• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref: Universal+ Environmental Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Heart Zeref's Neo Eclipse spell was going to erase the existing timeline as a side affect of the Time Reset of the Neo Eclipse spell.This could also potentially include Edolas which is a parallel universe but I'm not getting ahead of myself. Can someone clarify me about why Zerer doesn't have Universal+ Environmental Destruction when Kaguya has a Large Star Level ED? They're both going to do it with hax, neither have the AP or Striking Strength to perform that. Or is my understanding of environmental destruction flawed?

It is just a side effect of time travel. Granting such an extreme statistic for something that has little to do with raw power seems inappropriate.

He did say he was gonna reset time, which he specifically distinguished from normal Time Travel, which would mean destroying everything from when he was a child to the present, so it could be very similar to Frisk's Time Reset... however he never actually managed to fully use Neo Eclipse and we don't know the specifics, so yes, you could be right and I kinda agree with you, but even Zeref himself he's unsure of what will happen to the current world, so to just give him a Universe level+ key based on vague statemnets of a feat that was never actually performed... it's just safer to leave it as it is

Agreed. Should I close this thread?

What zeref going to do is a time reset. That's all, it's pretty easy to get confused/ or highball him because of lot of statements

@antv yes you should close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back