• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoom vs Whis

He can move back and forth in his own personal timeline, so he can dodge all attacks made by Whis, even ones that would destroy the universe by moving backwards in his personal timeline. So yes, the battle would be a draw.

The spite thread, that is.

And to Fai-fai, who again doesn't know waht he's talking about. You do realize that his powers have nothing to do with his perceptions correct? Unlike the Flash he doesn't have Speed Force thus his synpases aren't increased any further. If we wish to be frank about this. All it means is that relative to himself, he's just a normal, possibly very athletic man who has control over his own personal time.

The fullest extent of his time control compared to Zoom, is astronomically different, bro. It's like you just placed an ant against a bear.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
zoom cant do a thing to whis, and whis as far as now, is slower than zoom
so stalemate
I'm pretty sure Zoom's speed is beyond linear time, so even if Whis was infinitely fast according to 3-D proportions, Zoom would still technically be infinitely faster than that, since that's how dimensions work.

But I'll probably ask someone like Cross to clear up this whole thing so we can determine if one or the other stomps, or if it's a stalemate like you said.

KingPin0422 said:
so stalemate
I'm pretty sure Zoom's speed is beyond linear time, so even if Whis was infinitely fast according to 3-D proportions, Zoom would still technically be infinitely faster than that, since that's how dimensions work.
But I'll probably ask someone like Cross to clear up this whole thing so we can determine if one or the other stomps, or if it's a stalemate like you said.
time is only 1-dimensional

also, with higher dimensions, speed is still measurable, but it is much more specific and in a way 'better' than lower dimensional ones of same magnitude

still, zoom can only run around

KingPin0422 said:
so stalemate
also, with higher dimensions, speed is still measurable, but it is much more specific and in a way 'better' than lower dimensional ones of same magnitude

Well, yeah, OUR time is 1-dimensional, but there's probably some fictional characters that experience more dimensions of time than us.

KingPin0422 said:
KingPin0422 said:
so stalemate

Well, yeah, OUR time is 1-dimensional, but there's probably some fictional characters that experience more dimensions of time than us.
as for fictional cases, it wud be unquantifiable in terms of any advantages

I'm thinking it's inconclusive for me here as Whis could universe bust and catch Zoom in it but Whis is slower than him. Zoom on the other hand can't really harm Whis even if he did his hardest attacks, but his does have the speed advantage plus the ability to move in and out(?) of his personal timeline.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm thinking it's inconclusive for me here as Whis could universe bust and catch Zoom in it but Whis is slower than him. Zoom on the other hand can't really harm Whis even if he did his hardest attacks, but his does have the speed advantage plus the ability to move in and out(?) of his personal timeline.
Hmm... perhaps you're right. Alright, I'll take your word for it.

So lets see how it plays out

1) Zoom punches Whis infinite (?) times but nothing happens (I don't know whether accumulative damage is relevant here)

2) Whis eventually destroys the universe

3) Zoom is unaffected because he escapes (?) into his personal timeline

4) Repeat of the above steps over and over

So that's how it's stalemate?

Faisal Shourov said:
So lets see how it plays out
1) Zoom punches Whis infinite (?) times but nothing happens (I don't know whether accumulative damage is relevant here)

2) Whis eventually destroys the universe

3) Zoom is unaffected because he escapes (?) into his personal timeline

4) Repeat of the above steps over and over

So that's how it's stalemate?
Pretty much, i suppose.

CrossverseCrisis said:
You keep saying "slower" as if it's about "speed". That's a literal fallacy.

;_; Whis can't beat him cause he can run outside the flow of time stop with the mismatches the speedters beat dbz god tiers even unless the god tiers get better hax if not then stomp 101 (sorry for bold typo error i guess -_-)

you do know zoom cannot beat whis
he can only keep running away
Wait can't zoom phase through whis?? cause if he can't this is stalemate.

TISSG7Regrave said:
Wait can't he phase through him??
no he doesnt have any hax like that
he can only manipulate time to go fast
Ahh but whis is also a time manipulator but much more limited so inconclusive until whis gets an upgrade that can stop people even if they run outside the flow of time

Well.. I would say Whis Might win this one, Here's why:

Zoom might slow time but he still have average Human Reaction and action speed, WhatIf Whis Speed kill him before he even starts controlling time around him? In several occasion many characters caught zoom, And as far as i know Zoom cannot even affect Whis.. even if he is standinng.. He would likely run away but we don't know if Whis decides to destroy the very Universe to kill Zoom just because he gets annoyed.. I am not sure if Zoom would Outrun it that easy.> Also The Fact we might see some time stoping hax from Whis, as for now i donn't think Whis can be killed, Here's Why: Even If his body gets destroyed, His soul would go to heavens.. and from there he would reverse time to 3 minutes and would return back where he was alive..... But i don't see ZOom doing any damage to Whis... Whis also shown Ablity to telport things in episode 18 of DBS.... He would literally telport a bone inside Zoom and rip him from inside if gets too annoyed......

TISSG7Regrave said:
Wait can't he phase through him??
no he doesnt have any hax like that
he can only manipulate time to go fast
He's right, Zoom isn't connected to the Speed Force, so he has no Speed Force hax. Since Zoom is planet level all he can do is punch Whis as many times as he wants with no effect. Then he will retreat to his own timeline and come back so yeah, the match is an eternal stalemate/inconclusive match till more feats for either of them.

Deathstar786 said:
Zoom might slow time but he still have average Human Reaction and action speed, WhatIf Whis Speed kill him before he even starts controlling time around him? In several occasion many characters caught zoom, And as far as i know Zoom cannot even affect Whis.. even if he is standinng.. He would likely run away but we don't know if Whis decides to destroy the very Universe to kill Zoom just because he gets annoyed.. I am not sure if Zoom would Outrun it that easy.> Also The Fact we might see some time stoping hax from Whis, as for now i donn't think Whis can be killed, Here's Why: Even If his body gets destroyed, His soul would go to heavens.. and from there he would reverse time to 3 minutes and would return back where he was alive..... But i don't see ZOom doing any damage to Whis... Whis also shown Ablity to telport things in episode 18 of DBS.... He would literally telport a bone inside Zoom and rip him from inside if gets too annoyed......
Zoom does not have average human reaction speed, he has faster reaction than all the flashes combined. He loses to other heroes to make them look better. Krillin surviving Goku's punch doesn't mean Goku's not a galaxy buster

Faisal Shourov said:
Deathstar786 said:
Zoom does not have average human reaction speed, he has faster reaction than all the flashes combined. He loses to other heroes to make them look better. Krillin surviving Goku's punch doesn't mean Goku's not a galaxy buster
Yup, but what it does mean is that Krillin has at least low Galaxy durability xD

UltimateInferno said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Deathstar786 said:
Yup, but what it does mean is that Krillin has at least low Galaxy durability xD
Whis can win this for once this is a more or less even thread with a dbz god tier and a speedster

so result is inconclusive
amirite
I guess so. It's funny how some people were screaming mismatch in the beginning lol. This is far better fight than Flash vs Goku

Faisal Shourov said:
amirite
I guess so. It's funny how some people were screaming mismatch in the beginning lol. This is far better fight than Flash vs Goku
people doing so had no idea about the character and quickly passed judgement

Faisal Shourov said:
amirite
people doing so had no idea about the character and quickly passed judgement
Sorry I thought it was one of those matches where a broken speedster is pitted against a dbz god tier but i am wrong and this feels great to be wrong XD

Back