• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Zombies but fantasy : 2
Generic zombie character : 0
Incon : 0

Matt has a crowbar and a 9mm
Base Ghoul used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in DeGroot's keep, 10 meters apart

The Necromancer sat in his castle, enjoying the new changes. Zombies were all around the many universes and once they succeed, he would become the ruler of all of them! At least, along with the many other necromancers and hive minds. While enjoying an evening reading session however, the sound of gunfire was heard outside his castle. Looking outside, he saw yet another survivor shooting down zombies. This was the sixth time that day.

Having had enough with another survivor, he summoned a single ghoul from a far-away graveyard, tasking them with taking out the survivor.

Last edited:
Also, the number of ghouls must be reduced to 2 in order for this match to be added, per the Versus Thread Rules.
Even though the Necromancer is a summoner, this battle is technically between Matt and Ghouls, not Matt and the Necromancer.

If I remember correctly, if 1 character canonically fights as a swarm like ants, you are allowed to put multiple instances of the same fighter. As long as it doesn't make them jump a tier like Biters
It doesn't mention that in the rules, and that example has a key specifically for it.
You could try asking staff, I'm just going off what's written down.

Why is this a 1v3 to begin with when all the other matches were not?
Heck the Ghoul has the stat edge and resists basically anything outside straight up attacks so why is the match like this

The moment a ghoul touches Matt it’s game over as it just ***** his nerves, paralyses him and proceeds to eat it
Now granted Matt can likely try keeping in range and will since Zombie but it’s unlikely to continue for forever even with one as the Ghoul would just resist all the esoteric stuff Matt has and can basically tank the rest so

Why is this a 1v3 to begin with when all the other matches were not?
Heck the Ghoul has the stat edge and resists basically anything outside straight up attacks so why is the match like this
The dancing zombies were in a 5v1

Well I still think it’s rather pointless here, plus Ghouls are only really swarm type creates against creatures of much higher strength
Against people with equal strength in D&D (So level 1 adventurers) it’d be facing them 1v4 lol

Plus again I think the Ghoul easily beats Matt in a 1v1

Alright so as mentioned above the Ghoul has the AP and durability edge, it also has a really massive LS edge to boot

Considering with just one good hit the Ghoul can paralyse Matt, destroy his nerves and just deal good damage overall I think this easily goes for the Ghoul

I mean, ig it makes the fight more even but with our standards it doesn’t let Matt one shot which is what he’d need to realistically win
Otherwise Ghoul just gets hurt and then retaliates via a single hit which seals the deal

Yes, ghoul is to powerfull to a generic survivot like matt win, voting Ghoul FRA

Or Matt could have luck in his D20 and don't be affected by the paralyse

Description mentions Matt is shooting the zombies
Matt only has a crowbar
smh

If we want this to be even remotely even at least give him a gun or something, Ghoul literally kills him on touch.

Back