• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombieman vs Iaian

Iai has his katana. Zombieman is equipped with his axe and Desert Eagle.

Battlefield: Monster Association base

Distance: 15 meters

Speed is not equalized.

Zombiema - 1

Iaia -

Clearly state votes

Iaian disarms Zombieman and cuts Zombieman with relative ease, but doesn't have the AP nor the AoE necessary to overcome that Regenerationn. May be a stomp, idk.

Iaian admits to being below the S class. I can't see a way for him to win even without that statement counting tho.

I don't think Zombieman has S-Class AP, but his unique Regenerationn and stamina makes him far more effective than nearly all A-Class heroes.

Iaian has better speed feats. He could somewhat keep up with dragon level threats, whereas Zombieman got blitzed by Pureblood .

I voted under the assumption that speed was already unequal. My bad on that, but this is still a stomp.

well, iaian has no way to permanently put zombieman down, but zombieman has no way to actually hurt iaian, so either iaian incap´s or it´s incon.

Back