• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(-1 vote left) Reality vs Fiction - HA DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone mind breaking down Dio's Time Travel?

Is he sending Medaka through Time or is he going back in time to kill Medaka at her birth?

Ok, I need more information.

When sending her through time, is he sending her in a point of time, where nothing no longer exist?

When Dio attempts to go back in time to kill her at birth? I didn't know Dio was Omniscience. I mean on the profile it just says her has very high intelligence. How is going back in time going to help if Dio has zero knowledge on where Medaka was born?

The entire point of people that are capable of time traveling back to kill their opponent at birth is to have knowledge on the location of the individual prior. Seeing, how Dio first encounter with Medaka and not knowing her root of origin due to not having anything close to Omniscience in intelligence, he won't be able to locate her position at birth. I mean if Dio doesn't even know her age. He may go back so far in time, Medaka has yet been born. (Missed chanced.) If Dio doesn't know how far he necessary to go back in time. He may end up missing Medaka's entirely due to her leaving the universe at one point in her series.

So, time travel backward isn't going to help if Dio doesn't have the knowledge of Medaka prior history.

Mr. Common Sense said:
PaChi2 said:
"Time travel wont help"
The dude can rewrite in a 2-A scale. lol
I wasn't questioning Dio's Reality Overwrite, but his Time Travel ability.
He time travels one month before the fight. He rewrites the multiverse into whatever he wishes. Medaka is not there. Win.

PaChi2 said:
Mr. Common Sense said:
PaChi2 said:
"Time travel wont help"
The dude can rewrite in a 2-A scale. lol
I wasn't questioning Dio's Reality Overwrite, but his Time Travel ability.
He time travels one month before the fight. He rewrites the multiverse into whatever he wishes. Medaka is not there. Win.
He travel back in time to when she was born.

Dio kills her parents.

Dio raise Medaka

Medaka protects Dio against the Joestars

Dio wins

@PaChi2

Before this thread is closed. What is the proper description in Vs battle when prior knowledge is allowed for both players?

Because there is a loophole for Medaka to maybe win..

Mr. Common Sense said:
@PaChi2
Before this thread is closed. What is the proper description in Vs battle when prior knowledge is allowed for both players?

Because there is a loophole for Medaka to maybe win..
If they have prior knowledge, unless specified, they are given knowledge about the other's abilities, DIO, for example, would know about medaka's skills. And Medaka would know about Dio's stand.

Awh, perfect. Thank you.

Well, here is my counter in hope for Medaka a chance to win. Even though, Dio has the majority of the votes. However, I still want to make a claim.

It was stated before by most people that Medaka was going to copy Dio's abilities, but unfortunately, Dio would have killed Medaka before the opportunity to even copy.

However, Medaka would have already copied all of Dio's abilities up to 120% before the match even began due to Prior Knowledge. Medaka's "The End" doesn't need to copy by seeing the ability. It can copy abilities based off of information or word-of-mouth. Medaka gaining prior knowledge of Dio's abilities would have already came prepared for the fight and done it better than Dio.

If this match was not prior knowledge, than Medaka would have had to see Dio's abilities in action in order to copy.

From what I remember about Medaka Box, I pretty sure she needs to be exposed to Dio's abilities as well to actually copy it, not just have prior knowledge

@Dienomite22

"The End" has evolved through the series allowing for Medaka to be able to copy just based of information of an ability or word-of-mouth. I can find the scan if you give me a moment.

And problem with that is.

Medaka only ever adapted a low 2-C power.

Twoh extremely high-end 2-A.

Dio also had holy corpse which is encounter but 2-A.

curious why adding this match to profiles would even be entertained when its apparently a hideous mismatch and somehow he gets tier 2A hax even though you said we are using a tier 8 version?

2A hax character vs weakest version of another character in tier 8 before they learned any hax and were 10 episodes in their anime = ????

by that logic why cant we just make a bunch of threads for tier 1A characters dumpstering tier 3s and jerk off like it means something? and then add that to the profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back