• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 1. Tank Dempsey vs The Apotheosis

I will vote tank, even If the zombies with weponary and perfect cordination, they wouldn't be able to know that tank is immune to ther infection and would mostly likle try to inffect him, this would let Tank destroy the 5 of them with easy, unless they wouldn't want to infect him them I would prefer to wait a little more to vote
They are pretty intelligent though. If they realize that one of their allies couldn't infect Tank, they would focus on killing him instead, making this essentially a gunfight

They are pretty intelligent though. If they realize that one of their allies couldn't infect Tank, they would focus on killing him instead, making this essentially a gunfight
well, not only their weponary is vastly infirior, at least 2 or 3 would probable die before they are able to "infect" him and discovering is unussable

OP should state Tank's loadout:
  • The guns he is using and what grenades he has.
  • What perks he has activated
  • What 5 gobblegums he has available
  • Any additional equipment he has

Wow, what a huge nerf...

Okay so, pack-a-punched, the M1911 is basically a grenade launcher, I will assume the OP doesn't want the M! Garand to have one to seeing how heavily nerfed they've made Tank. Since he has the Stock Option gobble gum, guns take ammo from the reserve first, rather from the clip

Juggenog increases his durability.

Coagulant is literally useless, as is arms grace. Always Done Swiftly helps him aim and move with guns quicker, when aiming. In Plain Sight makes him invisible to the zombies for 10 seconds each time he pops the gum.

most of the real word wepons are 9-C, all the 9-B are explosives or sniper rifles, but somemeele wepons would be great for the zombies
I mean, aren't melee weapons usually dependent on the user's strength? Anyway, assume all zombies have fire axes since tank himself doesn't even have an automatic weapon

I mean, aren't melee weapons usually dependent on the user's strength? Anyway, assume all zombies have fire axes since tank himself doesn't even have an automatic weapon
yes, they are

well, if all the zombies only have fire axes I would say tank if the zombies try to infect

zombies if they go for the kill thanks to super inteligence and extreme cordenation

M1 Garand becomes automatic when pack-a-punched iirc

Tank's "In Plain Sight" Gobblegum only turns Tank into a Zombie, which would be kinda useless against The Apotheosis (Due to their Hive Mind)

Probably only after crippling him, they instantly went for the kill against P.E.I.P. soldiers
Hum... ok them, I think their cordenation, high inteligence and wepons acess would make them win most of the time, especially with the wepons at the tank dispossal

voting to the dancing zombies

I disagree. His M1911 upgraded can just blow them into pieces and keep them that way.

How exactly? Room's not exactly that big and he should easily be able to hit them. Their regen isn't impressive either since it's slow.

OP states that it takes place in a disco club which isn't that large.

Their regen takes hours as well, so I don't see them winning

Last edited:
Now you mention it, there were a thread that questioned the skull crushing being 9-B, but I guess it was never concluded.

Pretty sure we can scale the grenade launcher explosions to WW2 grenades right?

Now you mention it, there were a thread that questioned the skull crushing being 9-B, but I guess it was never concluded.
If I remenvere right the thing was that the calculation used a skull as if was a block of bones
Pretty sure we can scale the grenade launcher explosions to WW2 grenades right?
Idk
Apotheosis' baseline while Tank scales to Skull Crushing
If we use like that seens the Apotheosis has the AP advantage... I think

If I remenvere right the thing was that the calculation used a skull as if was a block of bones

Idk

If we use like that seens the Apotheosis has the AP advantage... I think
How? He should scale to zombies who can tear of heads. He also has juggernog, increasing durability and the grenades he can fire should be above baseline easy.

Well, the zombies are inteligence enough to just dodge the explosives
Again, how are the going to dodge explosions when they're being directly aimed at, and have limited room to manoeuvre?

Dempsey's grenade launcher should scale above grenades used in WW2 which are 711,280 joules. While Tank can't survive a direct blast from one without PHD, he can still survive explosions from ones are fairly close which should easily put him further into Wall level than baseline.

Back