• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o "Unknown" speed rating

I noticed Zen'o's speed is massively FTL+ because he likely is far faster than Whis and Daishinkan

However there is still that feat of moving around in a timeless void with no problem, however that statement was said to be contradictory and we didnt count it because other things interplayed with it.

However considering all the debate on his speed, I think it would be best for now just to leave it as "Unknown" instead of giving him a definite speed as many things interplay with what happens then and then other stuff happens as well.

Standard dragon ball logic the more powerful character is faster, stronger and more durable unless shown otherwise. Zeno has not been stated or shown to be slower then Whis or anyone else so it should stay where it is.

Void feats aren't inherently infinite anymore. (And it wasn't just to screw over Zeno or anything. Off the top of my head, Sonic is another character I can think of who was affected.)

I'm pretty sure that discussion started because crap like Stewie Griffin and Dr. Eggman getting Infinite Speed was happening lol

But as I've said many times, for the most part I'm neutral to the timeless void stuff. I simply want consistent treatement for everyone.

FYI I too am just fine with keeping Zen'ō MFTL+.

The rule is unless it's the characters natural habitat then they don't get the infinite speed rating iirc.

Given that we would have to rate every single character that has ever moved in a void after a universe has been destroyed as infinite, including Goku and Vegeta, who time-travelled there afterwards to grab Zen'o if I remember correctly (which also should not have been possible if the entire timeline was destroyed btw), we only tend to give the rating to characters that naturally exist in such an environment, yes.

Personally I don't see why Zeno is likely MFTL since he has 0 speed feats. That seems to me the equivalent of giving everyone from other universes universal DC because Goku and Vegeta step in the ring.

Yet there are characters who fought post BoG and RoF Goku and Vegeta in their base and are getting solar system level and no speed upgrades either......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

SBG = their base form. SBG is never mentioned anywhere in the manga or anime as an additional form. But let's pretend that they weren't MFTL pre-super. Goku felt the power of SSG in his SSJ form. Which means his base is 1/50 of however much his MTFL speed is (I forgot the people here don't believe in the SSJ multipliers, that's fine.).

Then he trains his base form with Whis for his SSB training which is pre- Golden Frieza fight. Multiple zenkais and power increases. Then you have the training for the U6 tournament for three years with Vegeta in the ROSAT. So if they're not MFTL by then, lmao.

Goku even fought Beerus again while he was pretending to be Monaka, though they were both holding back trying not to destroy the city, in base.

Then you have the muliple zenkais/fights/training from the Black arc, to whoever Goku has fought up until this point.

We will likely upgrade a lot of DBS characters closer to the OBD statistics after the current storyarc has finished.

If you want to get a spedd and AP ugrade for their base, make a separate CRT. I'm just telling it like it is now.

EDIT: Ant ninja'd me somewhat.

In my defense I'm 99% sure I'm going to be told "wait until after the tournament", and it's already long overdue now..

I wasn't going for "infinite", I was going for "Unknown" because Zen'o does not show any speed feats, and usually to get around uses his guards. But the void thing does not seem to work at all when it comes to Zen'o.

Unknown seems like a far better rating than MFTL+

@Zhex10 How dose unknown fit better then MFTL+?

Zeno is (for right know) the strongest character in DBS and like I said before "The more powerful character is stronger, more durable and faster then the others unless proven otherwise. Its just standard dragon ball logic.

But if we go by you're logic many characters not just from dragon ball but also from other verses should be downgraded and no scaling should be excepted for any verse period.

Also its not just when it comes to Zeno we don't except the moving in a void, we don't except anyone moving in a timeless void unless its thier natural habitat. Zeno is not the only character this has effected and he most likely won't be the last.

Back