• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zone Fighter canonicity to Showa Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
As @SD asked There are no contradictions and ZF was stated to be part of the canon to Showa Era in @Kiryu's book. So we can accept it.

I'm in @Kiryu's favor, he knows a lot about Godzilla due his official books.

I read the info and everything makes sense. I liked Specially Second King Ghidorah info.

I agree with the others: I don't see why Zone Fighter shouldn't be considered canon to the Showa Era

It being canon changes nothing

the only reason they don't blatanly say "zone fighter is canon to godzilla" is because "canon" isn't a term usually used by japanese film developers in the 60s-70s

Mutiple translations support it

the films have no contradictions to the TV show and vice versa

they've said plenty of times but because it's in japanese we have to translate it, and unless someone will translate this on the spot, we have the sources of said translations would lead to the two most trusted wikis in the kaiju community,

actually one, tohokingdom isn't even a wiki

if they truthfully have no redeemable info then eveything on this site is B$ (vsbattleswiki)

seriously, only one person denies this and it's the frist time I've seen anyone do that

this shouldn't be a question, ZF is in godzilla, same with toho frankenstien, varan and mandas flim

until someone brings up evidence that it isn't canon other than just 'because it isn't' it's settled

Frankenstein, Varan, and Manda are all considered separate from the continuity hence why they have their own stats and dont scale to anyone

then why are the shared kaiju referred to as the "second genaration" when appering in the godzilla films?

did some offsceern events happen?

if so it's never brought up and headcanon

also they don't scale cuz they didn't do anything to the other kaiju, manda braking a bridge is the only feat outta those three (varan, baragon and manda)

Hmm, then alright.

@Weekly, if you find a new argument, you could open the thread anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back