• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Galacti Versus the New 52 DC universe

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
The Galacti surprise attack the New 52 DC universe while the characters: Superman, Batman,the Green Laterns, Wonder Woman, and the Flash family are offworld and return a week later.

Everyone is in character, and zombiefication is possible

How would this end?

• This ain't a banned topic is it?

Also, it should be menioned that most people zombiefied (excluding Galacti) have their durablity lowered (ex:Thanos, Quicksliver) but not their strength or speed.

And since, it is hard for me to give up, I'm commenting again to see if any one wants to say something, this will be last time, promise. *Also no omnis allowed

If the only N52 characters are the ones listed, then I'll go with the Galacti. They're overall stronger and more versatile (albeit rather uncreative) due to possessing the Power Cosmic.

Also, if zombification is considered a win condition, that's always a viable option.

Yep, I would put this as a win, buuut we need more people here for a complete debate sadly...

Back