to heartbeats, sounds of bones shifting, breathing patterns, etc. So catching him off guard is next to impossible, especially because the range of his senses is massive. He can hear things happening very clearly from multiple blocks away.

As for skill, I really don't think Oliver will hold any advantage there either. Matt has been training since he was a child, and has mastered many forms of armed and unarmed combat under stick including, but not limited to, boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Silat, Kung Fu, Wushu, Kali, and more.
He has a great deal of experience fighting extremely skilled ninjas, and has been praised for his skills by people like Elektra, Stick, Iron Fist, Nobu, and Bakuto, all of whom are extremely skilled martial artists that Matt has bested at one point or another.

He also has an immense amount of pain tolerance, which allows him to keep fighting for hours with grievous life-threatening injuries. Additionally, he's a master acrobat, and has great parkour and evasive skills.

Ultimately I think a combination of Matt's sensory capabilities, skill, and indomitable will should net him the win here.

I disagree with your assessment on Daredevil.

The range advantage doesn't really mean a whole lot against Matt. He consistently goes up against foes wielding guns, machine guns, and even arrows on a regular basis. Arrows in particular are actually a cakewalk for Matt and comparable characters to catch, dodge, and deflect as they've done all three.
All that is to say that Matt won't have much trouble closing the distance and taking the fight to CQC range where he thrives.

As for being able to discern which arrow is which, I think that won't be much of an issue either. Matt will be able to tell by the smell of the arrow's components. So he'll probably be able to tell which arrow contains explosives, for example.

His senses in general will be a massive advantage, as he can use them to predict attacks and behavior before they occur by listening to heartbeats, sounds of bones shifting, breathing patterns, etc. So catching him off guard is next to impossible, especially because the range of his senses is massive. He can hear things happening very clearly from multiple blocks away.

As for skill, I really don't think Oliver will hold any advantage there either. Matt has been training since he was a child, and has mastered many forms of armed and unarmed combat under stick including, but not limited to, boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, Silat, Kung Fu, Wushu, Kali, and more.
He has a great deal of experience fighting extremely skilled ninjas, and has been praised for his skills by people like Elektra, Stick, Iron Fist, Nobu, and Bakuto, all of whom are extremely skilled martial artists that Matt has bested at one point or another.

He also has an immense amount of pain tolerance, which allows him to keep fighting for hours with grievous life-threatening injuries. Additionally, he's a master acrobat, and has great parkour and evasive skills.

Ultimately I think a combination of Matt's sensory capabilities, skill, and indomitable will should net him the win here.
I totally agree. I change my vote to Daredevil FRA.

Uh, guys? Isn't there a hawkeye CRT going on that might mess up the tiers of the MCU street heroes? I think even Kingpin is getting buffed

Possibly, but we haven't agreed on if Kingpin should have multiple keys and if Daredevil should scale to Black Sky Elektra

grace period

If Daredevil becomes 9-A I think I'll make Hawkeye vs Green Arrow instead, strange how no one has done that yet

Back