• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
However, can he outpace her?
She is already faster in raw speed, plus time dilation is a real pain to deal with. Plus she has precognition, so she can tell when he will use shishi sonson.

Her time dilation, from what I can see, is faster than Massively Hypersonic+
Zoro is only "higher" into High Hypersonic, so with time dilation, Taiga blitzes...haaard.

Her Low 7-C key Speed:
At Least Hypersonic+, possibly Higher (Should be faster then saturn with speed mode), Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Saturn with magic with speed mode), Higher with time dilation

So yeah. Taiga downright blitzes Zoro to a very high degree with time dilation.

Her time dilation, from what I can see, is faster than Massively Hypersonic+
Zoro is only "higher" into High Hypersonic, so with time dilation, Taiga blitzes...haaard.
She might have pre cog but Zoro also does but she won't Fully understand how Shishi Sonson works and try to block

Doesn't matter if Taiga blitzes.
She does not need to worry about blocking if her attack will land before Zoro can even move.

Doesn't matter if Taiga blitzes.
She does not need to worry about blocking if her attack will land before Zoro can even move.
Zoro has precog with Analytical Prediction and Breathe of All Things... Zoro also has speed amp with Shishi Sonson

Also I'm not sure why it says Zoro is Mach 961.471. In the calc, Mach 721 is what was accepted.
So, Taiga would be nearly 1.78x faster in speed, that's not including time dilation.
Even with shishi sonson, Taiga would still outpace him, especially with time dilation.

With shishi sonson, he doesn't even reach the next speed tier.
Taiga's speed is already higher than shishi sonson, so time dilation would likely blitz Zoro, even if he did use shishi sonson.

Also I'm not sure why it says Zoro is Mach 961.471. In the calc, Mach 721 is what was accepted.
So, Taiga would be nearly 1.78x faster in speed, that's not including time dilation.
Even with shishi sonson, Taiga would still outpace him, especially with time dilation.
🤔🤷‍♂️

Ok let me clear up stuff she doesn't use soul hax's as a first move in character and her soul hax's is like Naruto's universe of soul hax's where she needs to be close to use it and active it as it isn't passive
Also speed is now =

Well I’ll vote for Zoro because of Limited Durability negation with Shishi Sonson as well as a speed amp(Zoro has been show to start with this attack), Better precog maybe, better endurance, better aura probably, acrobatics, Reactive Power Level and Ranged attacks

Well I’ll vote for Zoro because of Limited Durability negation with Shishi Sonson as well as a speed amp(Zoro has been show to start with this attack), Better precog maybe, better endurance, better aura probably, acrobatics, Reactive Power Level and Ranged attacks
His limited Durability Negation is labeled as "possible", but that doesn't mean it is confirmed that he has it.
It can just be interpreted as a "very powerful attack".

It gives her a boost of speed that lets her be almost equal to people who Blitz her normally

But she can still get hit by that person hense the almost

How did you get 5x?
2x is a near blitz, and many agree that 3x to 4x is a "complete blitz", not 5x.
Well if I fight someone and he is 2x faster then me I would still be able to see him... Even if he was 3-4x I would still be able to react and predict some attacks... Also for Average Human speed or Athletic Human speed... Subsonic (Faster than the Eye) is 10x and above... them (Speed)

I actually made an entire thread regarding blitzing, and whether or not you can see something depends on the distance.
For example, you can easily see airplanes fly in the sky, however big commercial airplanes fly around 245.872 m/s to 259.283 m/s (Subsonic+)

Distance is important, and if you are in melee range, pretty sure you cannot react to something 3x to 4x faster that close, easily since you also need to take recovery into account. With every strike you take, you need to recover from it, and if they are fast enough, they can "stunlock" you as you cannot recover fast enough.

I actually made an entire thread regarding blitzing, and whether or not you can see something depends on the distance.
For example, you can easily see airplanes fly in the sky, however big commercial airplanes fly around 245.872 m/s to 259.283 m/s (Subsonic+)

Distance is important, and if you are in melee range, pretty sure you cannot react to something 3x to 4x faster that close, easily since you also need to take recovery into account. With every strike you take, you need to recover from it, and if they are fast enough, they can "stunlock" you as you cannot recover fast enough.
Blitzing for me is moving your whole body faster then someone can react like this which should be a minimum 5x even close range

Professional boxers can throw punches at 25mph (11.176 m/s) on average, with Ricky Hatton reaching over 32 mph (14.3053 m/s)
The fastest punch in the Guinness World Records is held by Keith Liddell, who can throw punches that clocked in at 45mph (20.1168)
I would say that in order to completely blitz a normal human, then a character would need to be faster than the fastest fighters in real life.
So, 15 m/s to 20 m/s (Or 3x to 4x faster)

Although Keith Liddell is not really a professional fighter, he still appears to be quite athletic, but I would say that Ricky Hatton is a better option since he is a professional boxer, so my decision on 3x speed for blitzing remains intact.

Professional boxers can throw punches at 25mph (11.176 m/s) on average, with Ricky Hatton reaching over 32 mph (14.3053 m/s)
The fastest punch in the Guinness World Records is held by Keith Liddell, who can throw punches that clocked in at 45mph (20.1168)
I would say that in order to completely blitz a normal human, then a character would need to be faster than the fastest fighters in real life.
So, 15 m/s to 20 m/s (Or 3x to 4x faster)

Although Keith Liddell is not really a professional fighter, he still appears to be quite athletic, but I would say that Ricky Hatton is a better option since he is a professional boxer, so my decision on 3x speed for blitzing remains intact.
Blitzing via Movement not via punching or kicking... (combat speed or max 50M distances)

Again, depends on distance.
Airplanes fly at around 250 m/s, but you are still able to perceive them.

You can even dodge a car moving at 60 m/s if it is far enough away, movement is not the issue here.

Again, depends on distance.
Airplanes fly at around 250 m/s, but you are still able to perceive them.

You can even dodge a car moving at 60 m/s if it is far enough away, movement is not the issue here.
I already know... but I’m talking about combat speed... which is max 50 meters distances.. if you can blitz someone while moving your whole body on an arena then you would be moving minimum 5x faster

Back