• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • 1 Kilometer apart
  • Chaos King Arthur and Full Infinity Gauntlet Thanos
  • Speed is not equalized cuz speed equalized is gae
images

Vs
pre_venda_boneco_thanos_vingadores_guerra_infinita_avengers_infinity_war_mms479_escala_1_6_hot_toys_31681_1_20201211183732.png

Arthur Pendragon: 3
Thanos:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I mean just to even dabble in this will bw trouble but what really stops arthur from just erasing him before he can even use the stones to stop him

I mean just to even dabble in this will bw trouble but what really stops arthur from just erasing him before he can even use the stones to stop him
Is this thought-based? Cause I'm pretty sure close-to-ground lightning is borderline Sub-Relativistic. IE Thanos snaps before Arthur can murder him

Is this thought-based? Cause I'm pretty sure close-to-ground lightning is borderline Sub-Relativistic. IE Thanos snaps before Arthur can murder him
The issue with that is thanatos likes to play with his food instead of instantly eliminating his as for king arthur he just erased Cath and the dimension he went too

cause its the only thing he's ever done with the full gauntlet, duh.
So we also go with that it destroys him, and also gives thanos a 50/50 chance to die immediately just like arthur? Okay so if arthur lives thats 1 win. If they both live then arthur kills him. 2 wins. Warps space time so he cant snap then kills him thats 3.

So we also go with that it destroys him, and also gives thanos a 50/50 chance to die immediately just like arthur? Okay so if arthur lives thats 1 win. If they both live then arthur kills him. 2 wins. Warps space time so he cant snap then kills him thats 3.
Did i mention he has immortality type 5 so it wouldn't even kill him also doesn't help he has precog and would just kill him

Did i mention he has immortality type 5 so it wouldn't even kill him also doesn't help he has precog and would just kill him
Oh, so you've made a spite. good to know, goodbye. Just so you know, the deconstruction would incap Arthur because id like to see someone thing while they are literal dust.

Doesn't work when they transcend death and life lmao
Arthur needs to think while his brain is dust.

We both know Thanos can't do shit here and you just made this so Arthur could have an easy win. I see no reason to humor this any longer. Just note that making enough spites can get you banned from making matches or even the wiki if its severe enough.

Arthur needs to think while his brain is dust.

We both know Thanos can't do shit here and you just made this so Arthur could have an easy win. I see no reason to humor this any longer. Just note that making enough spites can get you banned from making matches or even the wiki if its severe enough.
What even is spite? I just pointed out that arthur will just see it coming and kill him. It wouldn't turn your brain to dust if you transcend death and life. When mcu thanos can counter immortality teir 5 then tell me

Why 50/50 Thanos can control who dies and who doesn't and obviously he doesn't

What even is spite? I just pointed out that arthur will just see it coming and kill him. It wouldn't turn your brain to dust if you transcend death and life. When mcu thanos can counter immortality teir 5 then tell me
Making a match specifically to have a character lose(I'm wrong that you made it so I'm sorry for the accusation.)

Deliver me proof that Arthur can THINK WHILE HIS BRAIN IS DUST. Immortality type 5 is good and all but it's glaring weakness is incapacitation, which Thanos does as a first move that takes a simple snap. Unless Arthur has passive precog and thought-based shit, Thanos meets win conditions faster then Arthur.

Why 50/50 Thanos can control who dies and who doesn't and obviously he doesn't
Making a match specifically to have a character lose(I'm wrong that you made it so I'm sorry for the accusation.)

Deliver me proof that Arthur can THINK WHILE HIS BRAIN IS DUST. Immortality type 5 is good and all but it's glaring weakness is incapacitation, which Thanos does as a first move that takes a simple snap. Unless Arthur has passive precog and thought-based shit, Thanos meets win conditions faster then Arthur.
Rez! Haven't seen ya in a bit alright. Because it doesnt work in his philosophy to exclude himself from his own belief. Second again thats if it even kills arthur and you dont have to actively activate his precog it's active so yes he can use it so he sees it coming warps time kills thanos.

He literally can choose who he wants to destroy, such as Stark choosing to kill only Thanos army with the gauntlet and Hulk choosing to revive all the dead people from the snap
But again thats Tony not thanos, thanos's whole philosophy is not on is excluded half must die. He doesn't exclude himself he never even talks about it

Rez! Haven't seen ya in a bit alright. Because it doesnt work in his philosophy to exclude himself from his own belief. Second again thats if it even kills arthur and you dont have to actively activate his precog it's active so yes he can use it so he sees it coming warps time kills thanos.
What stops Thanos from being a Hypocrite again? Also, you need proof of passive precog.
Even though he'd just regenerate right?
What High-Mid regeneration?

But again thats Tony not thanos, thanos's whole philosophy is not on is excluded half must die. He doesn't exclude himself he never even talks about it
it was using the gauntlet and the stones, why would Thanos literally kill himself with it?
When he regenerates his whole arm back after being consumed by Cath. Again he warps space time pre cog to the snap and kills him
Regenerating an army is not enough to regen from disintegration

You could even argue when he snaps it wouldn't kill him being that he isn't alive or dead those ideas don't apply to him

Again thanos's own philosophy wouldnt exclude himself from the snap thats the thing
He literally used it 2 times, he didnt killed himself in none of these, he used it to erase half of the universe and used the stones again to destroy the stones, he was pretty alive to me

The fact in charcter hes never been shown to be. Second Cath was passively able to see the future once having some chaos power therefore arthur does being chaos. Second time warp and kills him.

NnT has a long scaling chain of people blitzing others too fast to be perceived, and that starts at Mach 2600. MCU’s feats that scale to combat speed are only Mach 1166 for Carol, and Mach 1545 for Hela. Lightning is only Mach 1294, so you’d need to be within about 15cm of it to get sub-rel ratings.
This is a blitz.

The fact in charcter hes never been shown to be. Second Cath was passively able to see the future once having some chaos power therefore arthur does being chaos. Second time warp and kills him.
He has shown to be, right there.

"Bro trust me!"

He literally used it 2 times, he didnt killed himself in none of these, he used it to erase half of the universe and used the stones again to destroy the stones, he was pretty alive to me
He used it to destroy half the universe which didn't exclude him got lucky I guess. I don't gotta prove it when its his philosophy

Actually if Thanos didn't exclude himself someone else would have just taken the gauntlet and reversed what he did. He is not that big of an idiot to leave a hole as massive as this in his plan. especially since he went ahead and destroyed the stones just to make sure no one can reverse what he did

Back