• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superalloy Darkshine vs Gouketsu

Superalloy Darkshine vs. Gouketsu
  • Fight location: Super Fight Arena
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
Scenario: Imagine if Gouketsu hadn't listened to Gyoro Gyoro and stayed around to wait for some S-class heroes to show up in order to have some more fun. While waiting, Superalloy Darkshine is sent to the Super Fight Stadium to deal with the monster.

Superalloy Darkshine was capable of defeating Carnage Kabuto in Carnage Mode after 15 minutes of battle, and after having witnessed this battle and seen Gouketsu himself, Genos still called Gouketsu the strongest monster he'd ever faced before, putting him above the likes of Gouketsu. With that in mind, who takes the win here?

Superalloy Darkshine:

Gouketsu: 7 (@ImposingTiger, @Tsotso, @Kachon123, @JustANormalPerson01, @LordTracer, @CiscoTheSoto, @Unknownnah)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Superalloy Darkshine was capable of defeating Carnage Kabuto in Carnage Mode after 15 minutes of battle, and after having witnessed this battle and seen Gouketsu himself, Genos still called Gouketsu the strongest monster he'd ever faced before, putting him above the likes of Gouketsu.
You literally answered yourself here

Also, Gouketsu literally scales above Darkshine's AP and is more skilled than Darkshine, how is this even fair?

You literally answered yourself here

Also, Gouketsu literally scales above Darkshine's AP and is more skilled than Darkshine, how is this even fair?
It's never specifically stated that Gouketsu scales above Darkshine, nor is it ever confirmed that Gouketsu's more skilled than Darkshine either. Darkshine was capable of fighting and overwhelming Half-Monster Garou who'd advanced the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist significantly. This is not a stomp, and the whole reason I made the thread was so people could debate who had more skill or which advantages one had over the other.

It's never specifically stated that Gouketsu scales above Darkshine,
oh- I missunderstood his profile explanation. Anyway, CK downscale from DS, and Gouketsu scale above him, and Genos thought he'd need all S Class help to defeat Gouketsu despite seeing Darkshine in action
nor is it ever confirmed that Gouketsu's more skilled than Darkshine either.
It's quite simple: Gouketsu as a human is a martial artist recognized as the strongest in the tournament way above Suiryu.

On the other hand, Darkshine has no feat of using martial art and has only "skilled on hand-to-hand combat" on his profile
Darkshine was capable of fighting and overwhelming Half-Monster Garou who'd advanced the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist significantly.
Because AP difference
This is not a stomp, and the whole reason I made the thread was so people could debate who had more skill or which advantages one had over the other.
What are Darkshine wincons? If it's not a stomp, then Gouketsu should take this

I guess I'll also vote for Gouketsu due to his mastery of martial arts and being stronger than Carnage Kabuto in Carnage Mode. It would definitely be a difficult battle, and Gouketsu would be heavily injured by the end, but I think he'd win.

Back