• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Akatsuki

He runs a 1v1 gauntlet versus everyone, starting from weakest to strongest. He gets healed after every win. Where does he stop? Or does he clear?

Is Zeref allowed to summon demons from his books? (So whole Tartaros (except Silver) + Deliora and Lulaby)

Are (some members of) Akatsuki in EDO form ?

Is he allowed to stop time?

If he is he stomps everyone except Pain and Maybe Itachi if he caught Zeref in genjutsu before start. Only Deidara, Pain and Itachi have ways to bypass his immortality ( Micro bombs,Soulsucking amd Totsuka blade) Tobi also wins

As i don't know who is before who in gauntlet list i will separate every fight (if time stop is banned) :

Sasori: I guess he just kills Sasori with his casual Small City Level blast from hand

Deidara: Well even with immortality i guess he wouldn't be able to regenerate after decontrution form Deidara micro bombs, however Dei would die if he is hit by anything Zeref have

Kisame: Same what happened to Sasori

Hidan: Well even if Hidan manages to get blood of Zeref he wouldn't be able to kill him as Zeref is immortal, then summoning Mard Geer from book in order to eradicate Hidan from existence (if he can't summon Mard he just spams Death Orbs/Unnamed Magic Blasts/Death Pillars/Unnamed Fireballs or immobilize him via Telekinetic trick he used on Makarov

Itachi: Itachi wins via Genjutsu + Totsuka combo before Zeref do anything

Pain: Six paths of pain are dead so killing them is imposible +soul stealing dragon and Pain wins

Konan: Look Sasosi

Kakuzu: Depends on how exacly hearts are working, If they die whe they touch Death Predation Zeref wins

Orochimaru( was a member): Zeref kills him (but he resurrects somewhere via snake/cursed seal or something like that)

Tobi: Wins (via TSB for example)

Zetsu: As White Zetsu army he wins i guess just via quantity.

^he said if speed equal,

otherwise i think he will lose to deidara because of his C4, maybe, at least it is the only attack of akatsuki which could potentially kill him,

for itachi: if zeref can escape his genjutsu he should win, totsuka blade isnt "always hitting", and itachi will be out of chakra in less than 5 minutes if he uses it constantly (which he must if genjutsu isnt working),

and for pain: summons would be killed, king of hell is rather easy to kill exspecially since he needs to be close to zeref and from what i know he can send a all-killing sphere with a extend of a few meters,deva path could keep pounding at him and try to seal him via chibaku but zerefs magic seems to destroy matter too so this isnt a option too, the robot-path would be unable to kill zeref, only option is soulsucking and energy-absorbing path, via verse equiv the human path can negate his attacks and by contact he could also stop him from the death-sphere, than his soul can be stolen,

but this only if the paths are not as fast as nagato :)

As much as i like FT i can't agree with Vs Pain eassiness for Zeref. The Pain bodies are basicaly a zombies powered by chakra via theese piercing like things. So I guess Zeref cant just kill them via Death Predation, however he can easily crush them with City Level casual hits which he was using vs Natsu- but he is much slower and most likely he couldn't react before Human Path uses technique,and most likely without Time stop he wouldn't be able to hit them. ( However for Zeeref if he is durable enough to tank Pain's attacks until he can react it is over for Pain- as timestop+ kill the Nagato (Zeref is master sensor) via Death Predation. With knowledge Pain wins- without Zeref may win- but only with knowledge too. Without knowlege on any side it would end like Pains attacking zeref - hitting him hard- and if the dont suoulsteal him before he can timestop it will be over.

As for Chibaku Tensei Zeref can just teleport out of it.

You forgotten about Fairy Heart Zeref that have infinite magic power.

Powers: Exsistence Eraser, Space between Time and Neo Eclipse.

Itachi and Pain are erased out of the existence along with all Akatsuki members.

Back