• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus additions

That seems wise (I'd also advise not scaling most of the Gods to Zeus since he in his quote acknowledges he is far stronger and Poseidon backs this up)

Hmm I'd argue the Olympians with the exception of Hades, the Hecatonchires and Atlas (Kronos is a maybe and Ouranos is also a maybe since he needed Kronosvand his brothers to kill him)

Hera should probably part of the exceptions since she created the milkway, fought in the titanomachy, and made an infinite noise to stop Dionysus.

Poseidon too since he shook the universe in his battle with Apollo (Which would mean Apollo would be around this level) and fought in the Titanomachy

If I recall correctly, it took Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Hera to take Kronos down, so Kronos should be around this level and he also fought in the Titanomachy.

Ouranos for your reasons and also being comparable to Gaia, if a bit stronger.

Maybe Perseus if scaling to Kronos

Heracles probably doesn't scale to Zeus in hindsight.

Aren't nearly all of this feats High 3-A? The only Low 2-C thing seems to be the chaos stuff, and even that seems questionable

The chaos thing doesn't seem enough to scale. Someone feeling what you o doesn't mean your equals, and he didn't seem that bothered

In all honestly.

High 3-A does seem to be the best option.

Barely affecting a low 2-C thing => small degree of 4-D power => High 3-A

Killing the embodiment of an infinite ocean => High 3-A

Creating infinite noise => High 3-A

So I guess everyone agrees it should be High 3-A for base Zeus? Or just wait for more people for their input?

If somebody writes a list of the exact titles of all the pages that need to be unlocked, I can handle it with my automated script.

Okay. Thanks. Tell me here when you are done.

Though, you should probably not lock Hercules since me and hellbeast think he doesn't have enough feats to classify him high 3-A

Okay. You can remove his statistics then.

However, apart from Zeus, I don't think that the pages need re-locking, since they are not tier 2 anymore.

You mean should they scale to Apollo and similar?

That is a good point. What do the rest of you think?

I'm unsure. It's unclear if the rest of the olympians have 3-A since I can't seem to find any feats or scaling that would indicate that. Apollo at least shook the universe with his battle agaist Poseidon. Not all gods have the same level of strength.

But the olympians are comparable. Athena and Ares are like on the higher end. Gods like Artemis and Apollo are below them. Not having the fear itself doesn't necessarily mean Apollo is superior. Ares is also the "slayer of titans" considering he's a god of war it wouldn't make sense of him to being that much below Apollo. Hecate is also one of the more powerful gods.

VelvetAngelzz said:
But the olympians are comparable. Athena and Ares are like on the higher end. Gods like Artemis and Apollo are below them. Not having the fear itself doesn't necessarily mean Apollo is superior. Ares is also the "slayer of titans" considering he's a god of war it wouldn't make sense of him to being that much below Apollo. Hecate is also one of the more powerful gods.
Hmm, maybe you're right. Does anyone else agree with velvet?

I don't mind either, but I am the wrong person to ask about this.

I upgraded Heracles, Hecate, Ares, Athena, and Artemis to High 3-A.

Antvasima, I apparently forgot to downgrade Helios (Myth) and was wondering if you could unlock it so I could do so.

Back