• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenitsu Vs His Brothe..... I Mean His Cousi.... I MEAN FIFTEEEN

Wait shit, Fifteen can't put him down either. I guess its inconclusive unless Zenitsu can break his will permanently.

Actually, I guess a good question would be if Zenitsu's durability scales to shit like his eyes, cuz maybe that would be a potential win condition, or break zenitsu's will.

On second thought, this really does come down to if Fifteen can break Zenitsu's will before his own breaks from the repeated resets. I think fifteen definitely has the better chance since he should be able to figure out a means of breaking Zenitsu's will without rendering him unconcious.

For these reasons, I vote Fifteen, surprisingly

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Wait shit, Fifteen can't put him down either. I guess its inconclusive unless Zenitsu can break his will permanently.
Actually, I guess a good question would be if Zenitsu's durability scales to shit like his eyes, cuz maybe that would be a potential win condition, or break zenitsu's will.

On second thought, this really does come down to if Fifteen can break Zenitsu's will before his own breaks from the repeated resets. I think fifteen definitely has the better chance since he should be able to figure out a means of breaking Zenitsu's will without rendering him unconcious.

a vote for zenitsu's brother or cousin do you think fifteen is zenitsu's brother or cousin or both?

Plus Won't Zenitsu Use his Fear Manipulation or mind Manipulation

Fifteen FRA, even tho I got a bit confused about this "Zenitsu's will" thing. I've only seen the anime, is this about something that happens later? Or is it like the first one to get tired and makes a mistake loses, and Fifteen can learn the exploits to make it happen to Zenitsu through his precog/time rewind?

Two votes for Fifteen so far?

Fifteen FRA, it should also be mentioned he has superior LS, so he could also use that, though he really doesn't in character.

Armorchompy said:
Fifteen FRA, it should also be mentioned he has superior LS, so he could also use that, though he really doesn't in character.
It would be dumb for me to ask but what does LS Mean

How many resets does the Chronos with Fifteen allow?

Can Fifteen deal with massive speed amps even with his perception/precog?

How would Fifteen deal with Fear Manipulation?

ShadowWhoWalks said:
How many resets does the Chronos with Fifteen allow?
Can Fifteen deal with massive speed amps even with his perception/precog?

How would Fifteen deal with Fear Manipulation?
Infinite

Slower characters can't speed amp

How potent is it? Nulls are basically afraid of nothing since they never are at any risk of permanent death.

I remember that Snow was unnerved at how Zero had absolutely no fear when she teleported at him and could have stabbed him with that sword, and it doesn't really sound like this is a power that's going to release a bunch of hormones and neurotransmitters and stuff judging by how the file puts it.

The bigger issue is that Zenitsu is 9-A so Fifteen can't hurt him unless he does the thing V did using Chronos for torture. Although 15 did apparently do that to V, so that works I guess.

Fear Aura in KnY is based on the "Battle Spirit" overwhelming the opponent; having more Battle Spirit allows passive fear hax and resistance to fear hax. The greatest effects they have shown are paralysis and internal bleeding for the opponent.

ShadowWhoWalks said:
Fear Aura in KnY is based on the "Battle Spirit" overwhelming the opponent; having more Battle Spirit allows passive fear hax and resistance to fear hax. The greatest effects they have shown are paralysis and internal bleeding for the opponent.
I mean, that looks pretty effective, but even if the guy were to use it- I seem to recall on another thread it's not in character, it's not like it would permanently kill Fifteen.

Back