• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(-1 vote left) Reality vs Fiction - HA DIO vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they have previous knowledge they will both try to win istantly with just a thought, so it's probably inconclusive since speed is equalized.

Boy all fiction not getting passed the corpse. Encounter may as just be lovetrain.

Hero may have absolutely destroyed him. Only big thing.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Boy all fiction not getting passed the corpse. Encounter may as just be lovetrain.

Hero may have absolutely destroyed him. Only big thing.
Real talk I think DIO should have fortune manipulation of not Love Train cuz every person who has had the corpse has had some version of it, tho he currently does not have it on his profile. Yeah Encounter is pretty much Lovetrain but more controlled, even if DIO would have gotten around Love Train, Encounter was implied to be able to trump AF

Scar Dead would have actually done some massive crap, especially since it would have disabled his reality warping when be comes in close and the damage to his hands gets restored

Yeah.

Honestly man was justabout ta bring up him up having that with ya in a discussion.

Problem is excluding the very end.

Dio had only ever been wounded on his hand only once.

And only the Dio jotaro killed.

That does kinda make this hard, but I think it would definitely atleast detach DIO's head from his body

Anyway, i think that we can atleast this isnt a stomp

Ok, so Medaka is put against someone with prior knowledge against whom AF is useless, The Hero is disabled and DIO possesses 2-A hax.

....?

PaChi2 said:
Ok, so Medaka is put against someone with prior knowledge against whom AF is useless, The Hero is disabled and DIO possesses 2-A hax.
....?
Because The Hero=Talk no Jutsu ( Able to OHK Tier 0 characters)

Enough yeah.

Paradox does little or nothing. Causuality manipulation nothing.

May powerscale above fate and precognition and maybe a quote staying he exists out of the flower some shit.

Have my PS4 out.

May end up eventuallyplay and gather feats and quotes later man.

My point was that Medaka doesnt stand a chance here. How is she supposed to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back