• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There really isn't much info except for the fact that they'll be in an Illusion

The pic is probably the best way to know

Because Raia is able to detect lies so he can snap out of the illusion depending on how it works

Lies as in what

Words?

That's the only time Rakshasa affected people with his Killing INtent so there's not much showing except that one time

Don't think that would help him since this one is where it'll affect him like what it did to the villagers

He appears, affecting the villagers because of his Killing Intent, making them think they themselves were dead and also the surrounding villagers due to him "killing them" in it

"Heroine, I just saw you die!"

"I felt like I died!"

"Me too! I felt being stabbed in the heart!"

"It scared the shit out of me! Looks like eveybody felt the same!

"Didn't you become slashed corpses?!"

"I'm so relieved that you're all okay! Waaahaah!"

"Why did we all experience such a horrifying illusion?!"

"Yeah, I saw myself dead too! Why is that?"

"Because... of that guy's Killing Intent."

Are you on phone cause you can just zoom in like other pictures

You just click the picture if on PC

Bump

start of the match

Rakshasa flexes his Killing Intent, putting Raia in an Illusion

don't know what else

He has no idea and so do we so I don't know what to do with this match now

Raia has to break out of the Illusion when we don't know how he'll do it

Let's just give Raia this Round

Doesn't really matter to me anyways as long as the Bracket can conclude faster

There's no reasoning for Raia but he already passed on to the next Round since I gave up Rakshasa due to the Illusion Creation shenanigans thingy

Back