• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The master's of prep go H2H. John constantine vs The Batman(6:0:0).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs

A magical artifact was taken from the bat cave and Batman suspects it to John and tracks him down to another dimension and John has prior knowledge of this.

Both are given 2 weeks of prep time.
Speed equalized.

god of knowledge is restricted for Batman.

John: Armorchompy,Westcoast5005,Bernkastelll,ZoroNotZolo,Vizer04,confluctor
Bruce:
Braniac claps both:

Last edited:
does batman have any ways to counter magic? like, if john tracks him with clairvoyance or tries to hax him

With two weeks prep? Going by nlf, he will develop an anti magic weapon

Anyway, I don't think he can counter Johns' hax. Yeah he can probably find the emerald crystal or the hellbat armour but i think John can easily bypass those things especially with speed equalized

John would probably not kill Bats in character. He does have some incon hax tho

Oh yeah deffo. But I feel like he has too many ways to take out batman. I mean it's two weeks. And it's John. He can probably go to a timeless dimension and increase his chances

With prep batman will speed stomp
So it's better I leave it this way cause nothing has wincon.

But I believe Batman has greater edge due to being nigh-omniscient and able to predict the future 100% in his god of knowledge key and I'm sure Post-Flashpoint constantine hasn't faced anyone like this.

So Batman would prolly win via his precognition and higher intelligence.

Batman is believed to be the second most intelligent person on earth after lex luthor and world forger considers him the greatest strategist in the multiverse. So he would easily know most of John's tricks and how to counter him.

Batman is a master of stealth so sneeking up on John to defeat him won't be a problem as even stated on profile characters Like john,zattana,blue beetle and superman have trouble finding him. So this gives batman an edge also.

Batman also possess mother boxes which would give him edge against John in battle.
Plus batman also has limited type 4 immortality on profile which is also a clinical edge against John if his first initial plans don't work out and performs new means to take him out. Though batman plan mostly works out does he even have a plan B.

DC fumbled when they called him the second smartest. Did so many other smarter characters dirty. Sadge

Batman is believed to be the second most intelligent person on earth after lex luthor and world forger considers him the greatest strategist in the multiverse. So he would easily know most of John's tricks and how to counter him.
Same works the other way, John may not be a god martial artist or a tech genius but he isn't the world's greatest con man for nothing and he would definitely consider Batman's own abilities carefully. Mind you I dunno if Bats has that much magic knowledge to begin with, I doubt he would know John's tricks well enough, considering Constantine is pretty up there in terms of magic skill and especially knowledge.
Batman is a master of stealth so sneeking up on John to defeat him won't be a problem as even stated on profile characters Like john,zattana,blue beetle and superman have trouble finding him. So this gives batman an edge also.
John can use clairvoyance to keep track of his position. He could also play off of this and pretend to get in a situation where Bats gets the drop on him, while he has actually set up traps in advance. Batman is the one doing the chasing so he would have the time to do that.
Batman also possess mother boxes which would give him edge against John in battle.
What do those do again?
Plus batman also has limited type 4 immortality on profile which is also a clinical edge against John if his first initial plans don't work out and performs new means to take him out. Though batman plan mostly works out does he even have a plan B.
Does not seem in character.

Same works the other way, John may not be a god martial artist or a tech genius but he isn't the world's greatest con man for nothing and he would definitely consider Batman's own abilities carefully. Mind you I dunno if Bats has that much magic knowledge to begin with, I doubt he would know John's tricks well enough, considering Constantine is pretty up there in terms of magic skill and especially knowledge.
Post crisis has decent knowledge, but not this version. Its very limited.

Also motherbox? We still using god of knowledge?

DC fumbled when they called him the second smartest. Did so many other smarter characters dirty. Sadge
I don't see anyone more intelligent than him tbh even lex I still doubt it.
Also motherbox? We still using god of knowledge?
That's in his prep section.

I'm sure Batman would know most of him
John tricks and Abilities as he has even Reverse engineered GL and hacked into apokalips technologies and other alien technologies with foreign languages.
And Batman has enough info on the JL but we don't know if John has on Batman as Batman already stated he has contingency plans incase they turn against him.
As he repeated creates perfect counters and contingencies for the JL.
I'm pretty sure Batman would also know John weaknesses and use them against him.
John can use clairvoyance to keep track of his position. He could also play off of this and pretend to get in a situation where Bats gets the drop on him, while he has actually set up traps in advance. Batman is the one doing the chasing so he would have the time to do that
I'm sure Batman would take this into consideration or can counter it as he even deceived the world forger who can look at all possibilities.

What do those do again
They have several abilities it's in the profile.
Mother Boxes

Does not seem in character.
It's in his prep section.

don't see anyone more intelligent than him tbh even lex I still doubt it.
Mister terrific, Dr megala, Barry Allen, Ray Palmer, Sivana, etc, etc. Most got much much much better intelligence feats than him, some which can easily go into tier 2 if not higher.

Also luthor is most definitely smarter

I'm sure Batman would know most of him
John tricks and Abilities as he has even Reverse engineered GL and hacked into apokalips technologies and other alien technologies with foreign languages.
And Batman has enough info on the JL but we don't know if John has on Batman as Batman already stated he has contingency plans incase they turn against him.
As he repeated creates perfect counters and contingencies for the JL.
I'm pretty sure Batman would also know John weaknesses and use them against him.
Yeah but he knows the JL way better than he does John, whom he has barely seen in action. And I really don't see how he can easily guard himself from thought-based hax without falling into NLF territory.
I'm sure Batman would take this into consideration or can counter it as he even deceived the world forger who can look at all possibilities.
If we wanna work like that John has tricked The Spectre, who was basically omniscient regarding his past, but really this kinda feat is just exploiting personality faults + a sprinkle of plot armor
They have several abilities it's in the profile.
Mother Boxes
Using those to retrieve a magical artifact that's probably not 1/100th of their power sounds very OOC. At that point you might as well say he just phone calls Superman lol
It's in his prep section.
He also literally swears off doing that in the scan unless I am misreading it. Mind you it's probably not important since I doubt John would kill Batman, he owes him one and as much as he generally thinks superheroes are (british insult of your choosing goes here) he does know they're good people.

Mister terrific, Dr megala, Barry Allen, Ray Palmer, Sivana, etc, etc. Most got much much much better intelligence feats than him, some which can easily go into tier 2 if not higher.

Also luthor is most definitely smarter
Did you just mention barry allen🤣this is the same guy who always ask Batman if he's got a plan or idea If I remember well he stated no one is as intelligent as him.
Ray palmer and the rest is a no and just mister terrific and Batman still scales higher.

half of batman's rogues gallery is better at science than him

Yeah but he knows the JL way better than he does John, whom he has barely seen in action. And I really don't see how he can easily guard himself from thought-based hax without falling into NLF territory.
What kind of thought based hax?

If we wanna work like that John has tricked The Spectre, who was basically omniscient regarding his past, but really this kinda feat is just exploiting personality faults + a sprinkle of plot armor
The spectre ain't omniscient on profile just unknown.

Using those to retrieve a magical artifact that's probably not 1/100th of their power sounds very OOC. At that point you might as well say he just phone calls Superman lol
He would actually need all he can get to defeat John since John is very unpredictable and always has something up his sleeves.

He also literally swears off doing that in the scan unless I am misreading it. Mind you it's probably not important since I doubt John would kill Batman, he owes him one and as much as he generally thinks superheroes are (british insult of your choosing goes here) he does know they're good people.
I could change it to bloodlusted.

Did you just mention barry allen🤣this is the same guy who always ask Batman if he's got a plan or idea If I remember well he stated no one is as intelligent as him.
Ray palmer and the rest is a no and just mister terrific and Batman still scales higher.
If you thinks so. Feats says otherwise ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

If you thinks so. Feats says otherwise ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯
What feats? Even Eobard Thawne and hunter Zolomon should be more intelligent than Barry Allen.
Highest I would compare his intelligent to characters Like slade.

Slade also has intelligent feats also in deathstroke 2016 he's so intelligent he can predict the future accurately 100% or close to 100% like a precognitive ability plus he has several technologies he created.

First of all, I really like this match-up.
It feels like it would lend itself amazingly to a story with a lot of hijinks.

I'm not sure why John not wanting to kill is an argument, since SBA forces him to be willing to do so.
Maybe in a random battle it would matter, but with 2 weeks of prep he will know if killing is necessary or not.
Same should be true for Batman.

Batman does have a Mother Box, but those got a lot weaker post-flashpoint.
What does John do about a Yellow Lantern Ring?

Don't they still have the same abilities? Though AP is unknown.
I don't think there's proof of that. They lost most of their combat abilities, but they're still nigh-omniscient.
Which means the intelligence argument is sort of moot since Batman not only has his own intelligence, but the Source's knowledge as well.
Could also it's energy via moon blade I guess.
I'm not sure exactly how that works.

Batman with a mother box, a lantern ring, and even energy from the speed force is a preparation god.
I mean the man can even turn himself into Superman.
If there's a way he can beat John, then he'll probably know about it and exploit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back