• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zen'o one day finds himself randomly teleported to the Dark Dimension. He immediately hates the realm and tries to erase it, only to be interrupted by its ruler, Dormammu. Who wins?

PaChi2 said:
>Zeno vs Dormammu.
>In the dark dimension.

Boi.
I think zeno can still win. I just think it's very difficult for him to do so

1) Dormammu is much faster 2) He reigns supreme in the Dark Dimension and there is not much Zeno can do (EE is literally Zeno's only attack)

Zeno can surpass Dormammu's regen

Is Dormammu really that much faster? He scales to 48 quad. c while Zen'o scales to 72 quadrillion and "his blast encompassed the multiverse in seconds".

Cropfist said:
Is Dormammu really that much faster? He scales to 48 quad. c while Zen'o scales to 72 quadrillion and "his blast encompassed the multiverse in seconds".
Zen'o isn't actually that fast...

@Cropfist I'm pretty sure that he scales from a character that's above a quintillion times ftl.

Tbh zemo I think should be multiversal since it's confirmed in series that he wiped out half of the universes with ease and killed infinite zamasu with ease(if hes not my bad) when he he had a hissy fit but even so it said in comic that dormammu if he was to ever step out of his realm that even The Living Tribunal(a high hyperversal being) can't do nothing about him but he's also stronger in his realm also dont that existence erase thing only works on beings/objects that he create or are weaker than him im sorry but zeno is getting his booty snatched with the swiftness

Screamingcereal said:
Tbh zemo I think should be multiversal since it's confirmed in series that he wiped out half of the universes with ease and killed infinite zamasu with ease(if hes not my bad) when he he had a hissy fit but even so it said in comic that dormammu if he was to ever step out of his realm that even The Living Tribunal(a high hyperversal being) can't do nothing about him but he's also stronger in his realm also dont that existence erase thing only works on beings/objects that he create or are weaker than him im sorry but zeno is getting his booty snatched with the swiftness
Multiversal level is the ability to destroy more than 1001 universes at the same time, so for now Zeno is only multi-universal. Also, can you provide a scan for the Living Tribunal not beating dormammu?

Multiversal level is the ability to destroy more than 1001 universes at the same time, so for now Zeno is only multi-universal. Also, can you provide a scan for the Living Tribunal not beating dormammu?

Would love too but cant find the comic but i remember that statement being said by Doctor Strange but on the eternity thing still stands it's even said on the respect thread https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re.../respect_dormammu_lord_of_the_dark_dimension/ also thank you for going in depth about the Zeno thing

Back