• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M2] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Azalea Aculeus vs. Delta (0-0-0)

Except the quality of Azalea's are also better as I've proven so this statement means nothing. Have you run short on arguments?
They seem less likely to happen. You haven’t even said a word about Delta’s spatial manipulation or speed reduction. You’re the one who’s parroting the same arguments. Just because Azalea has more win cons doesn’t mean hers are more likely, everyone else agrees.

At this point I think you're just trying to annoy me.

I've said it three entire times now that Neptune's Gate can not be broken out of by physical strength as it is a non-physical, magical ability that Delta can't interact with. He can't avoid Neptune's Gate as he can't even see where it is, lol. He don't even have the senses required to see the magic happen.
I’m not trying to annoy anyone, lol

I suppose it got thrown into the backseat of memory there, lol, but it you still haven’t said anything about delta’s other ways to escape that, like you’re trying to straight up ignore them…

Also, why are you trying to bring this up now if it’s so important? Also, how does that work? Does that mean that all magic is invisible somehow? I looked through the arkane physiology page and i couldn’t see anything about invisible attacks, heck, not even the enhanced senses part brings up that you need some super dooper senses to see magic. It does mention something similar on azalea’s profile, but it’s specified that it’s magic “particles”, which just gives me the idea that she can see magic at an atomic level, which delta doesn’t need to do. Once again, i can’t see any source material to fact-check this either, so it’s a bit of an issue when you try to say these sorts of things if they aren’t on the pages themselves.

All of this is giving me the impression that you aren’t being truthful about the nature of arkane magic just to try and “disprove” something, since all of a sudden you’re trying to claim that he can’t see her attacks? For some reason? Lol

Except the quality of Azalea's are also better as I've proven so this statement means nothing. Have you run short on arguments?
We’ve already established that azalea can’t outpace people who can see the future like Koji can, plus delta has plenty of experience with unhittable guys of his own too, like stickman hero. It’s a bit of a stretch to say that azalea can use her wincons effortlessly given that delta still has his ways of avoiding azalea, meanwhile, all delta needs is a snap of his fingers to activate quiet tomb, and boom, gg. I think the “quality” of the quiet tomb wincon is great. Even if azalea can survive in there somehow, she can’t escape.

Man, this thread has a very familiar feeling for me, reminds me of another thread. Anyway, this really feels like going in circles. It seems clear that those who voted for Delta will not withdraw their vote,

Anyway. What should I do now? Should I conclude this and proceed with the Tournament? I'm thinking about letting this continue until the other Semifinal is also concluded so we can directly start the Finals. I don't think much will change by then since Delta voters will not withdraw their vote no matter what. Phoenks summoning other people to vote for Azalea is probably the only way she can win because Delta voters are unlikely to budge

I suppose it got thrown into the backseat of memory there, lol, but it you still haven’t said anything about delta’s other ways to escape that, like you’re trying to straight up ignore them…

Also, why are you trying to bring this up now if it’s so important? Also, how does that work? Does that mean that all magic is invisible somehow? I looked through the arkane physiology page and i couldn’t see anything about invisible attacks, heck, not even the enhanced senses part brings up that you need some super dooper senses to see magic. It does mention something similar on azalea’s profile, but it’s specified that it’s magic “particles”, which just gives me the idea that she can see magic at an atomic level, which delta doesn’t need to do. Once again, i can’t see any source material to fact-check this either, so it’s a bit of an issue when you try to say these sorts of things if they aren’t on the pages themsel

What other ways are you talking about? Teleporting gets nulled the moment those chains manifest. All of his abilities do. Neptune's Gate is not some ability that is escapable. It's not meant to be. That's why it's her ultimate move.

As for invisibility. Mana is invisible until it takes a tangible form. By the time that happens the Gate will already have nulled his powers. Also did you just not look at ESP on the arkane page?

All of this is giving me the impression that you aren’t being truthful about the nature of arkane magic just to try and “disprove” something, since all of a sudden you’re trying to claim that he can’t see her attacks? For some reason? Lol
This is wild lol. Just concede if you have no actual points to make and are going to start throwing accusations around.

I haven't one been untruthful about the nature of the stuff I'm talking about.

That's been all on you the entire time, repeatedly getting the same information wrong again and again and using that to push forward the same regurgitated points that I've disproven since like page two of this thread.

I will ask again if y'all have any new points to bring up. This is ridiculous.

We’ve already established that azalea can’t outpace people who can see the future like Koji can, plus delta has plenty of experience with unhittable guys of his own too, like stickman hero. It’s a bit of a stretch to say that azalea can use her wincons effortlessly given that delta still has his ways of avoiding azalea, meanwhile, all delta needs is a snap of his fingers to activate quiet tomb, and boom, gg. I think the “quality” of the quiet tomb wincon is great. Even if azalea can survive in there somehow, she can’t escape.
That was literally never established. Koji has a party, including Azalea, that all fight against the same threats. Which are each typically very highly skilled individuals.

It isn't a stretch to say she can use her win-cons effortlessly. That is literally just you grabbing that idea from nowhere. Any of her magic attacks are very easy to use and should not be hard to hit at all. Especially Hydrokinesis or Neptune's Gate.

They seem less likely to happen. You haven’t even said a word about Delta’s spatial manipulation or speed reduction. You’re the one who’s parroting the same arguments. Just because Azalea has more win cons doesn’t mean hers are more likely, everyone else agrees.
I've been saying for the past three pages that Restore makes those abilities useless because it can negate them and their effects on her. And it is spammable.

"Not saying a word" is so ridiculous.

You guys are reading my arguments and then forgetting them the very next second.

I

I've been saying for the past three pages that Restore makes those abilities useless because it can negate them and their effects on her. And it is spammable.

"Not saying a word" is so ridiculous.

You guys are reading my arguments and then forgetting them the very next second.

I
Well maybe you could’ve actually said that to me instead of ignoring me when I brought them up. Spatial manip and gravity manip are still good, even if she resets herself, the abilities still have their effects active, distorting space and yoinking Azalea away.
If we can use Koji’s great acrobatics, I think SMH being practically untouchable is a fair point. Since he’s stated to be that good at evasion and has other statements around him, it’s clear he’s also a highly skilled opponent. So Delta has dealt with great opponents as well and has far better evasive abilities to work in his favor. Even if Azalea can deal with those, with him almost immediately using Quiet Tomb, she wouldn’t get much of a chance to capitalize. And the skeleton seems like an instant no escape with Azalea lacking LS or transportation to escape and self-sustenance for whenever she is out of water. If Delta leaves her stranded, that’s an easy win. I don’t see how Recover helps when it just returns her to a previous state, the skeleton will still be there.

I was under the impression that Azalea starts with her basic water attacks. Delta having ways to cope with her most likely option and segway into his is the basis of his win con. Even if Azalea could use other wins to kill him at the start, those seem unlikely. Also just how do you resist something like that? And looking back at Delta’s page, he not only has stat amps but speed reducting aura which’ll work at this range. He can also warp space which’ll help further to cope with Azalea’s water.

What do you consider real debate? I went through a plethora of options and abilities for both and gave Delta a win con. I consider that very real. And with a character as stuffed with content as Azalea that you yourself have had misconceptions about, you can’t entirely blame me for forgetting one detail.
I felt a little slided when you didn’t respond to this. And I think you missed the second time I brought up spatial/speed reduction.

What other ways are you talking about? Teleporting gets nulled the moment those chains manifest. All of his abilities do. Neptune's Gate is not some ability that is escapable. It's not meant to be. That's why it's her ultimate move.

As for invisibility. Mana is invisible until it takes a tangible form. By the time that happens the Gate will already have nulled his powers. Also did you just not look at ESP on the arkane page?
Doesn’t mana need to take a tangible form in the first place to deal damage or to interact with anything? If that’s the case and it doesn’t have to, then whats the point of taking the time to make elements with it if you can do damage via pure mana alone? That’s also one of the uses of restore, which is turn a spell back into mana as a form of negating it, so I’m having a hard time believing something like that. It seemingly contradicts itself

I meant teleporting away long before it can grab him. The gate would have to be tangible so as not to contradict the above ^ which gives delta plenty of time to react.
This is wild lol. Just concede if you have no actual points to make and are going to start throwing accusations around.

I haven't one been untruthful about the nature of the stuff I'm talking about.

That's been all on you the entire time, repeatedly getting the same information wrong again and again and using that to push forward the same regurgitated points that I've disproven since like page two of this thread.

I will ask again if y'all have any new points to bring up. This is ridiculous.
You cannot be saying that when you parrot and ignore arguments yourself like minty pointed out 👀

You can’t blame me for not knowing everything about an insanely complex verse, either. I think someone with as much experience as you would have seen this happen plenty of times. It’s normal.

I will ask again if you can bring up anything that lets azalea escape from the skeletons insane LS and the quiet tomb itself.

That was literally never established. Koji has a party, including Azalea, that all fight against the same threats. Which are each typically very highly skilled individuals.
Yes, I’m sure she is very skilled, but she literally describes herself as a support member. She isn’t used to fighting in her own at all, unlike delta. She hasn’t been shown to hit as accurately as someone like Koji, who beats basically unhittable dudes that delta has as well.
It isn't a stretch to say she can use her win-cons effortlessly. That is literally just you grabbing that idea from nowhere. Any of her magic attacks are very easy to use and should not be hard to hit at all. Especially Hydrokinesis or Neptune's Gate.
Then why haven’t you “disproven” his methods of avoiding them yourself yet? I’ll say these again. Even if azalea can take the water in his body in an extremely short timeframe, the instant teleport will cut it off before it can do any major damage. And saying that Neptunes gate doesn’t have to be tangible, just straight made of mana makes no sense narrative-wise. Why bother to make elements with it when you could do damage with pure mana, in that case? This is an example of you ignoring arguments yourself and denying doing so, lol
But it doesn’t get rid of the abilities. They will still always be influencing her. So even if she could spam it a million times per second, the ability is still having a constant influence on her, so it doesn’t matter. Restore is only gonna be good for regenerating her mana here.

Well maybe you could’ve actually said that to me instead of ignoring me when I brought them up. Spatial manip and gravity manip are still good, even if she resets herself, the abilities still have their affects active, distorting space and yoinking Azalea away.
Maybe you could have read the argument instead of actually being the one to parrot the stuff I've debunked multiple times throughout the thread.

They aren't "still good" because their effects can be immediately causality maniped out of existence.

Not trying to be rude but it's annoying when you guys aren't even reading what I'm saying.

Phoenks summoning other people to vote for Azalea is probably the only way she can win because Delta voters are unlikely to budge
That wouldn’t be very mod-like of them to do, lol, Us delta voters have reasons to vote for our stick boi, and everyone agrees with delta winning so far, so it’d seem very biased of Phoenks if he tried to do something like that 💀 although i doubt he’d go that far to prevent a couple sentences being added to azalea’s profile, lol

They aren't "still good" because their effects can be immediately causality maniped out of existence.
This is another example of you not exactly being 100% truthful. Nowhere does azalea have causality manipulation, she only has resistance to it 💀 even if she did, that’s probably kick-worthy from the tournament
Not trying to be rude but it's annoying when you guys aren't even reading what I'm saying.
Why do you think i reply in full to things you’re saying then? Seems strange if i apparently don’t bother to read them

That wouldn’t be very mod-like of them to do, lol, Us delta voters have reasons to vote for our stick boi, and everyone agrees with delta winning so far, so it’d seem very biased of Phoenks if he tried to do something like that 💀 although i doubt he’d go that far to prevent a couple sentences being added to azalea’s profile, lol
I was joking, hence why strikethrough. Both seem to have valid arguments after all but it is unlikely votings will change no matter how much this debate continued lol

Maybe you could have read the argument instead of actually being the one to parrot the stuff I've debunked multiple times throughout the thread.

I’m sorry, I was looking for your response to what I said. I didn’t see if they were brought up earlier than when I did.

• Restore - A skill that reverts the target back to its previous state, essentially removing all previous influence that modified said target. Can be used on spells, reverting it into mana.
The way Restore is described, it restores Azalea or brings something to a previous form. Wiping other people’s attacks from existence seems pretty different from that description.

I’ve been trying to read your arguments but I just mostly disagree. I agree that Azalea has more options to win, but they just don’t seem the most likely scenario when Delta has more ways to escape them and has better ways to execute his win con surefire. You bring up Koji, yet I don’t see portals or speed reduction on his page. If that’s used at the start, even if she restores it may be too late because of Quiet Tomb.

This is another example of you not exactly being 100% truthful. Nowhere does azalea have causality manipulation, she only has resistance to it 💀 even if she did, that’s probably kick-worthy from the tournament
Incorrect. Azalea's restoration links to causality manipulation.

Also, no you aren't reading. I've said everything I've said like 3 times because you never seem to recall the posts I've already made.

The way Restore is described, it restores Azalea or brings something to a previous form. Wiping other people’s attacks from existence seems pretty different from that description.
It's not though. Causality manip reverses the effect out of existence. That's what it does lol.

Incorrect. Azalea's restoration links to causality manipulation.
Then why doesn’t she have it listed on her profile? Even if that’s the case, it’s a very limited and barely abusable form of causality manipulation and still doesn’t get rid of a constant effect of an ability like spatial manipulation, so it’s practically useless unless azalea needs to replenish herself.

Also, no you aren't reading. I've said everything I've said like 3 times because you never seem to recall the posts I've already made.
Forgive me for not having photographic memory, lol. But on the other hand, you seem to forget or just ignore basic logic that I’ve provided for why restore doesn’t work well against most of delta’s abilities in ONE message, so…
It's not though. Causality manip reverses the effect out of existence. That's what it does lol
It’s good for status effects, but I’ll say this once again. When an effect is constantly in play, that logic doesn’t work quite so well. As soon as azalea activates it, she’ll be instantly affected by it again since it’s still active 24/7, and doesn’t get abilities turned off according to its description. This isn’t hard to understand.

Doesn’t mana need to take a tangible form in the first place to deal damage or to interact with anything? If that’s the case and it doesn’t have to, then whats the point of taking the time to make elements with it if you can do damage via pure mana alone? That’s also one of the uses of restore, which is turn a spell back into mana as a form of negating it, so I’m having a hard time believing something like that. It seemingly contradicts itself

I meant teleporting away long before it can grab him. The gate would have to be tangible so as not to contradict the above ^ which gives delta plenty of time to react.
Mana needs to take tangible form to be visible. By the time those chains manifest it is over for Delta as his abilities are nullified.

I have no clue what you are even saying is contradictory.

You cannot be saying that when you parrot and ignore arguments yourself like minty pointed out 👀

You can’t blame me for not knowing everything about an insanely complex verse, either. I think someone with as much experience as you would have seen this happen plenty of times. It’s normal.

I will ask again if you can bring up anything that lets azalea escape from the skeletons insane LS and the quiet tomb itself.
Minty who admittedly didn't read my arguments.

I'm blaming you for not reading and actually going back to look at what I said when continually posting these posts I've already disputed pages ago.

Yes, I’m sure she is very skilled, but she literally describes herself as a support member. She isn’t used to fighting in her own at all, unlike delta. She hasn’t been shown to hit as accurately as someone like Koji, who beats basically unhittable dudes that delta has as well.
???? Azalea has fought battles alone though. She's support on the team, but she has had solo fights. Why do you keep assuming this stuff lmao.

Then why haven’t you “disproven” his methods of avoiding them yourself yet? I’ll say these again. Even if azalea can take the water in his body in an extremely short timeframe, the instant teleport will cut it off before it can do any major damage.
This isn't fast enough. If Azalea takes control of his internal water it's over for him lol. Why are you acting like this is some slow process??? Also, how would he even know his internalized water is being manipulated by her? By the time he would realize that she'd have already ripped it out.

Why bother to make elements with it when you could do damage with pure mana, in that case? This is an example of you ignoring arguments yourself and denying doing so, lol
I haven't ignored any arguments. You're just misinterpreting what I'm saying.

When the mana does manifest as Neptune's Gate, the fight is over because his abilities are nullified when that happens.

Then why doesn’t she have it listed on her profile?
It is listed as restoration. It links to causality manip.

Even if that’s the case, it’s a very limited and barely abusable form of causality manipulation and still doesn’t get rid of a constant effect of an ability like spatial manipulation, so it’s practically useless unless azalea needs to replenish herself.
Except it does since it negs the ability. Also she can just Neptune's Gate if space manip even ever becomes a problem and it's GGs.

Forgive me for not having photographic memory, lol. But on the other hand, you seem to forget or just ignore basic logic that I’ve provided for why restore doesn’t work well against most of delta’s abilities in ONE message, so…
This is hilarious.

I haven't ignored any basic logic, you have.

I have provided reasons why restore works. You barely seem to know what it does despite me saying it multiple times over.

It’s good for status effects, but I’ll say this once again. When an effect is constantly in play, that logic doesn’t work quite so well. As soon as azalea activates it, she’ll be instantly affected by it again since it’s still active 24/7, and doesn’t get abilities turned off according to its description. This isn’t hard to understand.
Since when is the spatial manipulation a passive ability lmao. The page says his attacks distort space. I don't see anything about passive spatial binding.

It is listed as restoration. It links to causality manip.
I think i need to spell this out for you.

“A skill that reverts the target back to its previous state, essentially removing all previous influence that modified said target. Can be used on spells, reverting it into mana.”

Here, it clearly states that it reverts a target back to a previous state, as in, before something like a status effect was induced, which can be used on either herself or others. However, that doesn’t mean it constantly reverts it, which is exactly what spatial manip and most of delta’s other abilities can do.

For example, Even if azalea can use this skill once every 0.001 seconds, a “constant” effect, like gravity or spatial manipulation, is constant, as in, there is 0 time between any singular usage of it. So that means that, because restore is not a consistent/constant effect, it doesn’t get rid of the effect that either of those example abilities would have on it, because restore cannot be used consistently enough, as in, 0 time, to get rid of something that is constant. It has never been said to turn off abilities entirely for a time either, the only thing that gets remotely close is reverting it into mana, which still doesn’t stop delta from using it. This is basic logic, and I’m having a hard time understanding why you don’t get this 👀
This is hilarious.

I haven't ignored any basic logic, you have.

I have provided reasons why restore works. You barely seem to know what it does despite me saying it multiple times over.
You will literally ignore the kind of logic above ^ i guarantee it.
Since when is the spatial manipulation a passive ability lmao. The page says his attacks distort space. I don't see anything about passive spatial binding.
Nothing was ever said about it being passive, i said that because it doesn’t directly “turn off” any abilities, just reverts a specific target to a previous state, which doesn’t work against something that will continuously happen, and you are literally ignoring this right in my face, lol
Except it does since it negs the ability. Also she can just Neptune's Gate if space manip even ever becomes a problem and it's GGs.
It doesn’t for any longer than an instant, since space manip can be used constantly and doesn’t get prevented from being used entirely, because the entire point of restore is just reverting something to a previous state, not turning off abilities outright. View the explanation above ^^^

By then, delta would have used Quiet Tomb, since Leo has said repeatedly that he’d either open with it, or at the very least use it extremely quickly. Which, as soon it’s used, is game over for azalea, as delta will teleport away right after, leaving no opportunity for Neptune’s gate to catch him at all. I highly doubt azalea would have time to think about casting Neptune’s gate if she’s ever grabbed by that skeleton as well, which makes it even less likely.

Also, observe is a skill, right? So doesn’t azalea need to activate it first to even see how powerful delta is? She might not even get to realize who she’s up against, especially if delta opens with quiet tomb which is a big possibility according to Leo. So a Neptune’s gate use is even less likely if that’s the case.

Okay guys I'm not gonna lie Azalea is actually more broken than I thought

I just spoke to my dude Nova over the phone and bruh it's so over xD

Just gonna spill the main points.

Azalea starts with danmaku insane water attacks. He said if the guy tries to teleport acrobatic out of the way she will immediately open Neptune's Gate.

Neptune's Gate is instantaneous and it prevents teleportation as an escape method since it nulls abilities, as I was saying.

But here's the kicker. I asked him about what Azalea would do if she was BFR'd. He told me she could just use restore to recover her position from an earlier point in time, essentially teleporting her out of the place entirely. I asked him what would happen if it was attempted to be negated. He cited Ark Soul resistances as why that wouldn't work, which makes sense and is the same reason Neptune's Gate can't be negated.

So now the only win condition no longer even applies as I thought it would. And her causality manip is in fact that broken.

I could @ him here if you don't believe me xD.

Azalea starts with danmaku insane water attacks. He said if the guy tries to teleport acrobatic out of the way she will immediately open Neptune's Gate.

Neptune's Gate is instantaneous and it prevents teleportation as an escape method since it nulls abilities, as I was saying.

But here's the kicker. I asked him about what Azalea would do if she was BFR'd. He told me she could just use restore to recover her position from an earlier point in time, essentially teleporting her out of the place entirely. I asked him what would happen if it was attempted to be negated. He cited Ark Soul resistances as why that wouldn't work, which makes sense and is the same reason Neptune's Gate can't be negated.

So now the only win condition no longer even applies as I thought it would. And her causality manip is in fact that broken.
We already knew she starts with Danmaku. So in that time Delta can use Quiet Tomb and leave since Azalea has to switch her strategy while he just has to apply his standard tactics. Both can counter each other I think but QT being activated first should edge out.

• Restore - A skill that reverts the target back to its previous state, essentially removing all previous influence that modified said target. Can be used on spells, reverting it into mana.
What even is Restore at this point? How does restoring to a previous state get you out of another dimension? Is there any evidence it can work interdimensionally? If I go Crazy Diamond and try to restore a piece of cloth from one dimension to the other, the person is still in another dimension unless I can make wormholes which are shown to be negated by Quiet Tomb.

Also, if anyone wants to know. I will not DQ Azalea. If I were to, I'd have to DQ Delta as well because he has thought-based or gesture-based BFR. Anyway, I'll goo sleep now and tomorrow I hope both Semifinals are concluded so I can start the final and Crosstier Tournament is over. I prolly will only do Crosstier something like once a year from now on lol

There’s a problem with that, and it’s something you are still ignoring. It doesn’t turn off abilities outright.

^ This means Even if she does get out of it, delta will use it again before she can do it again before Neptune’s gate is activated. There’s also an issue within the context of it’s description that I’ve been trying to convey.

“…removing all previous influence that modified said target.”

^ In this context of how it’s clearly described to be used, all it does is remove all previous influences that “modified” a target. “Modified” can mean a lot of things here. Does it mean status effects like a spell or injury? Or a change of positions outright? In the context of how it’s being used in canon, it seems to be the former, as it also clearly cites that it returns someone to a previous “state” as in, of being, NOT position of any kind that has been cited in it’s description. Of course, source material context would help address this, but it’s private 👀

Plus, it’s not even a time reversal or anything, it’s just reverting a previous effect, and being sent to another dimension is not necessarily an “effect”, “status effect” or anything, it’s being sent somewhere else outright, which only something like time reversal would work against in this case.
We already know about this part. But if he literally says he opens with water danmaku and NOT Neptunes gate, then delta’s quick decisiveness to use quiet tomb will come into play, and it means he will very likely be using it before azalea decides to get Neptune’s gate off. And that’s precisely how he’s going to win, so this part doesn’t mean much.

We already knew she starts with Danmaku. So in that time Delta can use Quiet Tomb and leave since Azalea has to switch her strategy while he just has to apply his standard tactics. Both can counter each other I think but QT being activated first should edge out.

What even is Restore at this point? How does restoring to a previous state get you out of another dimension? Is there any evidence it can work interdimensionally?
It's causality manipulation based on her thoughts and memories.

Essentially, because she has memory of being in a different location, she can restore herself to that location she was in beforehand. The range itself is a non factor. Only her memory which sources the ability matters.

So yeah not gonna lie this is just a stomp. Azalea has too many counters and ways to win the fight instantaneously. Sorry guys. I should've talked to Nova earlier and we wouldn't have to have this long of a debate

Essentially, because she has memory of being in a different location, she can restore herself to that location she was in beforehand. The range itself is a non factor. Only her memory which sources the ability matters.

So yeah not gonna lie this is just a stomp. Azalea has too many counters and ways to win the fight instantaneously. Sorry guys. I should've talked to Nova earlier and we wouldn't have to have this long of a debate
Where does it say that it has anything to do with memories, like, at all? All it says is being able to get rid of effects, nothing to do with thoughts or memories in it’s description.

Then why doesn’t the description reflect that? I don’t even see Memory Manipulation on the profile. Even under Powers and Abilities it just says it restores something to a previous state. Versus rules say we can only use what’s on pages, so there would need to be changes made for me to have faith that’s really the ability and not what is actually described.

Where does it say that it has anything to do with memories, like, at all? All it says is being able to get rid of effects, nothing to do with thoughts or memories in it’s description.
"Azalea can return an object to back its initial state with restoration, essentially undoing any influence that alters said object's state"

It's pretty clear cut lol. The only thing that isn't mentioned is what this is based on. Which is memory.

"Object" is referring to any target. If she has a target in mind, she can recover it to a more original state. Which means the past state of an object.

This can include herself. Hence why she can return herself to a previous state and position in time.

Nova's pages don't tend to be as crazy detailed as I make mine so that is the issue. Not even I knew her restore went that far, but he explained it to me just now so I understand it.

"Azalea can return an object to back its initial state with restoration, essentially undoing any influence that alters said object's state"

It's pretty clear cut lol. The only thing that isn't mentioned is what this is based on. Which is memory.

"Object" is referring to any target. If she has a target in mind, she can recover it to a more original state. Which means the past state of an object.

This can include herself. Hence why she can return herself to a previous state and position in time.

Nova's pages don't tend to be as crazy detailed as I make mine so that is the issue. Not even I knew her restore went that far, but he explained it to me just now so I understand it.
I think that basis is a pretty big detail. Restoring to a previous state makes me think restoring damage or going back a few feet, not traveling through dimensions and going back in time. The memory hopping changes it entirely and makes the ability much stronger than before.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I don’t even know how you can have a tangible story with powers like that, and I know that azalea isn’t even like a high tier ark character. It’s not just absurd, it’s like borderline insanity. I wouldn’t wanna write if my characters could negate all like that

So she causality manips anything which happens to her out of existence, not even a hint of a drawback to that either. An ability like that is literally plot breaking, no one can do anything to her. There’s no conflict, no room for character growth, it’s just nothingness really, why does she have it?

Back