• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoom vs Whis

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Hunter Zolomon vs Whis

Distance: 100m

Win via death, KO or incapacitation

Zoom
Hunter Zolomon (Zoom)

Whisss
Strongest of universe 7

My god... he's not faster than the flash. HIS POWERS COME FROM HIS CONTROL OVER TIME! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SPEED! Holy crap... Spite thread.

Davy0 said:
My god... he's not faster than the flash. HIS POWERS COME FROM HIS CONTROL OVER TIME! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SPEED! Holy crap... Spite thread.
Not that knowledgeable on DC so thanks for clearing that up :p. This thread is still a mismatch.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
can zoom use pahsing?
if not he only has a speed advantage
No, he doesn't. He isn't even 'super' fast. He is as fast as an average man. He just manipulates the time around himself to make up for that

Wbaez93 said:
Faisal is doing this purposely, can anybody stop him already?
What? Davy0 told me Whis can beat Zoom, that's why I made the thread. If you believe Zoom can beat Whis talk to him

Davy0 said:
Dude enough with the sarcasm, if you believe Whis wins please explain how

Faisal Shourov said:
Davy0 said:
You do realize that Whis would stomp Zoom if he wasn't allowed to manipulate time, and Zoom would stomp Whis if he was, right?

KingPin0422 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Davy0 said:
You do realize that Whis would stomp Zoom if he wasn't allowed to manipulate time, and Zoom would stomp Whis if he was, right?
Of course, I know Zoom can't speed steal so this shouldn't be a stomp like Flash vs Whis

Zoom can't speed steal and isn't faster than the Flash (technically speaking)

...what can he do then?

Sheoth said:
...what can he do then?
Thats what i was thinking i thought he was similar to flash but if he isn't then how would he win.

Sheoth said:
...what can he do then?
He is apparently faster than all the flashes combined. Interestingly he doesn't have the hax Flash possess. But his control over time makes him superior to flash. It's a tricky situation. This is more interesting than Flash vs Goku for sure

[1]

so essentially he can only run around

can he run fast enough to outrun a wave that will destroy the universe in a very short time (like in a fraction of a second)

i dont see how he can beat whis
stalemate? maybe

but he isnt winning with only changing perceptions/ flow of time
And some people were screaming mismatch smh -_- The reason Zoom beats Flash is because Zoom exists outside time and thus immune to speed steal

can he run fast enough to outrun a wave that will destroy the universe in a very short time (like in a fraction of a second)
Well, with his Time Manipulation, his speed is essentially ranked as "Immeasurable", so unless it's the entire space-time continuum being destroyed, I'd say it's likely.

KingPin0422 said:
Well, with his Time Manipulation, his speed is essentially ranked as "Immeasurable", so unless it's the entire space-time continuum being destroyed, I'd say it's likely.
from what i have read so far about him, he can only alter the flow of time to make himself faster, so i wud guess his speed wud still be finite, the question is, how quickly can whis's blast destroy the universe

also, even if this guy can escape, he is certainly not winning

^^There are some PIS scan like Wonder Woman tagging Zoom (!) I don't know if that should be used here though lol.

1944974-wonderwoman21417
Wonder Woman vs Zoom

KingPin0422 said:
from what i have read so far about him, he can only alter the flow of time to make himself faster, so i wud guess his speed wud still be finite, the question is, how quickly can whis's blast destroy the universe

From what we have so far, Whis is merely 3-dimensional, but I doubt that's what you were going for.

In any case, we haven't seen any Universal feats in DBS, so I'd advise waiting.

We dont know what whis or even beerus is fully capable of but so far we know they can threaten the entire universe in a very short amount of time.I am more curious as to what whis is capable of wouldnt surprise if this guy had some unbeleivable hax.

Off-topic, but I'm just waiting for a straight answer to how fast Zoom really is.

His page says it's Immeasurable, but TLT says he's still finitely fast, but I don't even read comics so I don't know which one it is.

KingPin0422 said:
Off-topic, but I'm just waiting for a straight answer to how fast Zoom really is.
His page says it's Immeasurable, but TLT says he's still finitely fast, but I don't even read comics so I don't know which one it is.
he is faster than all Flashes combined

Faisal Shourov said:
KingPin0422 said:
he is faster than all Flashes combined
If that's true, then, assuming the Wally West Flash is at trans-time velocity (~24 tredecillion times the speed of light), Zoom would stomp as Whis' possible max speed is in the quadrillions/quintillions times FTL, which is insignificant compared to tredecillions of times FTL.

Then again, there's also the possibility that the "faster than all Flashes combined" thing is just high-balling and he's actually nowhere near that speed.

how does he actually kill Whis just by being fast?

Whis supposedly has universal durability right?

as a last resort Whis could probably destroy the universe they're fighting in...Goku and Beerus(holding back) managed to make a blast that was gonna destroy the universe before beerus nullified it. i'm sure Whis is more powerful than Goku + not serious Beerus

How?

How does zoom actually win? even if whis just stands there the entire time?

AFAIK he doesn't haver any hax outside of being "immensurably fast". and his hits are planet level at best. what is he supposed to do to even be a threat to Whis?

KingPin0422 said:
KingPin0422 said:

From what we have so far, Whis is merely 3-dimensional, but I doubt that's what you were going for.
In any case, we haven't seen any Universal feats in DBS, so I'd advise waiting.
yes, whis is 3-D so far

and yes, he is vastly slower than zoom

but zoom can only urn around, he cant do anything to whis

and even if he can espace a universe busting blast wave, he is stalemating at best

You guys aren't understanding that you can't be slower or faster than someone with Absolute Control over their own time. Time is not a factor for them as they can control it how they please. It doesn't matter how fast Flash could react, Zoom would always have a "speed" advantage because his power doesn't rely on the factor of "speed" it's not an "immeasurable speed" power, it's not an "infinite speed" power. It's literally him controlling his own time to perform "pseudo speed" feats.

The only reason why Zoom is such an effective combatant against Wally is because Wally's main power is using his speed to perform ridiculous feats. Without the speed force, Wally is nothing more than a normal man, that's what Zoom banks on. Zoom cannot perform the same feats that wielders of Speed Force can, and thus has nothing that can "harm" Whis in combat.

Back