• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombieman regen upgrade

actually, homeless emperor is an unreliable source
this is the same scan that claims a single sperm cell is A class hero level, but then is directly contradicted by him being weaker than a dog
it's probably just the same situation, he was just blatant lying as a scare tactic to get zombieman off of him
That doesn’t make HE an unreliable source because HE is talking about his own power in one scan while in another instance he’s talking about the power of someone else unrelated to him. The two statements are completely distinct from one another.

Also for the rubble part. The blast vaporized a sizable portion of the ground underneath their feet so there’s no way he got buried as the blast encompasses an area greater than which they’d get buried.

That doesn’t make HE an unreliable source because HE is talking about his own power in one scan while in another instance he’s talking about the power of someone else unrelated to him. The two statements are completely distinct from one another.
He literally wanked platinum sperm’s power for the sake of making himself look stronger, that’s the point of the scan
this particular panel is one in which he is an incredibly unreliable source, since he is again just lying to make himself seem stronger

He literally wanked platinum sperm’s power for the sake of making himself look stronger, that’s the point of the scan
this particular panel is one in which he is an incredibly unreliable source, since he is again just lying to make himself seem stronger
HE stated on two separate occasions the blast would vaporize an individual. In fact the calc we use for HE’s blast uses vaporization in it for the destroyed rubble. Him making an incorrect statement about someone else’s power doesn’t equate to him making an incorrect statement about his own power. Those two don’t coincide with one another.

He literally claims he's stronger than a wanked platinum sperm, what are you even talking about
That means he was incorrect with the assessment of how strong another character was, not himself. What are you not getting at here? He thought he was stronger than platinum sperm, he was wrong

This has nothing to do with HE’s own capabilities of his attacks mind you.

So again I say, these statements are not comparable.

This is like saying because Cell was wrong about thinking he was stronger than Gohan that makes his statement of him being able to destroy a solar system invalid.

That means he was incorrect with the assessment of how strong another character was, not himself. What are you not getting at here? He thought he was stronger than platinum sperm, he was wrong

This has nothing to do with HE’s own capabilities of his attacks mind you.

So again I say, these statements are not comparable.

This is like saying because Cell was wrong about thinking he was stronger than Gohan that makes his statement of him being able to destroy a solar system invalid.
the entire concept of the scene is literally about him bluffing to begin with, he pretended he'd be able to attack zombieman when any move he tried would be suicide at that range
do you not understand any of what happened? A guy had a hand on his neck and he was spouting bullshit to get him off.

the entire concept of the scene is literally about him bluffing to begin with, he pretended he'd be able to attack zombieman when any move he tried would be suicide at that range
do you not understand any of what happened? A guy had a hand on his neck and he was spouting bullshit to get him off.
You do understand this is not the only time HE stated his attack could vaporize something right? He’s said this multiple times, was he bluffing when King asked what his giant blast could do? Why would he be bullshitting then.

You do understand this is not the only time HE stated his attack could vaporize something right? He’s said this multiple times, was he bluffing when King asked what his giant blast could do? Why would he be bullshitting then.
I never said he couldn't vaporize things

scroll up
Yeah you’re saying HE is lying about killing zombieman. Like what is he lying about, all he says is for BS to get zombieman off of him and if he does show he’ll “be generous and painlessly vaporize you.”

Like what’s the point of saying HE is unreliable in this instance.

Yeah you’re saying HE is lying about killing zombieman. Like what is he lying about, all he says is for BS to get zombieman off of him and if he does show he’ll “be generous and painlessly vaporize you.”

Like what’s the point of saying HE is unreliable in this instance.
maybe start with reading what I replied to

maybe start with reading what I replied to
Yeah….you’re saying HE is an unreliable source in regards to him saying he would vaporize zombieman.

That’s what you replied to. You called HE’s statement that he would varporize zombieman as unreliable because HE made an incorrect assessment about PS’s power.

Like what.

Yeah….you’re saying HE is an unreliable source in regards to him saying he would vaporize zombieman.

That’s what you replied to. You called HE’s statement that he would varporize zombieman as unreliable because HE made an incorrect assessment about PS’s power.

Like what.
I feel like you're actively choosing to interpret this wrong and it really annoys me to have to spoonfeed you this but whatever
the part that's possibly wrong is him implying vaporization would kill him, not that he would be capable of vaporizing him

I feel like you're actively choosing to interpret this wrong and it really annoys me to have to spoonfeed you this but whatever
the part that's possibly wrong is him implying vaporization would kill him, not that he would be capable of vaporizing him
Im gonna be honest I wasn’t actively doing anything, I just thought that was what the interpretation was because you said HE was lying and bluffing about something when he just would be wrong about being able to kill zombieman. Hence I thought you referred to HE’s capabilities of being able to vaporize zombieman as a lie.

I mean the fact that Zombieman could still regen from being vaporized while fighting HE underground should be enough idk
There's still no direct evidence that Zombieman was ever vaporized. If even some notable chunk of him was left over that would fit with his current regeneration rating. Considering his body also vanishes before the blast even connects means that he could've just been completely buried or tossed.

There's not enough direct evidence to support such an upgrade. At least not enough right now.

I just find it hard to believe that homeless emperor didn’t try full body vaporization when fighting for an extended period of time with him
Zombieman even though he was gonna die, which at least whatever he went through in the fight must have left less of him remaining than anything previous, since he knows that it would take something more than decapitation to kill him
I’d be willing to agree with a possibly mid-high rating but I’ll need to review all the evidence over again

I just find it hard to believe that homeless emperor didn’t try full body vaporization when fighting for an extended period of time with him
HE struck Zombieman multiple times with his explosives directly and none of them vaporized his body. The most they did was blow him up or charr portions of his body. But he still had stuff to regenerate from.
which at least whatever he went through in the fight must have left less of him remaining than anything previous, since he knows that it would take something more than decapitation to kill him
He can be further damaged than he was previously, but that doesn't mean he was vaporized either.

HE struck Zombieman multiple times with his explosives directly and none of them vaporized his body. The most they did was blow him up or charr portions of his body. But he still had stuff to regenerate from.
I mean he’s completely capable of making explosions that can vaporize him, and it’s the first thing he fake-threatened zombieman with when he was getting strangled, so I’m saying the chances are slim that the during majority of the fight that happened offscreen, he didn’t vaporize him at least once

Should be noted that During the virtual game against Kabuto. ZM didn't register that damage as fatal for the full week. But thought he died after the vaporization.

This should be evidence for the upgrade.

Back