• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dont lose your way to the right sight (Nui Harime) against (Kurumi Tokisaki) the nightmare at the right time (7-0-0)

Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

Nui has no way to bypass this

Just one key on her profile its named like that, the other is named post volume 20
She got Rasiel in volume 19, I think volume 20 is when she can now utilize it's full power. Though, I think I should ask a mod if I could change the name of her keys, though unsure if I need to make a crt for that.
I dont see how is that an issue on her, if you kill her main body, you kill her for good, meaning the one you fight in front of you
Er...how is nui supposed to get past type 3 acausality?
It works in conjunction with her type-6 Immortality; if you can instant kill her before she body-swaps with her clone than she dies. Though I don't know how long it takes for her to body-swap with her clone.

Nui mindhaxes

On topic of Type 3, Kurumi body hops from one to another but all her clones have done conciousness, kill the real one she’s done for, and Nui can deal with clones easily due to her clones being physically much stronger plus regen.

The clones are physically weak, but they managed to hurt a high 7-A character though with their weapons, so who hits first one shots the other

Yeah regen takes care of the bullets, and Kurumi can only kill Nui by time traveling back to kill her

Yeah Nui should have type 1, especially her because life fibers don’t age and she is the only one made of pure life fiber as opposed to being infused

Lemme make a CRT real quick.

EDIT: Actually, I’ll let Weekly do that, it’s a simple fix

Yeah regen takes care of the bullets, and Kurumi can only kill Nui by time traveling back to kill her
Is the regen good enough to take care of a big gap in AP like that, plus she can get many of her to gang up on her if she feels like it, think she even done that before

It is, Kurumi is nearly baseline High 7A while Nui is extremely high into 7A, the difference isn’t even one shot worthy let alone enough to destroy all chunks of the body

Even worse Kurumi uses bullets, which are pretty bad against regen since they are only single point attacks.

Nui has a massive scaling chain after that. Nui can fight on par with Ryuko and Satsuki who can casually destroy COVERS without Senketsu or Junketsu, COVERS casually wrecked the Elite 4 who survived that explosion while weakened.

I checked around on calcs and only thing at 7-A is something which was like 140 megatons something, how is that high into the tier? High end is above 500 megatons
Mk 2 Elite 4 can tank 145 megatons with no damage

COVERs are equal to the MK 2 Elite 4

Satsuki while near death without her Kamui can tank the same 145 megatons and oneshot COVERs

Nui stomps Satsuki with Junketsu and her clones which are much weaker than Nui herself casually stomp the mk 2 elite 4

Didnt think Nui would be that hard of an opponent, been forgetting a lot of that show since i seen it

Kurumi stomps her as the best girl regardless and thats a fact

Back