• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A / High 1-A / Tier 0 Revisions Hub

Umineko thread will be opened
old-boomer.gif

Can this thread be added to queue? Thanks in advance!

Okay, so this has potential for 1-A, maybe? So this scan for Mother of Existence is a thing:

The profile associates the scan with both uncountably infinite timelines AND higher planes of existence according to the AP section: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_of_Existence

Highest among them are Heaven and Hell, and those are considered a mere state of mind that transcends above everything else. And Mother of Existence is beyond that. I think it needs more review, but Low 1-C is way too low for that.

Okay, so this has potential for 1-A, maybe? So this scan for Mother of Existence is a thing:
Nope

higher planes of existence according to the AP section: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_of_Existence

Highest among them are Heaven and Hell, and those are considered a mere state of mind that transcends above everything else. And Mother of Existence is beyond that. I think it needs more review, but Low 1-C is way too low for that.

Nope, those don't cut it. There's no qualitative superiority between them, and this doesn't belong here.

May I ask why certain threads are being lowered into the queue? Like my thread was suddenly lower than it was + it's like real short.

From what you sent as a scan, I really don't see anything that could even reach 1-A, so nah, Low 1-C sees content in my eyes

Yeah, to be perfectly honest, it occurs to me that this queue system is largely useless, so, the threads in the 1-A batch are now all open for the foreseeable future.

Don't eat each other up.
Oh please, no, nooooo, I don't wanna wake up to reality 😭😭. My plans are destroyed, only a month left until some official translation for scans that would help and make my harem verse more cool and powerful. Now all you human translators, I need you, need you bad.

Back