• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(-1 vote left) Reality vs Fiction - HA DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
If The Hero is restricted, she will see and copy TWOH, RO and etc. Time stop can be nulled via time erasure + pseudo-ts. And since the infinite speed she gets from time erasure is a hax, speed equalization is negged

>see teoh.

First problem.

>see overerite.

Medaka dead.

>nulling timestop when ya stopped.

>infinite soeed.

Ask ger how his worked out.

I'm just saying the possible outcomes, but... She is too kind-hearted to kill before trying to talk and reformulate DIO. He is much likely "OOOO U R ALREADY DEAD".

Voting for DIO, since he will use his hax first.

Dio would just power null medaka just like he did with GER,im vote for Dio

by the way is this getting added to the profiles?

Can't Medaka just use Scar Dead to harm his hands and fists to not allow him from using his powers? Then she can turn him into fiction with All Fiction, effectively killing him? Or she could mind control him with Weighted Words, which she only needs to speak in order to do....

Nico-v11 said:
Can't Medaka just use Scar Dead to harm his hands and fists to not allow him from using his powers? Then she can turn him into fiction with All Fiction, effectively killing him? Or she could mind control him with Weighted Words, which she only needs to speak in order to do....
Time stop and power null Bro.

Nico-v11 said:
He had hax outside of or man.

Multiversal timetravel/bfr.

MINDcontrol/soulhax.

I don't see anywhere where it says he has power null and if I'm reading right then he needs physical contact to active his best moves.

Mind control won't work on her since she has Encounter.

DIO's page is outdated, but he doesn't need contact

Not so much null as erasing powers

Nico-v11 said:
I don't see anywhere where it says he has power null and if I'm reading right then he needs physical contact to active his best moves.
Mind control won't work on her since she has Encounter.
he pretty much nulled Tusk and GER when they meet.

plus he can warp without needing to do physical contact

[1]

[2]

[3]

Voting for Dio.

He can lolnope anything Medaka throws at him plus he can erase her

INB4 "Medaka Copies"

Yeah, no. Medaka trying to copy 2-A Reality Warping would be NLF that is IF she can even react to him blitzing her

Edit: No Wait. Tier 2-A haxes should be restricted here but he can lower his reality warping to even tier 8 lvl. Plus He can blitz her badly before she can even try to understand and copy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back