• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starscourge Radahn VS Knight Artorias (DS)

Radahn One-Shots.

Edit: just saw the equalization shit. Radahn's much more varied arsenal and way better range probably gives him the win.

😔

If we use either end of Radahn, either he one shots or get one shotted. Best I could do for a fair match is ap equalized 🗿

Problem is that I have no idea what H4C value Ds3 protags scale to. Radahn currently seems to scale to 10^44 joules, and if Ashen One is baseline, well...

He ded 🗿

The Ashen One has a massive Hax Edge and possibly even a Skill Edge though that Radahn can't really do anything about because of his busted ass Resurrection.

I famously have no interest in VS matches but I would like to talk about smth.
Yeah I think Ashen One baseline lmfao. I don't see a calc.
He ain't, but we still don't know what he is. For those unfamiliar: Ashen One defeated Gael at the end of the Ringed City. Gael had killed, slaughtered everyone else in the world until the end of time, and had most of the Dark Soul by that point. Souls equal strength, and the strength of the Dark Soul grew tremendously as time went on. Gael was most likely exponentially (and vastly so) stronger than, say, the Soul of Cinder from the Ashen One's time. It'd shock me if they were even still High 4-C, 4-B, and so on. That shit stacks quickly.

Means nothing for the purposes of this fight, of course, the best we can say concretely is >>>baseline, but uh... it is interesting, I think.

I famously have no interest in VS matches but I would like to talk about smth.
It's not in VS it's in Fun and Games, bozo.
He ain't, but we still don't know what he is. For those unfamiliar: Ashen One defeated Gael at the end of the Ringed City. Gael had killed, slaughtered everyone else in the world until the end of time, and had most of the Dark Soul by that point. Souls equal strength, and the strength of the Dark Soul grew tremendously as time went on. Gael was most likely exponentially (and vastly so) stronger than, say, the Soul of Cinder from the Ashen One's time. It'd shock me if they were even still High 4-C, 4-B, and so on. That shit stacks quickly.

Means nothing for the purposes of this fight, of course, the best we can say concretely is >>>baseline, but uh... it is interesting, I think.
kewl. I personally have no real interest in this match either, but, cool.

It's not in VS it's in Fun and Games, bozo.

kewl. I personally have no real interest in this match either, but, cool.
Yet it is a VS match. It's just one that is appropriately placed in another board, cretin.

Anyhow. Enjoy your stuff. The board, not you specifically. 's about all I had to contribute.

Back