• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C tournament, round 1, match up 2. Grey matter vs Togame 0-8-0

Probably Grey Matter. It seems generally more intelligent, although Togame might be better in her strategic specialization.
It also appears more powerful and is actually athletic despite its low tier, much in contrast to his opponent.

Impressive. But not "can match a precognitive in strategy" impressive.

Pushing dust off the enemy when punching is really low level, so the two might be on even ground physically, in which case small size could actually help here.

That, and her inability to walk normally means that she probably just... falls asleep mid battle and loses by incapacitation.

Grey Matter can actually do stuff like rip out cables and, according to profile, bend a small metal bar. Sounds to me like it would be the stronger one.

I think they’re about even physically, Grey Matter might have an edge since he does regularly rip out wires. Stamina seems like it’ll be a deciding factor, since going by her profile Togame basically isn’t a functioning human being, and Grey Matter’s maneuverability means she’ll have to move around a lot if she wants to do anything.
Grey Matter had my vote.

Could she convince Grey Matter that it's not worth the effort or ask someone to help her with killing him.

I think they’re about even physically, Grey Matter might have an edge since he does regularly rip out wires. Stamina seems like it’ll be a deciding factor, since going by her profile Togame basically isn’t a functioning human being, and Grey Matter’s maneuverability means she’ll have to move around a lot if she wants to do anything.
Grey Matter had my vote.
Grey Matter FRA
Also counted and.
Could she convince Grey Matter that it's not worth the effort or ask someone to help her with killing him.
If someone can answer this question, that would be nice.

I mean... SBA means he wants to kill her, and while she has Charisma she isn't the "I convince you to kill yourself in a few sentences good".

She should not be able to do it.

I think Grey wins. Be it by eventually killing her wihh his own physicals, creating some item with his super intelligence, or just out lasting her.

Grey Matter FRA. Also Ben has a certain charisma himself and his ego is so big she’s more likely to want to kill Ben herself than convince him to do it to get more satisfaction out of it lol.

I mean... SBA means he wants to kill her, and while she has Charisma she isn't the "I convince you to kill yourself in a few sentences good".

She should not be able to do it.
First SBA makes you willing to kill not actively trying if a character has a no kill policy it is removed however characters that give 1 more chance to flee will still do it. Second that is not what I said I asked could she convince him to stop or here is a fun fact SBA is populated so I would assume that the same goes here meaning she can ask a kid to kill gray matter for her.

Also voting Grey FRA btw.
Don't think she would be able to convince him mid-battle.

She doesn't have to attack first she has abilities that let her evade him for a bit and she can likely learn how he thinks.

Ok that's grace. Losers of matches would have a second appearance to fight another loser, so don't worry.

Back