• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

base sonic vs a full powered exe is used (low 2-c vs 2-c)
speed is equal

Sonic: ElixirBlue, FoxySonic Master, Shake Rounding, Theuser789, KingAllen30, GlaceonGamez471, ShadowWarrior1999, Js250476, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, Ned_the_outer_god, Maverick_Zero_X, Godhand1999, Lord_JJJ, Ottavio_Merluzzo, JED, Pink999999

Megaman: OnsokunoSonic, Bobepipipiri, Da lunge fish, Oleggator

incon: Tauan, Sonic Flare, Tyranodoom, CoolBoy 6

Last edited:
Just for the sake of asking, does Sonic normally carry power rings in the comics? Because his profile says that he has Low 1-C durability when he has power rings, yet he's been beaten physically by guys like the Egg Beater so IDK how that works

Did he? He just isn't listed as one of the wielders on SoA's page
???????
image0.png

Just for the sake of asking, does Sonic normally carry power rings in the comics? Because his profile says that he has Low 1-C durability when he has power rings, yet he's been beaten physically by guys like the Egg Beater so IDK how that works
Sonic carries Power Rings, but he doesn't normally carry enough to make his Durability Low 1-C. It's moreso when he purposefully has an abundance that increases his Durability.

The Low 1-C durability thing was a 1 time thing with the Power Rings. And that was with many Power Rings.

Okay so he needs a bunch of rings to get that durability, nice to know.
Well I guess a hit from Mega Man would one shot Sonic, but I'd like to hear some arguments from Sonic supporters

Okay so he needs a bunch of rings to get that durability, nice to know.
Well I guess a hit from Mega Man would one shot Sonic, but I'd like to hear some arguments from Sonic supporters
Alrighty, I gotcha.

Sonic's Type 8 renders one-shotting null, as he only passed out after being brought back because he pushed himself to mental and physical exhaustion past his limits for an entire day. Meaning a one-shot is off the table as an effective mean to end Sonic.

Does Mega Man have anything to incapacitate Sonic beyond just hitting him with AP? Because the moment Sonic comes back, if he even does get tagged, he's bringing his A-game. And since Sonic has a few Power Rings, he's likely to BFR from the get-go anyways.

No not to my knowledge, but even though speed IS equal I'm pretty sure Sonic's instinctive reactions can still apply so he should be able to dodge some of Mega Man's blows.
As for the fate hax, isn't the problem with it is that it will eventually give Sonic a win? IDK what's the fastest we've seen Sonic's fate hax affecting someone

Ah, I guess I interpret it as fate hax preventing a Low 1-C/2-A at the bare minimum from one shotting Base Sonic.
And if type 8 is applicable in combat, then I don't know if Mega Man can viably one shotting Sonic

Outside of FateHax,

Sonic can also use Power Ring BFR, which has a 2-A range

Ah, I guess I interpret it as fate hax preventing a Low 1-C/2-A at the bare minimum from one shotting Base Sonic.
And if type 8 is applicable in combat, then I don't know if Mega Man can viably one shotting Sonic
In a versus battle setting under VSBW, if you can’t resist the Fate Hax, the only way to beat Archie Sonic is through Incap, not anything that would result in death.

Incap that lasts 24 hours.

Outside of FateHax,

Sonic can also use Power Ring BFR, which has a 2-A range

In a versus battle setting under VSBW, if you can’t resist the Fate Hax, the only way to beat Archie Sonic is through Incap, not anything that would result in death.

Incap that lasts 24 hours.
Mega Man has dimentional travel. And like explain to me, what will happen if EXE hits sonic? He slips on a banana peel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back