• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(4-0-0) Conquering the Hellstar: Starscourge Radahn (Elden Ring) Vs Hellstar Remina (Junji Ito)

Last edited:
So, uh- I probably a dumbass by asking this but-

How will they make contact with/reach each other?
I mean, they both have Interstellar range from what I can see on the profiles. Radahn can shoot arrows imbued with gravity magic that would allow them to reach Remina or just use his magic on it directly.

I mean, they both have Interstellar range from what I can see on the profiles. Radahn can shoot arrows imbued with gravity magic that would allow them to reach Remina or just use his magic on it directly.
Oh okie.

So from what I see from Radahn’s profile, what stops him from using Collapsing Star magic gg?

Oh okie.

So from what I see from Radahn’s profile, what stops him from using Collapsing Star magic gg?
Remina is too big for his attacks to affect its entire body and he might struggle holding it back due to its sheer size and weight as well.

Remina is too big for his attacks to affect its entire body and he might struggle holding it back due to its sheer size and weight as well.
In the High 4-C end Remina is not to big, since that end is assuming Radahn is holding thousands of actual stars in place with his powers.

In the High 4-C end Remina is not to big, since that end is assuming Radahn is holding thousands of actual stars in place with his powers.
Ah, okay. I don't know exactly how strong Remina is but wouldn't that mean Radahn can just freeze it in place and spam his arrows until it's eventually destroyed?

Ah, okay. I don't know exactly how strong Remina is but wouldn't that mean Radahn can just freeze it in place and spam his arrows until it's eventually destroyed?
would his arrown even hit it? remina's profile states that
Can release toxic gases from its body, Acidic Atmosphere that instantly dissolves living things
doesn't that mean that his arrows would dissolve before hitting remina?

would his arrown even hit it? remina's profile states that

doesn't that mean that his arrows would dissolve before hitting remina?
Keyword: "living things". The spacesuits of the astronauts who arrived on its surface did not dissolve.

To me the main issue is that Collapsing Stars as a spell just holds and throws things. Radahn really has no real means of attacking the Hellstar and just holding it in place wouldn't prevent its myriad of interplanetary ranged attacks. Radahn can hold it still but to actually hit it with anything impactful he needs to get within a few kilometers which is pretty hard to do against something with that much of a crippling range advantage.

Though this fight would have Radahn just like, force grapple it from the edge of the galaxy and the Hellstar would be forced in statis for decades to centuries. So Radahn via incap?

To me the main issue is that Collapsing Stars as a spell just holds and throws things. Radahn really has no real means of attacking the Hellstar and just holding it in place wouldn't prevent its myriad of interplanetary ranged attacks. Radahn can hold it still but to actually hit it with anything impactful he needs to get within a few kilometers which is pretty hard to do against something with that much of a crippling range advantage.

Though this fight would have Radahn just like, force grapple it from the edge of the galaxy and the Hellstar would be forced in statis for decades to centuries. So Radahn via incap?
He can imbue his arrows with gravity magic if I'm not wrong so wouldn't that allow him to hit it?

He can imbue his arrows with gravity magic if I'm not wrong so wouldn't that allow him to hit it?
He has zero range showings with his other magic that imply he can snipe something from across the planet, let alone an entire galaxy.

Bump. I was seriously expecting a legendary battle but instead it's just Radahn freezing Remina the moment he realizes that it's slowly moving closer to Earth.

Back