• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reasons given by someone who thinks Zeus wins thus making them moot.

"I think the the Ferrari is better then a Porsche for these reasons"

"Porsche FRA"

"But that doesn't really explain why Ferrari is better because a Porsche has this stuff"

"Porsche for reasons above"

If you give reasons for both sides and people like the ones that you like less better, too bad. They can use them just fine. Just discredit your own argument.

Does it story wise null nonstandard senses? Because if it's just the 5, doesn't seem too useful against ESP.

Passive hax wins I don't think are allowed, but this technically isn't a passive win. I'd go with Zeus as of now.

I mean hyperenhanced senses aren't the same thing as ESP

Does anything Zeus Shut down have a connection to all Souls and Minds?

Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.

Same thing

The Divine Cosmo shuts down the senses, as well as the mind. Not sure if that helps but I didn't notice anyone else bring it up so I figured I would. If it does work fine on Thanos Gargoyle might be right about this being a stomp, since Zeus would passively win via being near Thanos. Then again Thanos wouldn't just stand there and die anyway, so I guess it might be fine.

"Her Cosmos passively disables the Five Senses"

... and mind, yes

okay I'm throwing the stomp towel

Not someone who's way above baseline 2-A. Anyways this is a old thread

This is what you think, but I think differently and continue to support Zeus's victory

^ That's not how things work fam lol you can't have no evidence that Zues > Thanos IG

and then claim that you're doing it off of opinion that's just dumb and that's called Argument from belief fallacy

Grimreaperofjustice said:
^ That's not how things work fam lol you can't have no evidence that Zues > Thanos IG

and then claim that you're doing it off of opinion that's just dumb and that's called Argument from belief fallacy
So you're saying that thanos IG resisted that kind of hax by another 2A. Show it to me and i'll concede.

@leonida I'm not debating you rn I'm saying when you were provided counter feats for the info and you say "Well I think diffrently" your vote is no longer valid that's what I was saying

Leonida85 said:
So you're saying that thanos IG resisted that kind of hax by another 2A. Show it to me and i'll concede.
The passive cosmos disable doesn't work on someone stronger as far as I've heard

The passive cosmos disable doesn't work on someone stronger as far as I've heard

Not really: the problem in saint-seiya is that thanks to the 7th sense you have resistance to that kind of passive skill, starting from the golds up.

Now if you show me that thanos has that kind of resistance, then I'll concede him the victory

Uhh

Guys?

Why are you voting the guy who gets stomped?

Are you even reading the "reasons"?

Schnee One said:
Uhh

Guys?

Why are you voting the guy who gets stomped?

Are you even reading the "reasons"?
JackJoyce said that thanos tanked the attacks of God Doom (1-A) it is obvious that the mad titan wins

Schnee One said:
This is 2A Thanos

That's completely irrelevant
Can I ask you a question?

Thanos IG has ever been able to resist a passive skill like that of Zeus (disable of the Five Senses + Mind)?

Leonida85 said:
Well, if IG thanos thanked the attacks of a serious God Doom(1-A), then thanos stomps
No it wasn't Thanos. Black Panther wielding the IG was capable of deflecting attacks and transmuting Doom.

Also Schnee One said this in an earlier thread.

To say that only 7th sense users from Saint Seiya can resist cosmos disable is a NLF

Back