• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Zeref Dragneel (with Fariy Heart)

vs

Sirzechs Lucifer (True Form)

Standard battle assumptions

Takes place on a neutral planet

Zeref: 0

Sirzechs: 0

Incon: 7

I'm not really sure how can it go in any other way. Sirzechs erases everything in contact, but Zeref just death haxes with range and he's dead.

Why would it erase it when his Erasure erased Mind body and soul?

I don't think a "Death" has either of those

? I mean souls and minds are intangible, didn't stop it from being erased. A fire doesn't have a body, mind, or soul, it would still be erased.

TriforcePower1 said:
Fire has a "body" in the forms of the atoms that compose it. Death doesn't.
This is explicitly said in FT as well, I believe we had a CRT on this

Also, no resistance to Time Stop means Zeref time stops and then uses death.

Didn't you yourself argue constantly that he uses it? Or is it now not in character all of a sudden?

Okay, you activated my trap card "SBA"!

SBA means they are at a maximum of four kilometers from each other.

Zeref throws his Death and Sirzechs throws his PoD

One gets soul ripped and the other gets erased from existence.

Inconclusive.

I mean arguing that Zeref uses time stop from four kilometers away has way less reasoning behind it than being closer to his opponent like in the only fight/combat he's been in.

Plus, I'm not sure if his timestop is that big.

....That would have been useful on the Rensa thread wouldn't it.....?

Anyway, Zeref's Death has Actual range, Sirzechs doesn't. So I'm not seeing how Zeref diesntbtaje this

Also ignorebtge time Stop thing, according to fire Sirzechs resists

He likely can't destroy Japan with one attack. At least, there's nothing backing that up. It's a statement from one of the first few volumes, and it looks to be retconned. A more recent statement for Serafall is that she can destroy an entire island with a single shot of her demonic energy, which fits more with the other island busting showings and statements.

I'll vote inconclusive as well. Although, adult Gasper said his time stop wouldn't work on Super Devils and the new generation of Maou so Sirzechs might have a resistance to that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, he needs a mind for that.
"Time, and Space Manipulation (Can completely revert all damage done to him, as even after his whole body was completely vaporized by Natsu, he was able to effortlessly rewind his body back to normal, despite not having a mind or body left)"

He doesn't

Back