• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Finished my reread and made this blog. I can see this going 2 ways:

1-B​

To summarize, there exists the physical world, of which multiple sets of infinite parallel worlds exist.

Above that are 8 emanations of Aeon (eternity): Propator, Ennoia, Nous, Aletheia, Logos, Zoe, Anthripos, Ekklesia. These are higher planes which transcend each other. So on a very basic level I think these realm would be Low 1-C to 1-B. At the top of this hierarchy is the True God, and Demiurge/Kukuri is to be close to it, so Kukuri and Demiurge should be 1-B.

1-A​

God exist above/beyond in purity, immaterial and unknowable. The world of the material is a world created by the Demiurge, and it's by gnosis alone that one achieves oneness with God. Gnosis lets one into a higher Pleroma in their higher search for the perfection of God. It created the very concept of eternity, and is "omniscient and omnipotent", without any flaws/imperfections.

Kukuri/Demiurge is an observer to all reality, she can alter and restructure the entire cosmos and has the true power of the Eye of Aeon, which can create worlds that are boundless and transcendent over time.

Each Pleroma/realm has their own aeon (concept of eternity), with God existing at the very top of this hierarchy as perfection. I suppose this hinges on God making the very concept of eternity, and Kukuri transcending time.

Not too sure if it goes any higher, seeing as Aeon is defined as the fundamental concept of eternity, the lowest emanation transcends the multiverse, having it's own aeon.

This series is heavily into Gnosticism, and I know from that God is a Monad, which is tier 0, but kinda skeptical the name drop alone will propel the cast here to such high levels, especially as God is described as the top of the hierarchy, when a Monad from what little I know, isn't part of any hierarchy, but could be wrong.

Possible Rebuttals​

Honestly don't know if I should even address this, since my blog goes into a lot of details. This rebuttal would basically be that Kukuri a lower character was able to ascend to God levels (which could be 1-A if this thread passes).

Kukuri got to those levels with Ether, which is a fundamental thing in the world, not only is the multiverse made of it, even the higher realms are the same. It's also stated that the soul, which is made of Ether, can traverse the higher realms, and it's Ether Lieselotte uses to open a hole into the lower realm, which is the Underworld, Hell, Bythos etc.

ut kinda skeptical the name drop alone will propel the cast here to such high levels, especially as God is described as the top of the hierarchy, when a Monad from what little I know, isn't part of any hierarchy, but could be wrong.
I don't think this is really a problem here since it doesnt seem to be using a hierarchy super literally (for God not the aeon stuff since it just seems to be saying he's beyond everything) . Just that the end goal of Gnostics is oneness with God.

I dunno if it's enough context for tier 0 but the idea seems to be there.

Last edited:
I suppose yea, is the evidence enough is the question. Supposing it is, Kukuri/Demiue would be High 1-A, or High 1-A? For being close in power to the "omnipotent" God.

Keeping my expectations low here.

I suppose yea, is the evidence enough is the question. Supposing it is, Kukuri/Demiue would be High 1-A, or High 1-A? For being close in power to the "omnipotent" God.

Keeping my expectations low here.
I dont think it's saying he's close in power to God. Just that hes as close as someone can be to God. Could be extrapolated to high 1-A+ but lol I doubt it.

2 discussions to be had, whether God truly is tier 0, and the second part is what exactly the higher realms qualify for.

God is mentioned here and there, doesn't really even show up, so I was kinda going to ignore making a profile for it if it was just 1-A, tier 0 would be a different story.

It would follow the trend of tier 0's being vague

Honestly could be something but it doesn't seem like the verse elaborates enough on it. There's...

1) God is in a higher, immaterial planes, and likewise are the Aeons, but as the Tiering System page says, a non-physical realm being described as "higher" in nature isn't really evidence of anything, much less of 1-A.

2) The material world is described as "false," but in-context it can simply mean that it's something constructed, contrasted with the eternity of the immaterial worlds.

3) Dream world is described as "lost to time, as if transcending it" and as "boundless." The former statement isn't anything useful, since obviously "transcends" in common parlance doesn't even necessarily mean "superior to." The latter would only be useful in combination with the former, so, yeah.

4) God "created eternity." Not really a statement that receives any elaboration, so, unfortunate.

Yeah, so, neither 1-B nor 1-A and much less 0, I fear.

Last edited:
Finished my reread and made this blog. I can see this going 2 ways:

1-B​

To summarize, there exists the physical world, of which multiple sets of infinite parallel worlds exist.

Above that are 8 emanations of Aeon (eternity): Propator, Ennoia, Nous, Aletheia, Logos, Zoe, Anthripos, Ekklesia. These are higher planes which transcend each other. So on a very basic level I think these realm would be Low 1-C to 1-B. At the top of this hierarchy is the True God, and Demiurge/Kukuri is to be close to it, so Kukuri and Demiurge should be 1-B.
Seems straight forward.

1-A​

God exist above/beyond in purity, immaterial and unknowable. The world of the material is a world created by the Demiurge, and it's by gnosis alone that one achieves oneness with God. Gnosis lets one into a higher Pleroma in their higher search for the perfection of God. It created the very concept of eternity, and is "omniscient and omnipotent", without any flaws/imperfections.
That’s the basis for 0.
Kukuri/Demiurge is an observer to all reality, she can alter and restructure the entire cosmos and has the true power of the Eye of Aeon, which can create worlds that are boundless and transcendent over time.
Assuming God exists totally independent even from that logic and far above the true power of the Eye of the Aeon then yes this is good supplementary information.
Each Pleroma/realm has their own aeon (concept of eternity), with God existing at the very top of this hierarchy as perfection. I suppose this hinges on God making the very concept of eternity, and Kukuri transcending time.
I’m unsure if God is meant to be the apex of that hierarchy of perfection, if:

1. The hierarchy of perfection is not identical to God’s nature as he is the hierarchy itself as an independent and sole being of perfection.
  2. If God does exist in a hierarchy with other beings then he’s not immutable or completely detach from any form of existence that is not his own. Which hinders the idea God gets 0.

Not too sure if it goes any higher, seeing as Aeon is defined as the fundamental concept of eternity, the lowest emanation transcends the multiverse, having its own aeon.

This series is heavily into Gnosticism, and I know from that God is a Monad, which is tier 0, but kinda skeptical the name drop alone will propel the cast here to such high levels, especially as God is described as the top of the hierarchy, when a Monad from what little I know, isn't part of any hierarchy, but could be wrong.
“Top of the hierarchy” kind of ruins this idea. Monad, or more so the One from Gnosticism is the source of all things. Pure, simple, indivisible, and intangible, though bathing in the glory of its Oneness isn’t a far stretch since Gnosticism combines lots of conception when it comes to God and stuff like negation, divine simplicity, and divine immutability. So yeah, if it’s at the top of a hierarchy that includes other beings then that’s false Monadhood.

Possible Rebuttals​

Honestly don't know if I should even address this, since my blog goes into a lot of details. This rebuttal would basically be that Kukuri a lower character was able to ascend to God levels (which could be 1-A if this thread passes).
If, by ascend you mean that God allowed it or the ascension process isn’t literal to go into God, but just become one in unity then it’s fine. However, if not then yes that’s a limiting detractor.
Kukuri got to those levels with Ether, which is a fundamental thing in the world, not only is the multiverse made of it, even the higher realms are the same. It's also stated that the soul, which is made of Ether, can traverse the higher realms, and it's Ether Lieselotte uses to open a hole into the lower realm, which is the Underworld, Hell, Bythos etc.
Interesting.

Last edited:
Back