• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Bottle VS Clover: Unlucky Death Prevention

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It's St. Patrick's Day, so I may as well make a luck-based match today. I know I still hate the whole BFDI VS II dynamic with how obviously one-sided it is, but Clover's one of the only characters in the series who is at least overpowered in some way to the point of matching a BFDI character, especially since Bottle's a glass cannon. That being said, here are two oblivious female contestants who harm those out of coincidental moments fighting each other... if they even realize it.

Speed is equalized, Bottle is currently competing in BFB, and the battle takes place on a random island filled with trees and rocks with nobody but them on it. Both start 20 meters away from each other.

Who wins?

"I'm so excited to start preventing death... and Clover is dead!":

"Wow, I win? Oh my gosh!": 7 (James Plays 4 Games, Peppersalt43, JustANormalLemon, Javenplayz253, Axorandom0, Accelerated Evolution, Psychomaster35)

The Ultimate Lucky Student:

Last edited:
Even though Bottle would be interested in preventing death due to being on the Death PACT team, there were few times where she announced that she was excited to do so. In a battle, she probably wouldn't have the urge to say it, and she probably wouldn't even have it on her mind, meaning it's unlikely for Clover's good luck to be countered with bad luck. The chances are in Clover's favor, after all, since Clover's good luck is persistent, whereas Bottle may or may not say a sentence that would give Clover bad luck. Other than that, it looks like Bottle doesn't have anything that she would use in character that could circumvent it being a challenge to even negatively influence Clover. If there isn't a strong objection to my analysis, then I vote for Clover to win the battle.

Back