• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A with 2-B hax vs 10-C with 2-B hax

Yogiri doesn't have mindhax on his profile, so I'll ask how does it work. And also, can Yogiri use deathhax without knowing where his enemy is? Since I doubt he can even notice Cualaina.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Anyways, does Culaina contantly uses her precog? Is it passive? Does she lead with it?
Yes, no, yes iirc.

Ah yeah, my bad. Yogiri wins passively, as EmperorDoom said, trough his madness manipulation against precognition users.

I mean, if Culaina's first move is precog, she loses here

But if she was bloodlusted, she would probably use something else changing the result of the match, thus not making a stomp (I think)

Bloodlusting still leaves the possibility of her starting with precognition tho, although ig it would give her a chance to not to. But I don't think it would entirely remove the possibility.

Just realized this is definitely a stomp either way. Non-Bloodlusted gets turned insane as soon as the match starts and Bloodlusted gets instantly killed by ID in a similar manner.

I... never noticed this. Huh.

Precog is passive, yeah, but so is Fate Manip. basically to have her precog in effect she has to be in this state where she's sorta outside linear time and choose a "Thread", which then happens, and that's how her precog works. So unless there's zero chances where Culaina can win then Culaina probably will in fact win.

So yeah like either way stomp.

As does Culaina's though. Again, her precog requires her to choose the path she takes which results in her victory.

Does that actually incap though or just turn you kinda nutty. Coz madness hax in of itself doesn't guarantee victory.

"Aoi exercised her power to see fate.

The vision was distorted.

She lost her sense of balance and crouched down. She couldn't stay standing. In addition to the agonizing pain similar to her internal organs being twisted, she couldn't suppress the nausea that welled up.

Once she had become aware of it, she wasn't able to divert her consciousness, but just kept being exposed to the fear."

nowhere does that mention madness nor insanity so why is that madness manipulation

either way, that's cool and all, but Culaina doesn't actually act through herself, she just sorta sets up the world so that shit works out for her. So crippling her doesn't actually win it, is my point.

1. I mean. Cool? That isn't madness though, is the point.

2. No, to my knowledge most humans don't have Small Size Type 4, bordering on Type 5. She's a Thunorg, which is a subset of Wight, which are these little tiny creatures that see the future and mine varnish from chairlegs (this is canon). As a Thunorg she actually chooses the future rather than just see it.

3. Noted, I wasn't implying she resisted it, I was moreso implying that hers goes first.

She got nausea, vomit, and organ damage after seeing Yogiri's fate. I mean, if its not Madness the what it is? She saw the thing and got shocked so hard that her organs twisted and almost lost consciouness

Biological Manip would account for all of that, but honestly it sounds more like Fear Manip.

Either way do you have any reply aside from just the classification of the ability?

Her thoughts were driven to only think about to escape, nothing else mattered to her, she just wanted to get away from Yogiri, and when she did she created an entire "fortress" of sorts by manipulating the laws of space with her desire to not let anyone through, became unresponsive to all communication and remained shut inside for what's already been several weeks in the story iirc.

I mean, that's great, but her plots are actually driven by fate. So it isn't just "I plan to make you lose", it is "I set up fate so that everything falls into place so you lose".

Culania sets up Fate so that everything falls into place and Yogiri loses -> Fate redirects all futures to lead to Yogiri's victory

or

Culania sets up Fate so that everything falls into place and Yogiri loses -> Instant Death acts beyond Fate itself so it won't matter regardless

Because hers is also passive, and functions from a point of view outside of time.

Back