• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then this is Zelgius, not the Black Knight.

And Erza cannot access her Low 7-B armors.

Snouldn't he have two different keys for that?

Maybe, or at least a different key for the state of his armor in Radiant Dawn (which would basically just be the version used here)

The Black Knight is physically stronger in Radiant Dawn than he is in Path of Radiance I should note; additionally, at the Tower of Guidance, he technically should have the blessing back.

@Garg well, this is like using Bruce Wayne instead of Batman.

I wont argue if another key is required, though.

I smell bias, give reasons

Heck, you're even trying to vote for a thread that was already closed (which honestly might have to be redone, I'm really not a big fan of of the reasoning in that thread)

Erza changes to her Low 7-B armors, Zelgius´s 7-C attack no longer do anything unless he eclipses.

Erza cannot hurt Zelgius´s High 6-A armor unless it is not activated.

Erza because it is random, and most High 6-A feats in PoR and RD make absolutely no sense.

1) This isnt the BK. This is Zelgius. He is not wearing the blessed armor.

2) Erza is restricted to her 7-C armors.

There are no reasons for erza afaik.

But sure, Erza for her experience.

5-1-1

Experience is kinda debatable. Let's not forget that Zelgius lived longer and has been single handedly fighting entire armies all his life and is alway training to grow stronger and stronger despite already being generally regarded as the strongest swordsman in all the land.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Did you just assume my gender.
The Gawain fanboy is Zelgius.

He trained his whole life to become stronger than Gawain.

Well, people who are not familiar with the setting wont know who tibarn is.

I'd probably just go by my scaling from earlier in the thread

But for Tibarn

Shifted Laguz (with the exception of Herons, which in terms of strength are actually below Beorc) > Beorc (and for those who are unaware, Beorc = Humans, except Human is a racial slur)

Laguz Royals >>> Other Laguz

Btw:

Zelgius' feats (in Radiant Dawn):

1) Fodderizes the Daein army and general Jarod.

2) Doesnt even budge after Tibarn's direct assault.

3) Oneshots Laguz.

4) Stomps both Ranulf and Skrimir.

5) Stomps the blessed warriors (who are remarkably stronger than normal humans as stated in the first half of each route and only grow stronger) in part 4.

6) Is defeated by Ike in a 1 v 1 duel.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I may be wrong, but doesn't Erza outrange? Eclipse won't be useful if he can't get close.

"A couple meters with her swords, Several hundred meters with her Heaven's Wheel Armor"

If she uses that she should be good, and it's one of her most common armors. Zelgius caps out at tens of meters, warp powder aside.

Back