• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

SBA
Speed Equal
Distance: 10m

Last edited:
Zoro is not beating 100 different copies of Doom
Zoro has huge Aoe attacks and each slice is dura neg... Clones won't be a problem, just will feel like fighting a bigger opponent because of the range and Aoe of his swords attacks
0635-006.png
0635-007.png
1003-008.png

Zoro has tens of kilometers of ranged slashes that he spams and can send out 6 sword slashes simultaneously
0605-013.png

VS someone who has tens of meters of range and won't ever be able to get close enough without getting hit with multiple dura neg slashes, with the skill and precog of zoro it's even more unlikely to ever get hit

Basically it will be like doom vs mash but worse because of the range with more and better abilities and more deadlier attacks

Even without precog or range, he was able to get stronger against Monkeys that are able to copy and imitite any techniques perfectly and overcame all of them in a very short amount of time with his skill and reactive power lvl while already being injured and tired

Last edited:
Zoro has huge Aoe attacks
Guess what every copy of Doom got
0141-016.png
0127-014.png
0133-012.png
0110-018.png

each slice is dura neg
Regen or just tanks because he is build different
Zoro also hits harder in general, 269 (I know the full number just wanted to type 69) with Hao vs 78
He has a massive LS advantage, and each copy can use Mirror Magic, so after awhile Zoro would just lose
Like, its class z vs class p. If the middle finger of doom hold Zoro he won't scape

Also, I hope no one try to say that Zoro is some kind of MUI user because he is NOT untouchable. King could hit him in a 1v1 without problem , and I don't see how he wouldn't get touched ONCE against 100 different opponents

He has a massive LS advantage, and each copy can use Mirror Magic, so after awhile Zoro would just lose
Like, its class z vs class p. If the middle finger of doom hold Zoro he won't scape
never ever getting close enough or getting caught...
Guess what every copy of Doom got
0141-016.png
0127-014.png
0133-012.png
0110-018.png
Easily deflects all of them or sends out more slashes with even greater aoe
Regen or just tanks because he is build different
Haki has reg neg, doesn't tank shit also

never ever getting close enough or getting caught...
Are you fr
Easily deflects all of them or sends out more slashes with even greater aoe
I don't see how thats comparable in any shape or form. What Zoro deflects its clearely way different and weaker than Zoro's stats. Bro is not even looking at the attack. Kaido also wasn't focusing on Zoro. Deflecting ONE attack is completly different than deflecting a entire shockwave of 100 different copies
Haki has reg neg
Doom's regen is based on turning magic into energy and then using this to make mass. Its different then any regen that Haki has neged
King also has observation haki...

Another MUI user would be able to hit a MUI user.
Mid observation haki, which is just analytical prediction, something that Doom can also use

Mid observation haki, which is just analytical prediction, something that Doom can also use
It's divination precognition... Literally what luffy was doing here, pre timeskip zoro already has insane analytical predictions
Are you fr
Yes.
0519-010.png
0519-011.png
0519-012.png
0637-007.png
0716-010.png
0716-011.png

Unless doom can blitz zoro, he's not ever getting hit
I don't see how thats comparable in any shape or form. What Zoro deflects its clearely way different and weaker than Zoro's stats. Bro is not even looking at the attack
The same attack Law and Kidd had to evade? Lol stop

It should be noted that Doom, as mentioned earlier, can instantly counter any technique after see it once, with such being applied even against danmakus to the point to being capable to reflect everything with a sigle slash. Not only that but Doom can monke two Divine Visionaries and predict their moves and trajectory, both which are capable to dodge FTE moves (As you can see in the previous scans), with one of them being capable to predict invisible attacks with resistance to Extrasensory Perception.

About Rhyo's danmaku to which Doom reflected, I will explain it
Contextually, Mashle's country is a supercontry, vastrly bigger than most of real world countrys since its a combination of several other nations. However, despite being a big ass nation, the place is still divided into cities, with the destruction of one city wiping out a good percentage of the entire country. The army that Rhyo destroyed with his danmaku were designated to conquer one city (a big ass city). So its safe to assume that there were thousands of light lasers, since most of army attacks against other countrys across the world history had a number around of 20000 to way more than 100000 people. Not only that, but Rhyo could also affect all of the population with his light magic, so I would even call 20000-100000 a massive lowend since the average population of a country is around 39.99 million
Not saying that Doom is more skilled than Zoro, but he is not scaping untouched against 100 guys that can predict this
I will only come back tonight (and I'm not sure if I'm really gonna comment on this thread further. It depends of my will)

Not saying that Doom is more skilled than Zoro, but he is not scaping untouched against 100 guys that can predict this
That just is how obs Haki works... Skill and analytical prediction won't matter as seen with luffy against sandersonia, could only hit her by completely blitzing her

Obs Haki will negate your guesses/predictions by always knowing your next moves at all times, plus with the fact that obs Haki gives you an insanely high perception speed amp

Last edited:
It's divination precognition... Literally what luffy was doing here, pre timeskip zoro already has insane analytical predictions

Yes.
0519-010.png
0519-011.png
0519-012.png
0637-007.png
0716-010.png
0716-011.png

Unless doom can blitz zoro, he's not ever getting hit
Insane how none of these feats are impressive man.
The same attack Law and Kidd had to evade? Lol stop
Of course. What did you excpeted? Just because the attack is weaker doesn't mean that you don't need to dodge, and just because they can tank doesn't mean that they wanna get hit
That just is how obs Haki works... Skill and analytical prediction won't matter as seen with luffy and sandersonia
It will, because its not literal precog, its just analytical prediction.

Now bye

It will, because its not literal precog, its just analytical prediction.
too bad it is... It's on the page and has already been thoroughly discussed that it is.

It's not analytical prediction in any way. There's not much difference with advanced and intermediate obs Haki... Advanced just gets more intel and sees more
Future Foresight
Those who have mastered the art of "the color of seeing and hearing" are able to foresee the future a little further. They know in advance what the other person will do next, what they will say, and even how they will respond.
Of course. What did you excpeted? Just because the attack is weaker doesn't mean that you don't need to dodge, and just because they can tank doesn't mean that they wanna get hit
Meaning it's still relative to Zoro's stats as the others evaded it otherwise the would've been hurt
Insane how none of these feats are impressive man.
They are... You ignoring or not understanding it is on you.
✌️🐵

Facing 100 enemies at once is no problem for Zoro since whisky peak (joking), but casual kenbun would already deal with 100 enemies, Zoro would know exactly the position of each person within his range, anticipating them when approaching (through either direct mind reading or pure combat analysis), in addition Ashura would help him not to be cornered and Zoro has pseudo-flight.
Zoro predicts everything this guy do, also outranges and dura neg... Zoro FRA.

From what I've seen there's not much doom can do to take out Zoro and he doesn't have infinite magic, so even if he can regen... Eventually he won't be able to.

Or cuts through his body multiple times at the same time with his swords, overcoming his regen

Also they use magic and convert it to energy to boost their reg speeds... Haki negates regen that's been amped
Demon hearts[12] convert magic power into energy to keep them healed up and keeps them alive unless their magic power is exhausted
  • Regeneration Negation (At least Mid, likely Mid-High; Haki users are capable of negating externally accelerated natural regeneration,[55] like the regeneration granted by the Tori Tori no Mi: Model Phoenix[56])
There's not much of a difference from what I can see

Voting zoro

Last edited:
I just woke up, what happened

...SBA huh? Should've had them start in their lowest forms and restrict their highest stuff to make this battle cooler. Just upping the ante each time until they hit their limit that isn't restricted.

Also they use magic and convert it to energy to boost their reg speeds... Haki negates regen that's been amped

There's not much of a difference from what I can see
I want to clarify and say that it's not a natural regeneration that's being amplified, but that the heightened regen is dependent on the magic power itself. It converts it via the demon heart that the brother's have taken in to replace their original, effectively making them immortal (unless it's overclocked or the host of it is incapacitated [such as Famin getting a sand burial]). Of course, the problem here is that yes, Doom doesn't have infinite magic to keep it up, so at his maximum he could burn through it (of course, after several hours). He isn't shown to take his father's own blood to amplify it to endless levels like his younger brother Delisaster.

Just wanted to clarify some things further.

I want to clarify and say that it's not a natural regeneration that's being amplified, but that the heightened regen is dependent on the magic power itself. It converts it via the demon heart that the brother's have taken in to replace their original, effectively making them immortal (unless it's overclocked or the host of it is incapacitated [such as Famin getting a sand burial]).
Mmm 🤔 still can't really see the difference, the heart is using their magic to then convert to energy which is what amps their regen

That would still be like the healing Marco does with his flames without the need of converting anything

Replace the heart with Marco's flame and it does the same effect

Mmm 🤔 still can't really see the difference, the heart is using their magic to then convert to energy which is what amps their regen

That would still be like the healing Marco does with his flames without the need of converting anything

Replace the heart with Marco's flame and it does the same effect
Hmmm, is it really? Would the effects of Marco's devil fruit powers and the magic that's being translated through the demon heart be compatible? They have the same end affect, regeneration of course, but is the process different enough?

I mean either way I'd rather have these characters start at their weakest since I feel like that would make things more fair, if Doom's 5-C stuff is restricted. That way both can get extraordinarily higher in the end. Unless Zoro's AP doesn't reach that high into high 6-A.

I don't think it is, the same natural regen gets amped externally by something... The flame and the heart
Yeah but those flames are from the devil fruit's power, and the heart is an organ. They may both be something external (or internal in Doom's case yohohohohoho), but they're quite different in practice.

Yeah but those flames are from the devil fruit's power, and the heart is an organ. They may both be something external (or internal in Doom's case yohohohohoho), but they're quite different in practice.
Those flames increase your natural healing speeds... Same does the heart, the effects are still the same

Their heart isn't the heart that their born with so the heart's effects of boosting their natural healing speed... Will get negated the same way, meaning they'll just have normal regen/the regen they had with their original hearts

Those flames increase your natural healing speeds... Same does the heart, the effects are still the same
Yeah, but the specifics of it are that the hearts convert magic power into energy to keep them healed up. Unlike the tori's flames which heal things without any complicated explanation. It just touches stuff and boosts the natural regeneration effects.
Their heart isn't the heart that their born with so the heart's effects of boosting their natural healing speed... Will get negated the same way, meaning they'll just have normal regen/the regen they had with their original hearts
I don't think so? Again, the heart is biological in nature, not some mystical power like the flames.

Yeah, but the specifics of it are that the hearts convert magic power into energy to keep them healed up. Unlike the tori's flames which heal things without any complicated explanation. It just touches stuff and boosts the natural regeneration effects.

I don't think so? Again, the heart is biological in nature, not some mystical power like the flames.
Haki doesn't negate/remove the flame itself... It negates the effects of the flame that accelerates natural regen, it being a biological heart doesn't matter... That biological heart is amping the natural regen of their body

The regen effects are still the same

Haki doesn't negate/remove the flame itself... It negates the effects of the flame that accelerates natural regen, it being a biological heart doesn't matter... That biological heart is amping the natural regen of their body
I mean either way, regeneration doesn't really matter here when Zoro just has a massive AP advantage right off the bat, and has amps to boost himself even higher yeah? I don't think Doom is winning here even if they have comparable skill or whatever.

So uhhh, Zoro FRA.

There's not much difference with advanced and intermediate obs Haki... Advanced just gets more intel and sees more
Oh yes, so why Katakuri was so feared and truly untoutchable for so long if theres "not much difference"? Mid haki just allows you to read your opponent, "the mind and emotions" and use this to dodge. Its impressive, yes, truly divine. But its just analytical prediction, not precognition that allows you to have clear vision of what is gonna happen in a not so distant future. The same way that a Haki user can counter another Haki user (Aka, one analytical prediciton being used to counter another analytical prediction), Doom with his impressive prediction could also counter Zoro. ESPECIALLY when you consider that what Zoro is facing its not ONE Doom with ONE skillset, but ONE hundread of Dooms capable to adapt to the skill of the opponent and press him, with regen enough to allow them to recover from being cut, stamina good enough to fight for days nonstop and a LS so good that the nail of his finger should be enough to stop Zoro from moving.
Meaning it's still relative to Zoro's stats as the others evaded it otherwise the would've been hurt
Still weaker than his stats.
Now, I will use the same card, but I won't be so vague as you
Doom can also deflects Zoro's AoE
And he does have enough skill for that

What Doom is deflecting is Ryoh's danmaku, which was adapted to face especially Doom. A basic spell of Ryoh has a range capable to affect the entire population of a city that covered a good amount of a supercountry and as well destroy a entire army. All of this ended as irrelevant as Doom was capable to adapt and deflect it all with one single slash after seeing it once, however, at same time, Ryoh had also adapted to Doom, and countered his counter him with even more precise light spells. As the fight was going, Ryoh started to make his moves change trajectories, with different angles and tempo, making it hard to read propely, until it all ended as irrelevant as Doom also adapted again and deflected all of his light magic that was said to be impossible to anticipate.

Plus, rereading some fights of Zoro, he barely uses AoE in real fights
They are... You ignoring or not understanding it is on you.
Amazing incredulity
All of the scans, with no exception, its just a opponent saying "Damn, he can read my every move!". Thats something basic BASIC that I think every shounen manga has stated at least once in their manga. Jujutsu, kimetsu, Mashle, Kengan, MHA, Gintama and so on. The scans DO NOT show anything impressive. Pre-Training Mash can do the same and got surppressed by Doom.

But okay, lets assume that he can predict without a doubt every move of the one HUNDRED Dooms. How Zoro will predict magic? Every single Doom of the 100 can use Mirror magic, which allows each one of the copies to make a five different weak copies/illusions. And no, extrasensorial perception won't help Zoro as even other wizards or Mash himself, who are capable to sense magic and presences from kilometers of distance were not capable to know what was the real one. Or when ONE HUNDRED of Dooms start to spam multiple different swords and press him against the wall? Or when each one of the ONE HUNDRED start to swarp places mid movement? Doom can attack on the right but then change to the left the moment that Zoro lift his sword to block, or sometimes he could attack at both directions at same time, but this time with ONE HUNDRED of these doing this. And if Zoro blocks, how will he be capable to hold the strenght of class Z pressing against his sword?

I don't know if you guys understand but Doom need to hold Zoro ONCE (ONCE) with his Class Z and he will be a dead man
And yes, Doom uses his LS pretty often
From what I've seen there's not much doom can do to take out Zoro and he doesn't have infinite magic, so even if he can regen... Eventually he won't be able to.
"Eventually", yeah, no. Doom lost his magic and all in the fight against Mash because he was already fighting long before, and then got completly destroyed at once against Mash after he used his full power and defeating all of his 100 copies in seconds. This won't happen with Zoro since here Doom is just starting to fight now. No previous battles.
Even weak wizards can fight for one week nonstop while being pierced multiple times with no food and barely any water without losing magic. Doom will be fine
Its not natural regeneration. Its Doom turning MAGIC into energy and then making mass with that. Its not natural at all, no one regens like that lol.

That biological heart is amping the natural regen of their body
Make up things and use headcanons for your verse, not Mashle. Its not natural regen and thats never stated

You need to be very ignorant to think that Doom can't win this. I would even understand if Doom's Thirds wasn't being used, but it is, so wow, OP fans are something else. Their love for the green hair guy is way too big..

Last edited:
I mean, the AP gap is over twice in Zoro's favor. I don't get what's the one shot gap because it's all screwed up, but it's still quite hefty even if Doom has regeneration, whether or not it'll work in this fight.

Now, I will use the same card, but I won't be so vague as you
Doom can also deflects Zoro's AoE
"He won't be capable! Zoro is way too skilled!"

What Doom is deflecting is Ryoh's danmaku, which was adapted to face especially Doom. A basic spell of Ryoh has a range capable to affect the entire population of a city that covered a good amount of a supercountry and as well destroy a entire army. All of this ended as irrelevant as Doom was capable to adapt and deflect it all with one single slash after seeing it once, however, at same time, Ryoh had also adapted to Doom, and countered his counter him with even more precise light spells. As the fight was going, Ryoh started to make his moves change trajectories, making it hard to read propely, until it all ended as irrelevant as Doom also adapted again and deflected all of his light magic that was said to be impossible to anticipate.
Zoro's AoE attacks can't be deflected by weaker attacks. This was shown in his clash against Kaidou's AoE tornadoes—Zoro's attack overpowered and deflected Kaidou's because it was stronger. Since Doom's attacks are weaker than Zoro's, he won't be able to deflect them.

Voting Zoro FRA

Oh yes, so why Katakuri was so feared and truly untoutchable for so long if theres "not much difference"? Mid haki just allows you to read your opponent, "the mind and emotions" and use this to dodge. Its impressive, yes, truly divine. But its just analytical prediction, not precognition that allows you to have clear vision of what is gonna happen in a not so distant future. The same way that a Haki user can counter another Haki user (Aka, one analytical prediciton is being used to counter another analytical prediction), Doom with his impressive prediction could also counter Zoro. ESPECIALLY when you consider that what Zoro is facing its not ONE Doom with ONE skillset, but ONE hundread of Dooms capable to adapt to the skill of the opponent and press him, with regen enough to allow them to recover from being cut, stamina good enough to fight for days nonstop and a LS so good that the nail of his finger should be enough to stop Zoro from moving.
Haki is not analytical prediction. Stop, its literally on the haki page that it isn't

Luffy's precog can also counter katakuri's precog
0882-009.png
0882-010.png

But okay, lets assume that he can predict without a doubt every move of the one HUNDRED Dooms. How Zoro will predict magic? Every single Doom of the 100 can use Mirror magic, which allows each one of the copies to make a five different weak copies/illusions. And no, extrasensorial perception won't help Zoro as even other wizards or Mash himself, who are capable to sense magic and presences from kilometers of distance were not capable to know what was the real one. Or when ONE HUNDRED of Dooms start to spam multiple different swords and press him against the wall? Or when each one of the ONE HUNDRED start to swarp places mid movement? Doom can attack on the right but then change to the left the moment that Zoro lift his sword to block, or sometimes he could attack at both directions at same time, but this time with ONE HUNDRED of these doing this. And if Zoro blocks, how will he be capable to hold the strenght of class Z pressing against his sword?
All of which he'll always know will happen beforehand and counter or dodge, your acting as if zoro will even allow him to do any of that when he has dura neg and can easily take him out if he's too close with multiple slashes
"Eventually", yeah, no. Doom lost his magic and all in the fight against Mash because he was already fighting long before, and then got completly destroyed at once against Mash after he used his full power and defeating all of his 100 copies in seconds. This won't happen with Zoro since here Doom is just starting to fight now. No previous battles.
Even weak wizards can fight for one week nonstop while being pierced multiple times with no food and barely any water without losing magic. Doom will be fine
Doesn't matter as zoro can overpower his regen still, even tho he would still be spending alot of magic if he was sliced in half
Its not natural regeneration. Its Doom turning MAGIC into energy and then making mass with that. Its not natural at all, no one regens like that lol.
Make up things and use headcanons for your verse, not Mashle. Its not natural regen and thats never stated
It boosts natural regen.. Never said it's natural regen
You need to be very ignorant to think that Doom can't win this. I would even understand if Doom's Thirds wasn't being used, but it is, so wow, OP fans are something else. Their love for the green hair guy is way too big..
So you're going to ignore the haki page that obs Haki isn't analytical prediction and call us ignorant?all of Zoro's slashes can one shot... Doom definitely cannot win this with that small range and nothing that enables him to overcome zoro's observation haki.

Back