• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100% Mob's Potential AP Upgrade

In the final episode of Mob Psycho 100 (S2), Mob ended up getting overwhelmed by the now enraged Toichiro. At this point, Mob's allies start to feel geniunely concerned for his health, with Teru in particular saying; "He's already using way more power than he did when he beat me." This is obviously referring to the time where Mob had turned ???% and completely destroyed the school and building it back together with 100% Sadness (Episode 5). This action had turned the dark and thunderous weather into a calm, partly cloudy sky. I have a hunch that this might be an exaggeration on Teru's part, or the weather ended up vanishing at the right moment. If this turns out to be true, I speculate that 100% Mob's AP might be upgraded around Low 7-B.

Please take this with a grain of salt, I might be just seeing things incorrectly

I think that's just ???% Mob taking a ""lovely"" walk towards his date. Honestly, I don't think there's any indicator that 100% Mob is able to perform that same level of destruction, other than that feat I just mentioned.

well yeah of course it was. I'm not implying that 100% Mob is able to perform the same amount of strength as ???%, I'm just referring to that one scene where the school ended up being disassembled and the clouds literally dispersed from the incident.

LaGoneCarat said:
"He's already using way more power than he did when he beat me."
I don't think Teru is the best judge of Mob's full potential. That said, you do have an argument for 100% Mob being above the feat that ???% Mob performs when roflstomping Teru, although I strongly doubt that's much higher than his current rating.

Yeah I kind of have that same sentiment too. I guess the only argument I could make was that the hole in the clouds ???% created wasn't really that large to begin with. The real feat that occured was when 100% Sadness kicks in, where Mob brought the rubble back from the skies
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 7.03.40 AM
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 6.58.37 AM
The hole ???% Made

and reconstructed the school. This had a far more
profound effect in the clouds, as shown here. But just like you said, it probably won't do wonders to Mob's rating honestly.
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 7.01.41 AM
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 6.59.06 AM
when 100% sadness kicked i

Yeah, 100% Mob already has direct feats of splitting/creating clouds. I can try and whip up a calc though.

And this probably won't do much, but in MP100 Episode 12 and 13 (S2)

100% Rage Mob instantly turned a sunny day into a red cloudy enviroment in an instant. Those clouds managed to stay there the entire time, and judging from the screenshots I took, they seem to be far more larger than the manga feats themselves.
Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 4.05.54 PM
menacing toichiro and the beautiful day outside

Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 4.06.56 PM
100% Rage Mob kicks i

Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 4.04.42 PM
toichiro compared to mass of cloud caused by mob's energy

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 6.05.00 PM
the sky prior to the Transformation

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 6.06.11 PM
100% rage kicks i

similar to the anime, the clouds immediately started to form once Mob turned 100%. It also stays like that throughout the entire fight.

Well damn.

I've been informed that the feat likely reaches into Tier 6 due to the way it was made/how fast it was made, but I seriously want to consider it an outlier as Toichiro and Mob exert themselves later to do Tier 7 feats.

I'll do a calc nonetheless. Thanks for the pointer!

Back