• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[0-7-0] The craziest biggest baddest teenagers...bounce it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
[if this is add-able, it is MADNESS, let's see what happens]

After a whole day of exploring with his...friend Angrboða, Atreus goes to sleep as usual but instead of anything usual, what happens is quite the opposite.
The boy awakens in a rather strange house, with lots of people surrounding him-- Wait, only most of them can be called "people"
They startle noticing he woke up and he realized it was all real. The first to talk was a strange type of bear, skinny with unusually large thighs and ears also a...pocket on its belly?
-Oh my, he's waking up!
-Oh dear, is he hurt?

When looking at the source of this second speech he saw what looked a bit more like a bear, but...this one is so small and...yellow.

-Where...am i?
-You see, we are right next to my house...How come that you are here all the sudden, friend?
-I am not... sure. I was at home and just appeared here. Who are you guys?
-Ahahaha! I am the greatest bouncer in the world! Tigger is my name! They're Kanga, Roo and Pooh!

Atreus looked behind him and saw another strange animal, this one topping the others: It looked like Gulltoppr, his enemy Heimdall's mount but...way smaller and mostly orange. Tigger, how he presented himself, was smaller than Atreus, had black stripes all over his orange body, a white belly and happily bounced nonstop on his tail while talking. By his side apparently was Roo, who looked like a miniaturized version of Ranga with a blue shirt.

-Oh dear, Tigger, stop bouncing aroung our new friend, he just woke up and we don't know if he is hurt!
-Of course not, my friend Pooh! Bouncing is just the way to get up!! To pump our energy through our bodies! - Said Tigger while pulling Atreus up rather violently and bouncing around with him

-But wait a bouncing minute, i do not know your name, friend!
-Of course, Tigger, you don't stop even for a minute! What is your name, little one - Asked Kanga after gently taking his hands of Tiggers'
-Atreus. I'm Atreus.
-What a different and beautiful name you have, Atreus!
-Thank you Kanga...Tell me, what is this place?
-This is the forest we live in, there are a couple more friends of ours to meet, it is quite large! Oh, speaking of which...

Atreus looked at the same direction as Kanga and saw Roo, Tigger and Pooh going with all enthusiasm possible to some unseen before boys who look about his age

-Sora! What a pleasure to see you again today!
-Hehehe! As soon as we got some free time, i came here to play with y'all! I even brought a new friend, as i promissed Pooh!
-I believe we have met him already! Why would you send him asleep, Sora?
-What? But Riku's right here with me...Who are you guys talking about?
-Sora, i think they are talking about that guy over there.

Both of the ones apparently called Sora and Riku were now looking at Atreus, intrigued and confused. Sora and the others

-How did you come here? Are you involved with Xehanort?
-What? No, never heard of this name before...I just fell asleep and woke up here!
-Hmm, yeah you don't look like a threat too.
-Sora, don't judge a book by the cover. Trusting too fast can be very dangerous - Said Riku looking very seriously at Atreus' face, both now seeming ready to battle by suspecting of one another
-Riku isn't it? Let's all stop being so mad and unite in the nicest way of playing - Bouncing! - Said Tigger, bouncing in the middle of the two to try settling this on a peaceful way
-Yeah Riku, let's play and be cool!! We don't need no fighting here in the book!
-Hmm...I'm still suspiscious, but fine by me.
-Fine by me too - Said Atreus - I could use some fun dream time, but how does this bouncing game work?
-Oh dear, it is the best place to play! Tigger and Sora made it some time ago - Said Pooh with a jar of honey that seemingly appeared all of the sudden in his hands
-Yes, yes! Mom let me play with them, please, please?
-Let's all play after the boys Riku and Atreus settle out on the bouncer.- Said Kanga answering to Roo
-Wait what? A settle? - Atreus looked confused to all of them
-Yes yes, dear friend Atreus! Let me explain to both of you how will this go... - Said Tigger leading the way with all of them explaining how is this and who was "Monkey, The Luffy", who lost to him some weeks ago...

Ragnarök Atreus and KH3 Riku, yeah! but...
no fighting today! 100-Acre Wood guys do not like fighting and everybody here are friends :>
they'll be "duking it out" in KH2 Tigger's Minigame and, like when KH2 Sora, Tigger (and technically Luffy) went on it:
-3 rounds each (touching the rubber= losing one round)
-absolutely no powers and abilities except:
-jumping/making acrobacies
-abilities of learning (like acc. develop., reactive power level, etc)
-And speed is equalized.
Wincon is getting the biggest amount of points. Who's taking it?

Riku-

Atreus- noninho, SatellaTheWoE, Planck69, Lacku, AceOfSpaces3709, TauanVictor, Fezzih_007

Incon-

Last edited:
Yeah, this can't be added.
The abilities aren't locked because of an "universal rule" Or smth
It's because both of their IC would accept the rules of the game, which is to gather the points only by bouncing

You need to allow their abilities, or pick certain keys.
it's not that they're locked, it's just how the game works and that those characters in specific would accept those rules IC and choose not to use them as it'd count as "cheating the game" and, again IC, they'd rather respect those rules

Wouldn't this be better off in F&G or something?
I could make it work here in Versus with Luffy in Tigger and even asked beforehand if I could, with multiple people saying that one would be cool

I figured this one was a possibility too

Well, if it worked before and was an accepted thread then fine.

Atreus went from barely human to harming gods in barely a week's time at most. He can also zip line to higher levels with his grappling hook and can scale miles high sheer walls barehandedly.

That's my input.

Well, if it worked before and was an accepted thread then fine.

Atreus went from barely human to harming gods in barely a week's time at most. He can also zip line to higher levels with his grappling hook and can scale miles high sheer walls barehandedly.

That's my input.
KH characters also have some acc. Develop. but nothing this huge, tho I think they have comparable stamina

May I count that as a vote?

I'd rather wait for further input. Mind you, I'm only entertaing this since it seems more like a special challenge match up than otherwise. Still unsure about it being added (though the debate itself seems fine).

I'd rather wait for further input. Mind you, I'm only entertaing this since it seems more like a special challenge match up than otherwise. Still unsure about it being added (though the debate itself seems fine).
From what I understood asking around for that Tigger thread, it is addable so long as both parties would IC agree with the rules
Were used as examples someone I don't recall vs SpongeBob on a cooking fight and L vs Kira on a Steam game called 5D Chess

It's the only reason why I picked specific characters like that as, for example, throwing a Baldur vs Mickey sounds way funnier but would they agree to the rules? Don't think so.

Maybe I should've put Tigger in Riku's place, since he'd only accept on rulesets like that being a pacifist.

To finish this input: yeah, the idea is a Special Challenge, only. Seemed fitting both imagining like a secret scene of both GOW Ragnarök and Kingdom Hearts III (so much that I even wrote a novelization of their meeting purely for entertaining that idea)

The problem ain't the match up itself but the supposed restrictions to their powers. Its entirely arbitrary to assume both characters won't just use their powers indirectly here.

This isn't "Light and Batman chase each other" or something. This is "Atreus is in a race of some sorts with nebulous rules and for some odd reason won't shapeshift, slow down time or ride his magic constructs".

Its entirely arbitrary to assume both characters won't just use their powers indirectly here.
they're all kids/teenagers who agreed not to use them for the fun of the game...
Riku'd take the rules pretty seriously, so would Atreus. At most, Atreus would at the start use the bear or smth and people would "aw c'mon, take it seriously!" (100% would be sora saying it lol) and he wouldn't do it anymore (or something like that for Riku too, both of them would say "alright alright" or "just kidding, now i'm going seriously").
some powers are inevitable to use here, like info. analysis, acc. develop. and all of the sorts, and those would grant a lot of advantage here. 100%.
(some cheats like time slow would be noticed right away, so again, if tried, would be one time only, IC.)

Ok, so...as there is more people who watched this and disapprove the idea than people who liked it, seems to me that I shouldn't exactly wait around for more inputs.
Let's gather up what both sides have that it's usable in the minigame – Acrobatics, guiding yourself/learning and stamina

Riku:

His information analysis doesn't seem useful here as it's described as seeing the health bar of an enemy, but his Enhanced Senses (described as having like a map in his head) may help out seeing and tracing the pattern that the balloons come, gathering more points (rhe amount becomes bigger as it's amplified on the DDD key).
His Acrobatics is through Flowmotion, that basically is some pink little lights that appear on certain points of wherever he is after a jump, for him to make some acrobatic moves like use them to spin around, to get another Impulse for a jump, slide on some edges and etc.
I will not speak much about his stamina, described as "Very high, fought a nearly endless horde of Nobodies after being injured in his fight with Twilight Xemnas, can plow through all of the enemies in Castle Oblivion without rest" and his intelligence (because it hasn't been given a proper rating, just some statements that tell us he is pretty intelligent and skillful) because there isn't much about it, to talk.

Ἀτρεύς/ᛚᛟᚲᛁ:

As @Planck69 pointed out before, his Acc. Develop. may be the best thing for Atreus's side here, as he went from struggling to hunt to punching gods in weeks ("This growth culminates in him being able to survive against and barely hurt Odin with his punches" is what his profile says after 3 years of him improving. Yeah), but he also has for his side properly (and rather highly) tiered intelligence and stamina, which we'll get into, in a bit.

Conclusion:
Via the powers and abilities remaining, Riku would be able to get higher (meaning more points) rather quickly and easily staying there with his Acrobatics. But what, as I see it, is a table-turner here is actually the stamina and durability!
See, for starters, Riku's Durability is tiered as 2-A on this key, while Atreus' is at L1-C...completely different leagues! Another thing is that while Riku's (again gotta say: incorrectly tiered) stamina is described as "tanking hours of fighting after tough battles", Atreus has "tanking an entire day of fighting" before the three years period that he trained (remembering once again: with acc. develop.) with his father between GOW4/2018 and Ragnarök...

So, by my perception, Atreus takes this more easily than I thought. Don't usually do this but imma add myself as the first voter

I'd rather wait for further input.
Hey, hope this is useful to ya

I always find it funny that Atreus soloed a small army of superhuman Elves for over a day as a sickly 11 year old and never thought "maybe normal kids can't do this" at the time.

I suppose I'll tentatively vote for Atreus.

I suppose I'll tentatively vote for Atreus.
Counted
I always find it funny that Atreus soloed a small army of superhuman Elves for over a day as a sickly 11 year old and never thought "maybe normal kids can't do this" at the time.
I think maybe the first kid he met and he remembers (wasn't, like, when mom and you and 3yo meet a 4yo randomly outta nowhere) was Angrboða lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back