• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Horde vs John Rambo

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Well, no idea why this wasn't done before

Walker TWD
Rambo
He can't be stopped!

Zombie (The Walking Dead)
John Rambo

Normal Zombies are the ones being used

The Horde is made of 100 zombies

Rambo has no information on how to kill a zombie

He is located on a prison, the zombies are inside already

He has the following weapons: Glock pistol, M16 and Baseball bat. He has 4 clips of ammo for each gun

I dunno what happened if rambo don't have knowledge and prep, but hey if a sheriff and couple of civilians can survived the outbreak I believe a trained battle hardened veteran will able to survived this. Number of zombies might be trouble. but I believe rambo able to adapt the situation and make some makeshift traps for zombies like he did in the first blood.

Vote for Rambo.

I mean, the dude can already kill people with his bare hands, so I can see him punching zombies to death and if he is stuck on a corner, then he will use the gun.

TheGoodCapt said:
Does infection count as him losing? If so, I gotta give it to the zombies. One of them will probably get a bite in.
It will be difficult because he almost never engages in close combat unless it is stealth or he is cornered. As long as he keeps moving, they will have a hard time trying to bite him.

Votes:

-Rambo: 4 votes

-Zombies: 1 vote

-Inconclusive: 0 votes

Back