• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

12 Gold Saints vs Dragon Ball gauntlet

The 12 Gold saints [Sanctuary arc] are going to raid Db verse, they have to face the opponents in this order:

1ST Battle: All gold saints except for Gemini and Shaka

2ND Battle: Gemini steps in

3RD Battle: Shaka steps in as well.

DBVERSE1
Round 1: Raditz

Round 2: Nappa + 6 Saibamans

Round 3: Ginyu forces [with ginyu]

Round 4: Frieza 100% last form [Namek saga]

Round 5: Android 17 & 18 [From present timeline]

Round 6: Perfect Cell [Not Super perfect]

Round 7: Super buu [no one absorbed]

Round 8: Beerus

Round 9: Whis

Extra Round~~

Round 10 : Hypothetical Vegito SSGSS

State difficult for each round.

ALL the 12 Gold Saints together? They beat every single person of this list with utter ease, even Vegito SSGSS fusion.

SSJGSSJ Veggeto would be an absurdly high 3-B and well intro the trillions of times FTL range

i agree that saint seiya seems to get alot of downplaying these days but hypothetically ssgss vegito does stand a tiny chance against all these guys (this is the same guy that fought Gohan Buu in his BASE form for a while) though i doubt it

I agree that Shaka stomps in round 3, but a SSJGSSJ Veggeto is insanely powerful and fast compared to Whis, who could casually speedblitz and stomp SSJG Goku

Can anyone here please chill your wads and wait for the darn third DBS saga to come around ? Then I promise we can compare muliverses. Thank you and please consider my opinion (god damn it :mad: Can anyone please chill your wads

Imo 1st scenario they stop at casual Beerus

2nd scenario still on Beerus but he´ll use 100%

3rn scenario Shaka defeat everyone

Aneta97 said:
Can anyone here please chill your wads and wait for the darn third saga to come around ? Then I promise we can compare muliverses. Thank you and please consider my opinion (god damn it :mad:
Can anyone please chill your wads
I agree, but if we were to use FnF in place of the FnF Saga ATM

Aside from the fact that Whis is much faster than SSJG Goku and Beerus

Whis does not limit himself or think before he reacts, Goku and Beerus are only trillions of times FTL in short bursts because they realize they are going this fast and limit themselves to go much slower. Whis does not have this issue, for he just acts.

It does not matter Shaka stomps everyone in round 3

FanofRPGs said:
Would a SSJGSSJ Veggeto be a high 3-B or a low 3-A?
As of now, using two 3-C characters as recipients probably 3-B, if we use Goku after new chart when he gets 3-B if may go to 3-A, but probably stays on 3-B.

Best answer 3-B

Also i only put him there for fun, i know he´s not a thing ok? I dont want future Pm´s about my lack of knowledge and making up characters.

How fast are the golden saints exactly?

They performed the same feat of the Bronze Saints which is calculated to be at least quintillione of times faster then light

> Quintillione Times faster than light.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

• MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SH*T OVERCHARGE THE SYSTEM*
Goku still kills them all with His new SSG form.

Luigifan001 said:
> Quintillione Times faster than light.
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

• MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SH*T OVERCHARGE THE SYSTEM*
Goku still kills them all with His new SSG form.
Goku is tops several hundreds of quadrillions of times FTL and that is if the DBU = our universe, Seiya is quintillions of times FTL.

Back