• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o vs Arceus

Jokes aside, isn't Zen'o a way higher lvl of 2-C than the Polygon Man? I think if he Universe busts (which apparently is what he does in character all the time) he would oneshot.

speed equalized both are bloodlusted right? Since the first part leads to a joke I couldn't tell.

I'm going to go with Zeno on this. I don't see some Polygon Man's abilities helping him much, his Reality Warping doesn't seem to be combat oriented, his Duplication/Resurrection won't help much since the people he resurrects are weaker then himself so I don't see that helping much, Matter Manipulation could help if he uses it like that since Zeno at got no resistance to it, That shape shifting thing could help since he gains powers like soul Manipulation but I don't see him doing it fast enough since Zeno is the type of guy who will go for erasing everything from the start.

Zeno will just look at the floating head and find him annoying and ask for a hug ovo

Thanks, man. XD

I remember doing something like this back in 2015. I called something "J Stars Battle Royale", and it was a 3 way match between action heroes Jason Bourne, James Bond, and Jack Bauer ovo

When I saw the title and the person who made it I said to myself "So...hes finally gone off the deep end."

I was about ready to jump to the moon when I saw this lol. Great way to get attention for a thread tho, should definitely write it down xD.

Anyways I think i'll go with Zen'o too for reasons above.

Wait, you made this before? I was just making click bait, to be a d*** and funny. Arceus could've been Zeed or Pontos or Dracula in my case. Sorry if it came off as offensive.

Cal, ma boi, I'am joking XD, but I actually did make Zeno Vs Arceus as my first match awhile back, I was a pretty big derp if you could tell.

Thing is Zeno does good against haxless 2-C's. It is just that these haxless 2-C's are kinda out of the norm.

Back